Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of the Universe - A New Vision

Quote Originally Posted by hawggie View Post
    I'm working on a Tri-Klops for you...should have it done by tomorrow.
    Looking forward to see how you handle Trike without the use of tech...I for one was stumped on that character
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Liking your vision, I think the only thing I disagree with is the no need for axes if you have laser guns.

For close combat a laser gun is pretty pants and there is always need for a secondary weapon.

Also look at Gears of War for example, the gun has a chainsaw added to it.

Just my 2 cents.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    Liking your vision, I think the only thing I disagree with is the no need for axes if you have laser guns.

For close combat a laser gun is pretty pants and there is always need for a secondary weapon.

Also look at Gears of War for example, the gun has a chainsaw added to it.

Just my 2 cents.
    To tell the truth that is what Darth thinks... while I can see your point of view I just simply prefer swords and stuff and just wanted to see if we could still do MOTU without tech

Co-Creator of the NV
    To add to Wolf's post, I think the correctness of my statement is seen in our armed forces. The army, navy, air force and marines don't carry around things like swords and battle axes, regardless of their usefulness in close quarters combat. Due to the nature of war with guns, close quarters combat is pretty uncommon nowadays, and they're given relatively small tactical knives for that sorta thing.

My lost post on this particular subject. I just prefer swords and other melee weapons. I like the up close and personal, blood soaked battle approach. Shooting someone from half a mile away with a laser gun just seems so "impersonal" to me and more than a little on the dull side

The Beast Man

The Evergreen Forest of Eternia is no stranger to bizarre sightings and encounters, but none so strange as that of the mysterious Beast Man. But such a creature had been spotted by many travellers as they navigated the forest at night. They described it as a “huge hulking beast” with razor sharp fangs and claws that could “tear a man in two with one swipe.”

One such encounter with the beast was described to Duncan Ardurr (aka Man-At-Arms) of the Eternian Palace Guards.

Here is a section of his report describing the encounter.:

One night in the midst of summer, Araceli Mejia was walking home from her sisters... She was rounding a curve in the Evergreen Forest when saw what she thought was a person kneeling on the branch of a tree. She slowed down to take a closer look at the figure. She was no more than ten feet away from it at the time. The sighting lasted for about 45 seconds and she stated that she clearly saw a beast with orange, brown hair, fangs and pointed ears. "His face was large and terrifying … with blood red eyes and saliva dripping from his fangs". This is the second time the beast has been mentioned in as many months with only last month Kevin and Julie, a young couple who were talking about marriage, disappeared in the Evergreen Forest with the creature known to locals as the "Beast-Man" feared to be responsible.
    Needless to say an immediate investigation into this Beast Man was led straight away by Duncan and a select team of Palace Guards. However, apart from some claw marks in a few of the trees and a small clump of brown fur, there was no more sightings of the beast for several more years.

Later rumors started to spread that a similar creature, that many believed to be the Beast Man, was now working for the evil Horde under the command of the alien tyrant Hordak. However experts claim that what these "witnesses" have seen was nothing more than a brief glimpse of the Horde's general Grizzlor, who, has everyone is no doubt aware, has a similar appearance to the legendary beast.

It was only two years after the Skull-faced tyrant, Skeletor, had taken up residence in the dark fortress known as Snake Mountain that we got our next substantiated glimpse of the Beast Man, and this would not be our last.

Nobody knows where Skeletor found it, or how he managed to place it under his control, but there was no denying the facts...it was now serving the master of Snake Mountain.

Unlike Skeletor's other warriors of note, the vile witch Evil-Lyn or the arachnid terror Webstor, this Beast Man is not a highly skilled warrior with the ability to think or reason. Instead it was shown to be a creature of pure instinct and unbridled fury. It would hurl itself forward with amazing speed and force, using its terrible claws to rend flesh from bone while at the same time using agility that would seem impossible for a creature of its size and build to avoid any attacks aimed at it.

It was only with the timely intervention of He-Man and his faithful Battle Cat that Skeletor's forces and this Beast Man were finally driven back to their safe haven of Snake Mountain.

Once a creature of myth and legend that many in Eternia assumed did not actually exist, had been proven to be very real. Now the good people of Eternia sit and wait to see what other horrors this Beast Man has in store for us.
    Last edited by wolfsfang; July 9, 2009 at 08:57am.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Mekaneck

There once was a man named Morris Mekaneck. Mekaneck was known for his bubbly personality, always quick with a joke and friendly to all. From a young age, Mekaneck wanted nothing more than to help people, which is why he decided to join the Eternian Royal Guard. It took him 3 tries before he was able to pass the tests required to join the guard, but when he did he was extremely proud of himself.

As a Royal Guard, Mekaneck wasn’t the best warrior, being a mediocre fighter at best. However, he was always willing to lend a hand and cheer up his fellow comrades. Mekaneck quickly became very popular amongst the Royal Guard.

After a couple years of uneventful service in the Royal Guard, Eternia’s time of peace came to an end. Skeletor after many years of trying had broken through the magical barrier separating the light and dark hemispheres of Eternia. Soon after his breakthrough, Skeletor and his troops attempted to invade the nearby village of Hurdera. Mekaneck was sent with a regiment of Royal Guardsman to fight off the attack.

Arriving at the village, Mekaneck went to the temple of the tribal elders, hoping to protect the leaders of the village. Mekaneck stood outside the temple, vowing to stop any attackers from reaching the tribal elders.

Out of the smoke and carnage, he saw a man known as Blade stride towards him. Mekaneck knew that Blade was an excellent swordsman and that he would be a tough man to beat in a duel. However, Mekaneck had faith in himself and his ability to rise to the challenge. He felt that this would be the day where he truly proved his worth. Unsheathing his sword, Mekaneck stepped forward and said, “You will not get past m...”

Before Mekaneck could finish his sentence, Blade had decapitated him.

Hours later, Man-At-Arms was surveying the damage done to the city. Looking down he saw Mekaneck’s body, his head roughly 7 feet away. Sadly Man-At-Arms said, “I wish there was a way to reattach a head to a body. Perhaps if there was some sort of invention that could be used? Alas, Mekaneck’s days are over.”

Thus ends the story of the man named Mekaneck.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Mekaneck

There once was a man named Morris Mekaneck. Mekaneck was known for his bubbly personality, always quick with a joke and friendly to all. From a young age, Mekaneck wanted nothing more than to help people, which is why he decided to join the Eternian Royal Guard. It took him 3 tries before he was able to pass the tests required to join the guard, but when he did he was extremely proud of himself.

As a Royal Guard, Mekaneck wasn’t the best warrior, being a mediocre fighter at best. However, he was always willing to lend a hand and cheer up his fellow comrades. Mekaneck quickly became very popular amongst the Royal Guard.

After a couple years of uneventful service in the Royal Guard, Eternia’s time of peace came to an end. Skeletor after many years of trying had broken through the magical barrier separating the light and dark hemispheres of Eternia. Soon after his breakthrough, Skeletor and his troops attempted to invade the nearby village of Hurdera. Mekaneck was sent with a regiment of Royal Guardsman to fight off the attack.

Arriving at the village, Mekaneck went to the temple of the tribal elders, hoping to protect the leaders of the village. Mekaneck stood outside the temple, vowing to stop any attackers from reaching the tribal elders.

Out of the smoke and carnage, he saw a man known as Blade stride towards him. Mekaneck knew that Blade was an excellent swordsman and that he would be a tough man to beat in a duel. However, Mekaneck had faith in himself and his ability to rise to the challenge. He felt that this would be the day where he truly proved his worth. Unsheathing his sword, Mekaneck stepped forward and said, “You will not get past m...”

Before Mekaneck could finish his sentence, Blade had decapitated him.

Hours later, Man-At-Arms was surveying the damage done to the city. Looking down he saw Mekaneck’s body, his head roughly 7 feet away. Sadly Man-At-Arms said, “I wish there was a way to reattach a head to a body. Perhaps if there was some sort of invention that could be used? Alas, Mekaneck’s days are over.”

Thus ends the story of the man named Mekaneck.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything or else my keyboard would be ruined.

I just can not agree with Mekaneck's story, I mean not using tech is cool and all, but Magic could not save him? Or for that matter, make him into plastic man or Mr. Fantastic with his neck.
    I understand the delima, magic is a pretty evil thing on Eternia, which is why only the evil people use it other than the Sorceress who is kept imprisoned pretty much in Grayskull, and can not come out except in the form of Zoar. So why not say Mekaneck was saved by someone evil and his neck is now able to stretch, but he refused to use that gift for evil.

Not to shred on the story that is being written, but Tri-Clops could have had his eyes burned out, and with Evil-Lyn's help could change his vision from infared, whatever, but when you look at him you see his eyes being pure white like Peter from Heroes then his eyes will flip into something else maybe pure red or blue, but he can not see normally.

I don't mean to be cruel, it's just that every story written so far has been excellent and so was Mekenecks until the end, where it just seems like you gave up. Just my opinion,

PJ

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by pflet87413 View Post
    I just can not agree with Mekaneck's story, I mean not using tech is cool and all, but Magic could not save him? Or for that matter, make him into plastic man or Mr. Fantastic with his neck.
    I understand the delima, magic is a pretty evil thing on Eternia, which is why only the evil people use it other than the Sorceress who is kept imprisoned pretty much in Grayskull, and can not come out except in the form of Zoar. So why not say Mekaneck was saved by someone evil and his neck is now able to stretch, but he refused to use that gift for evil.

Not to shred on the story that is being written, but Tri-Clops could have had his eyes burned out, and with Evil-Lyn's help could change his vision from infared, whatever, but when you look at him you see his eyes being pure white like Peter from Heroes then his eyes will flip into something else maybe pure red or blue, but he can not see normally.

I don't mean to be cruel, it's just that every story written so far has been excellent and so was Mekenecks until the end, where it just seems like you gave up. Just my opinion,

PJ
    Actually, I don't see magic as being an inherently evil power. The Sorceress is all about magic and He-Man's powers stem from magic too. There're a lot of heroes that I imagine will have somewhat magically based origins too, such as Ram Man and Man-E-Faces *assuming we come up with a way of doing him that we like*

With this story, I basically set it up for that surprise ending. I purposefully built it up, making it seem like his time had come. The whole thing is actually a set up for the final line by man-at-arms, where he says it is a shame that the technology to reattach necks doesn't exist. Originally I was going to make it just a bit part of another bio, but I thought I'd have more fun with it and get a better laugh out of it if I gave him his own bio.

Also it was just funny killing Mekaneck like that

Tri-Klops the swordsman

Triklops

The Great Swordsman

A family history of service – 44 BPA

A great celebration was held at the coronation of the new King Miro. Delegations from all over Planet Eternia gathered in the Royal City of Eternos to give their blessings to the newest leader of the Royal Family.

A Noble from the island of Anwat Gar wanted to explore the lands surrounding Eternos, as he had never been away from his homeland before. Acting as a guide was Garren Klops, a young Lieutenant in the Royal Guard, and widely regarded as a master swordsman. During this excursion, a pack of Shadow beasts attacked, unusual for this close to Eternos. Garren proved his reputation that day, single-handedly dispatching three of the beasts, and with the help of the Nobleman’s personal guards, scaring off the rest. In a special seremony to celebrate the lieutenant’s bravery, the Noble presented him with a family heirloom, a magnificent sword. The Nobleman requested that Garren accompany him to Anwat Gar as a bodyguard. Miro agreed that the diplomatic possibilities were worth the loss of such a skilled swordsman. Garren gathered his wife and newborn son, Garren II, and moved to Anwat Gar.

The Klopses were welcomed as members of the Nobleman’s family upon arrival. Garren, as well as his young son when he came of age, increased his swordsman skills by adding the fighting styles of Anwat Gar. During his personal time, he also earned the secrets of Gar metallurgy, and became a respected swordsmith.

It was while Garren and his ten-year-old son were at the forge when the attack came. The sounds of the forge drowned out the sounds of battle, and by the time they heard the alarm, it was too late. The Nobleman had been assassinated, and now Klops was considered Ronin, or masterless. He and his family wandered Gar for a year, but no other Nobleman would hire him.

Return to Eternia and birth of Trey

Garren and his family took a job with an Eternian trader to work for a year as his blacksmith and cook in a small but prosperous trading village as payment for travel on his ship. After his time of service, Klops chose to remain in the village. Garren Junior also remained, and after ten years, took a bride. Two years later (20 BPA), Garren III was born, nicknamed Trey. He soon showed that martial prowess was genetic, as he inherited his father’s and grandfather’s skills with both the blade and the smith’s hammer.

One night, when Trey was twelve, raiders attacked. Apparently the raiders were quite familiar with the Klops reputation, and the layout of the village, for the first house they attacked was Garren’s. Taken by surprise, Garren II was quickly dispatched, but for some reason young Trey was blinded rather than killed. Trey was taken in by a family friend, but became a sullen boy. Other boys in the village, no longer afraid of his fighting skill, took to picking on him. It was a great surprise, to both Trey and his bullies, the day Trey blocked every punch. Trey’s other senses had been compensating for his loss of sight, and the impetus of stopping the bullies honed then to razor sharpness. It was with great enthusiasm that he requested his father’s heirloom sword and began practicing again. Soon thereafter, Trey chose to make his way in the world as a hired swordsman rather than rely on his adopted family, and to search for the raiders that killed his father and blinded him.

Mercenary Swordsman

Trey went to the next village and offered his services to a caravaner. The merchant laughed at the notion of a blind swordsman, not to mention the lad’s young years. Trey persisted, and demanded a test of his skills. The merchant reluctantly agreed, and told his guard to take it easy on the boy. That plan was soon reversed, however, as Trey was taking it easy on the other man, soundly defeating the other swordsman. The merchant agreed to hire Trey as a guard. It wasn’t long, however, before Trey realized that he would find no information about the raiders, and he took his leave. Over the next two years, he built a reputation for his skill with a sword, and his price for service grew quite high. Having little luck in finding his father’s killers, however, he decided to return to his old village to gain some measure of rest.

He arrived to less than an empty village. In his absence, it had been ravaged. Foundations and husks of buildings were all that remained of the once prosperous town. This was recent too; he could still smell the charred remains of the fires that destroyed his old home. As he screamed in frustration, he felt a presence nearby. He whirled to face this intruder, sword drawn.

“Hello there, boy,” said a charming voice. “What business do you have here?”

“This village was my home,” came the tense reply. “My business is my own. What are YOU doing here?”

“I am leading the investigation of the attack on this village. We captured the raiders that did this…Say, aren’t you the legendary Blind Swordsman I’ve heard so much about?”

Trey couldn’t help the pride he began to feel.. “Yes I am.”

“But you’re barely a man…”

“I am fifteen. And old enough to sell my skill.”

“Very well. But are you truly blind, or do you use that blindfold to cause your opponents to underestimate you?”

Trey removed his blindfold, and looked at the other man with dead eye sockets. “What do you think?”

“I see. I must apologize if I have offended you. Your reputation must be very well founded indeed. I’m no slouch with the sword myself, but I have no doubt that you would easily defeat me. By the way, my name is Keldor. I am Prince of Eternia.”

“Prince Keldor? And you have the men responsible for this?”

A slight smile hinted its way onto Keldor’s face. “Why yes, my boy. Would you like to speak with them?”

Keldor led Trey to the pen set up to hold the raiders. He ordered the leader to be brought before Trey. The young man leaned in close, taking in his scent. “You took my eyes. You still have the same stink.”

The raider looked at Keldor, fear in his eyes. Keldor told a nearby guard, “Give the prisoner a sword.” The guard handed the raider a sword, after which Keldor said to Trey, “His punishment is in your hands.”

Trey took his time, slowly bleeding he raider to death. When he was finished, Keldor ordered the rest of the prisoners to be brought before Trey one by one . At the end of the day, Trey was covered in blood, totally exhausted, and at last, his vengeance sated. As the young man sat on a field chair, catching his breath, Keldor approached him once more.

“You have done well, Trey. My kingdom is blessed to have such a great warrior as yourself. I would like to make you my personal lieutenant. And I may be able to restore your vision if you wish. I am quite learned in the mystical arts.”

Trey barely managed to stand and bow. “I would be honored, my lord.”

Introducing Tri-Klops

Keldor brought his new protégé to his fortress with him, but kept him away from all others. For several months, Trey’s only companions were Keldor’s personal servants, although he occasionally could smell three distinct others: a briny presence that sounded moist, a musky odor with a heavy, plodding guttural sound, and most exciting to him, a pleasant perfume, matched with a light step that told him it belonged to a beautiful woman. Then, one day, it happened.

Keldor entered Trey’s chambers, accompanied by the perfumed woman. “I have a present for you Trey,” said Keldor. “Here is a helmet that with our magicks will return your eyesight, with a few bonuses.”

Keldor handed Trey the helmet. Quivering, though whether from excitement or nervousness, he wasn’t entirely sure. He felt a rotating cylinder around the helmet, with three equally spaced gems set around the outside. He placed the helmet on his head.

“Sit here.” The woman’s voice excited Trey as much as her scent. He did as he was told, and the two magicians began to chant. Trey could feel the mystical energies surrounding him, something he had never before experienced. Suddenly, pain poured into his dead eye sockets, and all he saw was a bright whiteness before he passed out.

When he awoke, he felt a tingling sensation in the middle of his head. His eye sockets hurt, as if he had just walked into a bright area from the darkness. His world blurred, and then slowly began to focus. He could see! He had no peripheral vision, but once again he could see. Looking around, he noticed a woman clad in purple. She was more beautiful than he could have imagined.

Turning toward him, she said, “Our young patient has awaken. Here.” She handed him a mirror. He was now wearing a round helmet, green to match his armor. Where his eyes would be was now a single blue eye-shaped gem. “Hold still,” the woman said. She grasped the rotating cylinder around his helmet and spun it. Trey’s world went black again momentarily, and then he could see again. His eye-gem looked slightly different, and how he could only see in black and white, but it was very bright. And now he could see to his right, in normal vision. “This is your dark vision,” explained the woman. “Even in darkest night you will be able to see clearly. Hold still again.” She spun his eye-wheel again, and when he could see again, it was in strange shapes and colors. “This is your heat vision. The brighter the colors, the hotter the object you are looking at.” The woman was easily the hottest thing in the room. “Over time you may be able to develop this much stronger, and you can train yourself to use this to see objects and people beyond walls. Now,” she said as she sat down to face him, “try to rotate the eye wheel yourself, without your hands.”

Trey didn’t know what to do, so he tried concentrating on looking to the left. All he received for his effort was a headache and frustration. His anger began to build, and the woman noticed a glow within his gem eye. She dodged just in time to avoid a blast of energy from the gem. “Interesting,” mused the woman. “It seems you received more than Keldor and I expected. You can use your anger as a weapon. Now, it may be disorienting at first, but you can see out of all your eyes at the same time. As long as all your eyes are open, nobody can sneak up on you. Now perhaps if you imagined the eye wheel rotating…”

Trey closed his eyes and did as suggested. Slowly, the wheel began to rotate. When he opened his eye again, he could see normally. The woman took a look around him. “Good. You’re learning control. Keldor said you would be a quick study.”

The door suddenly opened, and Keldor strode in. Trey beheld his benefactor for the first time. “You’re a Gar.”

The Prince smiled. “Yes, I am half Gar. A fact that has not gone unnoticed by many of the other nobles.”

“I meant no disrespect. I just expected…”

“An Eternian. I understand. Now that you are awake, perhaps you should meet the rest of my companions. You already know Lyn.”

Keldor and Lyn led Trey to another room. Inside were three creatures - a fish man (Trey had encountered a few trading in his old village), a creature that seemed part spider, and a monster that seemed part beast and part man. “This is Mer-Man, king of the fish people. He has the ability to command the creatures of the sea. That is Webstor, and the hulking brute over there I call Beast Man. Gentlemen, I present to you the greatest swordsman in Eternia - Tri-Klops!”

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Actually, I don't see magic as being an inherently evil power. The Sorceress is all about magic and He-Man's powers stem from magic too. There're a lot of heroes that I imagine will have somewhat magically based origins too, such as Ram Man and Man-E-Faces *assuming we come up with a way of doing him that we like*

With this story, I basically set it up for that surprise ending. I purposefully built it up, making it seem like his time had come. The whole thing is actually a set up for the final line by man-at-arms, where he says it is a shame that the technology to reattach necks doesn't exist. Originally I was going to make it just a bit part of another bio, but I thought I'd have more fun with it and get a better laugh out of it if I gave him his own bio.
    Ok never mind in that case, I guess I thought Mekaneck deserved more than to be killed off, now characters like Rio Blast and Extendor I could understand, but Mekaneck is one of the originals.

As for the magic part, Man E Faces is a tough one, but not sure if that is considered magic. I wish that the MotU Encyclopedia was completed, that would have explained a lot. But Ram Man I just can't see as Magic, it's just idiocy ramming his head into walls and such like Juggernaut, who I know is using some sort of magic in his helmet, but Ram Man isn't. But Ram Man is more complicated if your going with the original version with spring legs or the new version which is slightly more real. But I can't agree Ram Man uses magic, he just does not have the intellect.

Well I don't want to go into too much detail (actually I don't want to go into any at all ) but during our discussions these "problems" involving MEF and RM did crop up. A few thoughts were tossed around and a couple of ideas on how to possibly do these characters without using technology in their bios surfaced.

Naturally me and Darth still have some things to sort out, but rest assured we are constantly working on these problems and trying to sort out ways around them.

Quote Originally Posted by hawggie View Post
    Triklops

The Great Swordsman

A family history of service – 44 BPA

A great celebration was held at the coronation of the new King Miro. Delegations from all over Planet Eternia gathered in the Royal City of Eternos to give their blessings to the newest leader of the Royal Family.

A Noble from the island of Anwat Gar wanted to explore the lands surrounding Eternos, as he had never been away from his homeland before. Acting as a guide was Garren Klops, a young Lieutenant in the Royal Guard, and widely regarded as a master swordsman. During this excursion, a pack of Shadow beasts attacked, unusual for this close to Eternos. Garren proved his reputation that day, single-handedly dispatching three of the beasts, and with the help of the Nobleman’s personal guards, scaring off the rest. In a special seremony to celebrate the lieutenant’s bravery, the Noble presented him with a family heirloom, a magnificent sword. The Nobleman requested that Garren accompany him to Anwat Gar as a bodyguard. Miro agreed that the diplomatic possibilities were worth the loss of such a skilled swordsman. Garren gathered his wife and newborn son, Garren II, and moved to Anwat Gar.

The Klopses were welcomed as members of the Nobleman’s family upon arrival. Garren, as well as his young son when he came of age, increased his swordsman skills by adding the fighting styles of Anwat Gar. During his personal time, he also earned the secrets of Gar metallurgy, and became a respected swordsmith.

It was while Garren and his ten-year-old son were at the forge when the attack came. The sounds of the forge drowned out the sounds of battle, and by the time they heard the alarm, it was too late. The Nobleman had been assassinated, and now Klops was considered Ronin, or masterless. He and his family wandered Gar for a year, but no other Nobleman would hire him.

Return to Eternia and birth of Trey

Garren and his family took a job with an Eternian trader to work for a year as his blacksmith and cook in a small but prosperous trading village as payment for travel on his ship. After his time of service, Klops chose to remain in the village. Garren Junior also remained, and after ten years, took a bride. Two years later (20 BPA), Garren III was born, nicknamed Trey. He soon showed that martial prowess was genetic, as he inherited his father’s and grandfather’s skills with both the blade and the smith’s hammer.

One night, when Trey was twelve, raiders attacked. Apparently the raiders were quite familiar with the Klops reputation, and the layout of the village, for the first house they attacked was Garren’s. Taken by surprise, Garren II was quickly dispatched, but for some reason young Trey was blinded rather than killed. Trey was taken in by a family friend, but became a sullen boy. Other boys in the village, no longer afraid of his fighting skill, took to picking on him. It was a great surprise, to both Trey and his bullies, the day Trey blocked every punch. Trey’s other senses had been compensating for his loss of sight, and the impetus of stopping the bullies honed then to razor sharpness. It was with great enthusiasm that he requested his father’s heirloom sword and began practicing again. Soon thereafter, Trey chose to make his way in the world as a hired swordsman rather than rely on his adopted family, and to search for the raiders that killed his father and blinded him.

Mercenary Swordsman

Trey went to the next village and offered his services to a caravaner. The merchant laughed at the notion of a blind swordsman, not to mention the lad’s young years. Trey persisted, and demanded a test of his skills. The merchant reluctantly agreed, and told his guard to take it easy on the boy. That plan was soon reversed, however, as Trey was taking it easy on the other man, soundly defeating the other swordsman. The merchant agreed to hire Trey as a guard. It wasn’t long, however, before Trey realized that he would find no information about the raiders, and he took his leave. Over the next two years, he built a reputation for his skill with a sword, and his price for service grew quite high. Having little luck in finding his father’s killers, however, he decided to return to his old village to gain some measure of rest.

He arrived to less than an empty village. In his absence, it had been ravaged. Foundations and husks of buildings were all that remained of the once prosperous town. This was recent too; he could still smell the charred remains of the fires that destroyed his old home. As he screamed in frustration, he felt a presence nearby. He whirled to face this intruder, sword drawn.

“Hello there, boy,” said a charming voice. “What business do you have here?”

“This village was my home,” came the tense reply. “My business is my own. What are YOU doing here?”

“I am leading the investigation of the attack on this village. We captured the raiders that did this…Say, aren’t you the legendary Blind Swordsman I’ve heard so much about?”

Trey couldn’t help the pride he began to feel.. “Yes I am.”

“But you’re barely a man…”

“I am fifteen. And old enough to sell my skill.”

“Very well. But are you truly blind, or do you use that blindfold to cause your opponents to underestimate you?”

Trey removed his blindfold, and looked at the other man with dead eye sockets. “What do you think?”

“I see. I must apologize if I have offended you. Your reputation must be very well founded indeed. I’m no slouch with the sword myself, but I have no doubt that you would easily defeat me. By the way, my name is Keldor. I am Prince of Eternia.”

“Prince Keldor? And you have the men responsible for this?”

A slight smile hinted its way onto Keldor’s face. “Why yes, my boy. Would you like to speak with them?”

Keldor led Trey to the pen set up to hold the raiders. He ordered the leader to be brought before Trey. The young man leaned in close, taking in his scent. “You took my eyes. You still have the same stink.”

The raider looked at Keldor, fear in his eyes. Keldor told a nearby guard, “Give the prisoner a sword.” The guard handed the raider a sword, after which Keldor said to Trey, “His punishment is in your hands.”

Trey took his time, slowly bleeding he raider to death. When he was finished, Keldor ordered the rest of the prisoners to be brought before Trey one by one . At the end of the day, Trey was covered in blood, totally exhausted, and at last, his vengeance sated. As the young man sat on a field chair, catching his breath, Keldor approached him once more.

“You have done well, Trey. My kingdom is blessed to have such a great warrior as yourself. I would like to make you my personal lieutenant. And I may be able to restore your vision if you wish. I am quite learned in the mystical arts.”

Trey barely managed to stand and bow. “I would be honored, my lord.”

Introducing Tri-Klops

Keldor brought his new protégé to his fortress with him, but kept him away from all others. For several months, Trey’s only companions were Keldor’s personal servants, although he occasionally could smell three distinct others: a briny presence that sounded moist, a musky odor with a heavy, plodding guttural sound, and most exciting to him, a pleasant perfume, matched with a light step that told him it belonged to a beautiful woman. Then, one day, it happened.

Keldor entered Trey’s chambers, accompanied by the perfumed woman. “I have a present for you Trey,” said Keldor. “Here is a helmet that with our magicks will return your eyesight, with a few bonuses.”

Keldor handed Trey the helmet. Quivering, though whether from excitement or nervousness, he wasn’t entirely sure. He felt a rotating cylinder around the helmet, with three equally spaced gems set around the outside. He placed the helmet on his head.

“Sit here.” The woman’s voice excited Trey as much as her scent. He did as he was told, and the two magicians began to chant. Trey could feel the mystical energies surrounding him, something he had never before experienced. Suddenly, pain poured into his dead eye sockets, and all he saw was a bright whiteness before he passed out.

When he awoke, he felt a tingling sensation in the middle of his head. His eye sockets hurt, as if he had just walked into a bright area from the darkness. His world blurred, and then slowly began to focus. He could see! He had no peripheral vision, but once again he could see. Looking around, he noticed a woman clad in purple. She was more beautiful than he could have imagined.

Turning toward him, she said, “Our young patient has awaken. Here.” She handed him a mirror. He was now wearing a round helmet, green to match his armor. Where his eyes would be was now a single blue eye-shaped gem. “Hold still,” the woman said. She grasped the rotating cylinder around his helmet and spun it. Trey’s world went black again momentarily, and then he could see again. His eye-gem looked slightly different, and how he could only see in black and white, but it was very bright. And now he could see to his right, in normal vision. “This is your dark vision,” explained the woman. “Even in darkest night you will be able to see clearly. Hold still again.” She spun his eye-wheel again, and when he could see again, it was in strange shapes and colors. “This is your heat vision. The brighter the colors, the hotter the object you are looking at.” The woman was easily the hottest thing in the room. “Over time you may be able to develop this much stronger, and you can train yourself to use this to see objects and people beyond walls. Now,” she said as she sat down to face him, “try to rotate the eye wheel yourself, without your hands.”

Trey didn’t know what to do, so he tried concentrating on looking to the left. All he received for his effort was a headache and frustration. His anger began to build, and the woman noticed a glow within his gem eye. She dodged just in time to avoid a blast of energy from the gem. “Interesting,” mused the woman. “It seems you received more than Keldor and I expected. You can use your anger as a weapon. Now, it may be disorienting at first, but you can see out of all your eyes at the same time. As long as all your eyes are open, nobody can sneak up on you. Now perhaps if you imagined the eye wheel rotating…”

Trey closed his eyes and did as suggested. Slowly, the wheel began to rotate. When he opened his eye again, he could see normally. The woman took a look around him. “Good. You’re learning control. Keldor said you would be a quick study.”

The door suddenly opened, and Keldor strode in. Trey beheld his benefactor for the first time. “You’re a Gar.”

The Prince smiled. “Yes, I am half Gar. A fact that has not gone unnoticed by many of the other nobles.”

“I meant no disrespect. I just expected…”

“An Eternian. I understand. Now that you are awake, perhaps you should meet the rest of my companions. You already know Lyn.”

Keldor and Lyn led Trey to another room. Inside were three creatures - a fish man (Trey had encountered a few trading in his old village), a creature that seemed part spider, and a monster that seemed part beast and part man. “This is Mer-Man, king of the fish people. He has the ability to command the creatures of the sea. That is Webstor, and the hulking brute over there I call Beast Man. Gentlemen, I present to you the greatest swordsman in Eternia - Tri-Klops!”
    Great Tri-Clops Story, can't wait for more.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Well I don't want to go into too much detail (actually I don't want to go into any at all ) but during our discussions these "problems" involving MEF and RM did crop up. A few thoughts were tossed around and a couple of ideas on how to possibly do these characters without using technology in their bios surfaced.

Naturally me and Darth still have some things to sort out, but rest assured we are constantly working on these problems and trying to sort out ways around them.
    No, don't ruin any surprises you guys are doing a great job, keep it up. Thanks for a great weekend of reading.

Hawggie I really enjoyed your Tri-Klops bio (as I already said in my PM to you) and it is nice to have other people taking not just an interest, but also a part in our new MOTU vision.

--------------------------------------------------------

MER-MAN

Once a commoner of the underwater kingdom of Atlantea, Mer-Man had always lusted for power and would do anything to get it. By the time he was twenty five he was already wanted for numerous robberies and murders within his kingdom. Eventually he was caught and imprisoned in the Atlantea jail waiting to be executed for his many numerous crimes.

On the day of his execution Mer-Man was being led to his demise by two guards when luck intervened. A small child, chasing a fish, caused one of the guards to trip over. This gave Mer-Man the opportunity he needed and he was able to overpower the guards and escape.

He fled to a small lagoon near the sea of Rakash where he survived for many weeks by attacking passing travellers and stealing what food they carried. Then one day he saw a small group of people. He thought that they would have much food for him so he prepared his attack.

Unfortunately for Mer-Man this small group was actually a Horde scouting party being lead by one of the three generals, Leech. On the land Mer-Man and Leech fought furiously, neither one willing to submit to the other. However, as much as Leech hated to admit it, underwater Mer-Man was a far superiour combatant. Whilst Leech was also capable of breathing underwater he felt more at home in the mud filled swamps then in the fresh water of the lagoon. Mer-Man on the other hand, was capable in functioning equally well in any type of water he happened to find himself in.

Just when it seemed Mer-Man was about to win he was stopped in his tracks. It felt to him as if he has been place in an invisible cage. To tell the truth...he had been. Hordak had secretly been watching the entire fight and he was pleased with what he had seen. He had wanted to see if Mer-Man was willing to kill...he was.

Promising Mer-Man a high place in his evil horde, Hordak hired Mer-Man on the spot. Mer-Man naturally accepted Hordaks generous offer. It was either that or Hordak would kill him for attacking one of his generals.

Hordak placed Mer-Man under the command of his potege Keldor. Mer-Man served his new master well, because Keldor promised him great power. Indeed after their defeat at the Eternian Palace and Keldor's subsequent transformation into Skeletor, Mer-Man remained loyal to his skull-headed general, even when Skeletor turned against Hordak.

So with Hordak gone Skeletor decided that it should be he to rule Eternia, even if he had to conquer one part at a time. At this point Mer-Man reminded Skeletor of his promise of power. So Skeletor agreed to make Mer-Man king of Atlantea.

Calling upon ancient rites passed down through the Mer-people, Mer-Man challenged King Aquanis to the “Challenge of the Crown” a brutal one on one battle where the one left alive would be crowned king of Atlantea. Aquanis was a great warrior, far superior to Mer-Man, but unbeknownst to the good king...Mer-Man was being magically helped by Skeletor

The battle was over almost as soon as it began...Mer-Man had won, Aquanis lay dead at his feet. Because tradition and law decreed it so, Mer-Man was named king of Atlantea and the Mer-people, himself only answerable to his master Skeletor

- Mer-Man's name comes about through a misunderstanding. His real name is Merman (pronounced similar to the name Herman) but because of his strange gargled voice pattern it comes across as Mer Man...and so the name stuck
    Last edited by wolfsfang; February 25, 2008 at 08:01pm.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Hawggie, as you know, I loved the Triklops bio. Good job.

As for the issue of using magic with regards to a guy like Ram Man, magic doesn't have to mean he is actively using it. Sometimes it can be a spell cast by someone else on a person or thing. Similar to how He-Man gets his powers. He-Man isn't a spellcaster, but an outside source gives him powers through magic. That being said, we're still really early in the ram man planning, so there's nothing to spoil yet, lol.

The Magical *******

Orko

Orko is a person who got sent to Eternia through a magical vortex. Unable to return to Trolla, Orko decided to make the best of a bad situation and stay on Eternia.

On Trolla, Orko was a magical prodigy. He was the apprentice to the world’s most powerful mage, named Gorpo, and would someday have succeeded Gorpo as Trolla’s Supreme Mage.

Orko’s magical abilities didn’t work the same way on Eternia that they did on Trolla. Eternia’s was in a different dimension from Trolla, so magic works differently. As a consequence, whenever Orko attempted to perform a feat of magic, it would backfire miserably. This has since caused Orko to be the laughing stock of the Eternian Royal Court.

Abilities and Personality

Orko has a great magical potential, but he has no idea how to use it in Eternia. He’s currently trying to relearn sorcery, with the hopes of someday becoming a powerful mage on Eternia.

Orko has a friendly demeanor, but he is in fact a very angry and surly character. He doesn’t like to show his true emotions in front of others, but the constant laughing and teasing from the Eternians infuriates Orko. At times when he makes a mistake and others laugh at him, he will storm off in a bad mood. Orko is genuinely well meaning, but he’s very unhappy with his circumstances and wants nothing more than for them to change.

------------------------------------------------

IMP

When Hordak was still a child and had discovered the lost tome of dark magic in the caves beneath the crytsal castle one of the first spells he cast was one which was said to help enhance and focus his powers. This power manifested itself as a mean and vicious small blue creature which he named Imp.

Imp soon showed that he possessed very little of his own magical ability apart from basic shapeshifting. However he could not alter his size or his blue color, so while he could turn into larger sized animals in appearance, they would be pint-sized blue versions of them.

Imps greatest weapons proved to be his own natural ones. His razor sharp fangs and claws were just as strong and sharp as any blade Hordak had seen...perhaps even more so. In later battles, many of Hordaks foes fell to the frenzied attacks of Hordak's familiar...Imp.

One trait that Imp did seem to possess was the very fact that Hordak seemed to be more in control of his magical abilities whenever Imp was around. Because of this small fact, Hordak is hardly ever seen without Imp sitting on his shoulder.

- the familiar known as Imp is actually an ancient demonic spirit so old that it actually predates Etheria, reaching right back almost to the dawn of time when the universe was still a young and had not yet brought light to the infinite darkness that did abound.
    Last edited by wolfsfang; August 29, 2012 at 11:34pm.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Count Marzo

A Cursed Birth

From the day of his birth, Count Marzo had an aura of darkness. Marzo was born 80 years before the Great War began. His mother died while giving birth, causing his father to fall into a deep depression. By the time that Count Marzo was four; his father had died from years of alcohol abuse. Not having any living relatives, Marzo was raised by one of his family many attendants, a man named Jonas. Marzo’s family was the ruling nobility of a village named Durendrin, situated about three hundred miles north of Eternos.

Evil Children Do Exist

Marzo’s childhood was spent studying with the finest private tutors in all of Eternia. He learnt much about history and alchemy, but found himself being more interested in the dark arts. As Marzo grew older, his natural cruelty and inhumanity became apparent to those around him. Animals would go missing and only parts of them would be rediscovered. It was also common for Marzo’s teachers to fall victim to “accidents” that would leave them either scarred or injured. Jonas did what he could to try stem Marzo’s sadistic tendencies, but all his attempts were unsuccessful.

As Marzo grew older and got control of his family’s finances, he used the money to bring in various mages and sorcerers to tutor him in the dark arts. Marzo also utilized his vast resources to send scouts out to libraries and book shops across the land, having them buy and if need be steal, whatever books on magic they could find. As Marzo’s skill grew, so did his cruelty. A number of children in the village disappeared, and while there is no proof that Marzo was the cause of those disappearances, there were whispers that he was someway involved with them. Rumors started to spread that Marzo was performing magical experiments on the children, but it was impossible to prove that he was culpable in their disappearances. Regardless of the problems of evidence, the townspeople felt utterly helpless to respond to the disappearances, because Marzo controlled the local constabulary and banks.

Eventually Jonas felt that he could not stand by idly any longer while Marzo committed such atrocities. Jonas confronted Marzo and said that he would report his atrocities to the Royal Palace if he continued. Marzo didn’t take the threat very well. With a look of darkness, Marzo recited something in a long dead language. Jonas’ tongue suddenly started to swell, blocking his airways. Choking for air, Jonas fell to the ground, his face blue and his eyes bulging with red veins. Jonas was never seen again.

The Price of Power

As the years passed, Marzo grew older and more powerful in magic. However, Marzo’s body wasn’t able to fully withstand the forces he’d unleashed. By the time he was 70, he looked as if he was in his 90’s. Marzo knew that his life would come to an end soon if he didn’t find a way to regain his lost youth. To this end, Marzo set out on a quest to find a way to regain his lost vitality.

For nearly a decade, Marzo tried countless methods to slow his aging. All of the supposed miracle cures were worthless, and Marzo took great pleasure in destroying the charlatans who were selling them. Nearly giving up hope, Marzo finally found a lead that was worth following.

The Amulet of Youth

Marzo learnt of a temple in the Mystic Mountains that was known as the “home of the immortals”. Thinking that this might be what he is looking for, he set out to find it. After many days of arduous climbing, which he would never have survived if not for his magical abilities, he finally found the temple that he had been searching for.

No one really knows what transpired within that temple. What is known is that shortly after arriving at the temple he left it in flames, with an amulet in hand that had a large, ruby colored gem in it.

The amulet made Count Marzo young again. His body was no longer that of a doddering old man; he now had the strength and youth of a man in his 30’s. But if Marzo were to lose control of the amulet, his body would revert back to its elderly form.

The Great War

Count Marzo returned to Durendrin just as the Great War was beginning. For the first year the village was fairly uninvolved with the war, since they were too far away from Eternos to be of any matter. But one day a hooded man with blue skin arrived at the Marzo estate and demanded that he be given an audience with Count Marzo. Marzo didn’t take kindly to the stranger’s insolence so he immediately unleashed a powerful magical attack on him. To Marzo’s surprise, not only did the man not fall, but he instead countered with an attack that sent Marzo reeling.

Looking down at Marzo, the man said, “I am Keldor. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

Marzo learnt that Keldor the man who started the Great War and saw a lot of similarities between himself and Keldor. He saw a similar drive for conquest and dark knowledge. However, he knew that eventually a time would come where he would likely have to find a way to destroy Keldor, but in the interim he felt it made sense to help Keldor. Over the next few months, Marzo allowed the village to be used as a rest station for Keldor’s armies, ordering the people to work the fields to produce food for Keldor’s forces.

Fall From Grace and a New Beginning

When the Royal Guard started to turn the tide of the war, one of the first things they did was remove Count Marzo’s elevated status. Marzo was guilty of treason and as a consequence his lands and wealth were appropriated by the royal family. Having lost everything, Marzo was forced to go on the run with a bounty placed on his head.

Soon the Great War ended and the barrier separating the dark and light hemispheres was erected. Marzo was trapped in the light hemisphere, unable to join the rest of Keldor’s forces. The next 18 years wouldn’t be easy for Marzo, constantly on the run from the Royal Guard but in time, with the destruction of the barrier, his greatness would return.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Avathar and the Eternian Enforcers

Eternian Archive Library: researched by Melaktha

2000 years ago, the giant island kingdom nation of Avathar was ruled by the royal family of Azodoc. A very advanced civilization of nearly five hundred thousand known throughout Eternia, it was also from here that the Enforcers were sent to keep the peace, hearing disputes and settling differences. One thousand Avatharians were sent out in this role, but only the bravest, wisest and strongest of the people were chosen. Of these, one hundred members of the royal family also used these voluntary missions to learn about diplomacy and to become the future leaders of their people.

The island of Avathar had a lush landscape of forest and interspersed with farmland. The people took great care of the land, respecting that what was taken would eventually need to be given back. At the very center of the island stood the mountain of Aur, where it was said that gods themselves spoke to ancestors of the Azodac family and told them to lead the people, to be just and to respect and protect the multitude of races that resided in Eternia. It was under their protection that the fabled Eternia Tower was constructed and imbued with mystical powers that protected the people and the city.

Over the millenia, an impregnable wall interpersed with various armament consisting of large trebuchets, catapults and giant crossbows were manned by a volunteer army. This well trained army was mainly filled by the hard -working farmers that alternated seasons or their crops were out of season.

It was here that Hordak decided to focus his burgeoning armies after several years of destroying and enslaving the various villages and towns that peppered the coastline of the southern continent. Hordak was fully aware that Avathar and it's people posed the greatest danger to enslavement of Eternia. He had already killed several Enforcers that had tried to interfere with his work, and even with his magic, he was unable to twist the Enforcers wills' to serve his ends.

For several weeks, Hordak sent his armies across the 10 miles of ocean between the island and the southern continent. However, he could gain no advantage, he simply couldn't penetrate the defenses of Avathar. It was then he spied the answer that had been staring him in face the entire time, the serene mountain of Aur. He ordered his forces back and contemplated the powers he would need to summon.

King Aromth was worried about the sudden withdrawal of Hordak's fleet, and summoned his war council. The siege of Avathar needed to end and he was ready to go on the offensive. It was then that the palace began to rumble, he immediately assumed it was attack on the palace itself, but then as he ran to the window, he knew it was far worse. The lifegiving mountain of Aur, was shaking too.

The people, stunned by the fact that island had never in recorded history experienced an earthquake, looked to each other and then to the mountain. It had begun to smoke from the exposed crevasses and the snowpack was quickly melting, sending avalanches down the mountain. Now from the palace a giant horn blew an evacuation alarm. King Aromth knew it was too late, as he used the magical power of the Eternia Tower to send out a warning, his psychic power extending out to his scattered family, and to his old friend, Granamyr, lord of the dragons, asking him to gather the remnants of his people and keep them safe. Granamyr had just answered him with an affirmation when the mountain exploded with a force not seen since the primordial days of Eternia. The sound would be heard and recorded into the histories by peoples thousands of miles away, as the skies would darken and the sunlight would take a sinister cast for years to come.

Hordak watched the destruction of a people with a pleased expression. He marveled at the destruction he had nudged along with a simple spell to clear the ancient plug that sealed the magma chamber which was recently swelling on it's own. The ejecta from the mountain reached dozens of miles into the sky, and already the land he stood upon was being bombarded by it. A giant lava bomb fell towards him as he waved his hand, as if to dismiss a slave, and the bomb swerved away and crashed into the countryside meters away. His job was finished here, now for the rest of the planet.

Scattered around the planet, most of the Enforcers were unaware that they were now orphans. Azodan, oldest son of Aromth, was all too aware of it, as the shock of the mental link with his family and father on Avathar suddenly ceasing to be sent him to his knees. He looked to south and with great despair could already see the darkening sky. Feeling impotent, he beat his fists into the ground and screamed into sky, demanding vengeance against the destroyer of his home and people. The Evergreen Forest stood in silence suddenly, as if feeling a sympathy for the man and his sorrow.

It was there that Granamyr had found found him, explaining that he had sent several of his dragons to investigate, but were unable to get very close to see anything clearly. Azodan decided then that he needed to gather his remaining people and go into hiding. Granamyr approved and allowed them to settle the hidden lowlands surrounding the Ilses of Darksmoke.

Azodan, realizing his way of life was no more, changed his name to Zodan, to distance himself from his heritage, in the event Hordak would come looking for the any survivors. Unfortunately, he knew that the other Eternians would be angered and shocked by the disappearance of the Enforcers. Zodan's people were long-lived, and eventually, be it years or decades, they would return to destroy Hordak.

A hundred years passed and when they emerged, Hordak had already been defeated and was no longer on Eternia. And with this, Avatharians simply became known as the Enforcers of Eternia, still to be relied upon to serve and protect.

Still more centuries passed until we come to Zodac, direct descendant of Zodan and chieftain of his people. Slowly, the Enforcers had been passing into myth and legend as their population dwindled. During the Great Wars, there were varied accounts of several regiments of Keldor's forces mysteriously disappearing while marching in the north continent. Keldor was furious at the apparent destruction of his forces, but could not identify the attackers. But eldest of the many villages there were confident that they were being protected by the hidden Enforcers. But then war was over, and they melted back into the landscape

They are rarely seen now, only appearing in the direst of need. The rest of Eternia didn't seem to need them as they once did. But still Zodac watched, and waited, knowing he and his people would be needed again.

Addendum: Zodac has recently been seen entering Castle Grayskull, what this portends is unknown, but the appearance of Zodac is shocking in and of itself
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 13, 2007 at 05:25pm.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

This is a really cool bio that introduces Zodac and the Enforcers very nicely. Also you have really captured the essence of our more psychopathic Hordak quite nicely

Co-Creator of the NV
    Another excellent job. As you know, I am extremely impressed

MODULOK

The creature named Modulok was born deep within the Mystic Mountains of Eternia. He was part of a race long thought extinct that had the unique ability to grow or retract limbs at will, even entire heads. Indeed it was long believed that the most talented of the Engorail race could even split his body in two and temporarily create two versions of himself. Not long after Modulok was born he demonstrated that he had such an ability.

Now the Engorails were mean, nasty little creatures. Flesh eaters that preyed on wanderers and travellers that strayed too close. They used their ability to reshape their bodies to navigate the harsh terrain and also...how can you expect to hurt something that can just regrow any body part it chooses?

But Hordak found a way. He and his new apprentice Keldor had been searching the mountains for a lost magical staff of great power (which would eventually become Skeletor's Havoc Staff) when they were ambushed by the Engorails. Prince Keldor was terrified, he had heard the tales of these foul creatures and knew what they would do.

Hordak was not afraid.

Using his magic powers he turned all the Engorails to stone, leaving the souls inside and their eyes alive. Living statues that would remain forever on the mountainside. Growing ever more hungry but unable to move.

But one he spared, a newborn Engorail. He saw the potential in having a creature that could reshape its own body at will. He decided he would raise it himself to be a powerful ally in the fight against the good people of Eternia.

He named the child Modulok, an Etherian word meaning "body alter".

- Modulok was raised to be Hordaks chief assassin. With his ability to alter his own body structure he is capable of getting into places and tight corners that very few others can. He also has the natural climbing abilities of his Engorail race (which allowed them to survive on the mountainside) and their blood thirsty viciousness when it comes to the act of killing.

His favorite form is one that has four legs and two heads as he feels the intitial shock of this strange sight causes his foes to momentarily drop their guard...splitting his body in two right in front of them is just a bit of sick fun (he likes the shocked look on their faces)
    Last edited by wolfsfang; August 16, 2008 at 02:01pm.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Wolf and I hope you've been enjoying the bios so far. We've got a lot of good stuff to come as well.

Soon we'll have some bios that help flesh out the history of Eternia and we'll also be information to the glossary that will help to flesh out what Eternia and Etheria are like. Another thing we're working on is a bio for a character that many have requested yet no one expects to see.

We'd also like to ask people to come up with bios for:

- Evil Lyn
    - Teela
    - Sorceress
    - Clawful
    - Stratos (if you want stratos, talk to us first about it)
    - 2-Bad
    Last edited by Darth Latveria; October 30, 2007 at 11:14am.