Thread: orko's face

orko's face

i'm sure this has been talked about before, but i haven't been able to find it in my searching. on one of the dvd's from the first season there was a bonus interview and the guy said that orko's face was never shown in the series, but that it *was* drawn once. i've googled it to death and have found nothing. 1) does anyone have a pic of that sketch of orko's face?

and 2) does Prankster (from ep 93 'Trouble's Middle Name') have the same/similar face as orko?

Last edited by zero42; November 11, 2007 at 05:54pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zero42 View Post
    i'm sure this has been talked about before, but i haven't been able to find it in my searching. on one of the dvd's from the first season there was a bonus interview and the guy said that orko's face was never shown in the series, but that it *was* drawn once. i've googled it to death and have found nothing. 1) does anyone have a pic of that sketch of orko's face? and 2) does Prankster (from ep 93 'Trouble's Middle Name') have the same/similar face as orko?
    you know, i was just thinking about this yesterday, but judging from his ears, i'd say he's very ugly, like smeagul maybe.

Well, looking at Prankster really doesn't help us learn what Orko looks like, since Orko could have a ZZ Top beard, buck teeth, and a Roman nose, we can't tell from looking either at Prankster or at the bundled-up Orko.

I always imagine Orko grew a huge afro after the events of "Dawn of Dragoon."
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

Quote Originally Posted by onenitwonder View Post
    Well, looking at Prankster really doesn't help us learn what Orko looks like..
    my wondering on prankster was that maybe it could have been the original orko sketch, or based on it. i've no clue.

why an afro?