Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rayven: Evil Emissary of Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    i was watching the first 3 eps of myp and the pan the cieling in greyskull and u see these gargoyles.. made me think of rayven. :-)
    Wow I'm surprised I haven't popped on this thread sooner. My ORG time has been limited as of late.

Aw thanks. Every time I see Spy Fly I can picture Rayven getting the same figure treatment! And I can see them flying together from the scene in that fan fic I wrote!

I really enjoy the concept of this character and the artwork pulls you in.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    I really enjoy the concept of this character and the artwork pulls you in.
    Thanks, I owe the artwork to gabagok and 2-Bad, both of whom are talented and have contributed so much of their time to filling the org with lovely fan inspired pieces.

I really liked the design of this character. Demonic looking characters in MOTU are very far an few between. I think we need more of them.

Honestly I would love to see this character as a "son of Heman" era character and running around as a bodyguard to that"daughter of skeletor" custom someone else made recently! I can just too easily see this insolent lil girl that thinks she is all powerful an this evil & twisted bodyguard that is actaully more powerful than her type dynamic from them.

But I dig demons as much as snakemen... now if someone would only make a Snakemen meets DooM type of game I could die happy... lol

Another amazing concept by SB. This man should be hired by Mattel.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

A very cool concept and character bio...I'd gladly trade half of the 30th Anniversary lineup for characters like these! He's got a lot of neat details but with some clever parts re-use, like Draego Man's wings, he would look great as a MOTUC figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Honestly I would love to see this character as a "son of Heman" era character and running around as a bodyguard to that"daughter of skeletor" custom someone else made recently! I can just too easily see this insolent lil girl that thinks she is all powerful an this evil & twisted bodyguard that is actaully more powerful than her type dynamic from them.
    I'm flattered to see Keltra mentioned with such a neat character like this, thanks Replikor! That inspired me to do a quick illustration for fun, I hope you guys don't mind if I share it here...

Thanks for sharing the great work, gbagok, 2-Bad, and Sky Breaker...I'm always impressed by all the cool fan created characters that I see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    A very cool concept and character bio...I'd gladly trade half of the 30th Anniversary lineup for characters like these! He's got a lot of neat details but with some clever parts re-use, like Draego Man's wings, he would look great as a MOTUC figure!

I'm flattered to see Keltra mentioned with such a neat character like this, thanks Replikor! That inspired me to do a quick illustration for fun, I hope you guys don't mind if I share it here...

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6...rarayven01.jpg

Thanks for sharing the great work, gbagok, 2-Bad, and Sky Breaker...I'm always impressed by all the cool fan created characters that I see here!

[Spit-Take]... Now I see this... ARGH!!!!

[facepalm]...

I "literally" just days ago traded off my parts to make a Rayven in classics to skybreaker himself!!! NOOOOooo!!!

[narrator speaks in booming deep base voice]
    EPIC FAIL

DANG IT!!! ....lol.... an I just bought parts to try an attempt to make a Keltra... an now I see this an BADLY WANT Rayven to go with her, and cant make Rayven now...[facepalm]... I could cry... lol

...drama aside... lol... this pic is Awesome by the way!

I honestly hope to see more pics of these two characters an possible stories involving them.

"Hey sky?! ...any chance we could trade b.."

[skybreaker breaks in...]
    NO!

... Replikor walks away in shame of failure.... lol
    Last edited by Replikor; December 2, 2012 at 01:06am.

Looks great! Now color that thing!

Looks great, now get to coloring it!

Movie mayhem!
    I would also like to see it colored! I have never noticed the raver tattoo/birthmark what have you on his forehead. It is cool.

Wow, Replikor, that's so cool that you're putting together a Keltra custom! Please post that when you're done, I'd love to see it. I also got all the parts for her custom figure from the BF/CM Matty sale and sent them over to RenRa a couple of days ago!

I'm impressed that you got the parts for a Rayven custom as well...I hope Sky Breaker posts that one, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    Looks great, now get to coloring it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    I would also like to see it colored! I have never noticed the raver tattoo/birthmark what have you on his forehead. It is cool.
    Heheh, ok...Here's my rough coloring of the sketch. I usually clean up the lineart but I don't have a working scanner right now and it's been a busy week for me so I didn't get to spend as much time on this as I wanted. I hope you guys still like it, though!

Wow, Replikor, that's so cool that you're putting together a Keltra custom! Please post that when you're done, I'd love to see it. I also got all the parts for her custom figure from the BF/CM Matty sale and sent them over to RenRa a couple of days ago!

I'm impressed that you got the parts for a Rayven custom as well...I hope Sky Breaker posts that one, too!

Heheh, ok...Here's my rough coloring of the sketch. I usually clean up the lineart but I don't have a working scanner right now and it's been a busy week for me so I didn't get to spend as much time on this as I wanted. I hope you guys still like it, though!

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2...ayvencolor.jpg
    Looks good! I hate cleaning up line art, it can be so tedious and frustrating. I've looked online for shortcuts to do it and none of them are as effective as I would like them. If you wish to see awesome coloring, talk to orger wolfsfang.

As for my new custom, I should have it completed over the Christmas holidays.