Thread: Emilliano's MOTUC Visions: Hover Robots

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Emilliano's MOTUC Visions: Hover Robots

Last edited by MegaGearMax; July 12, 2012 at 03:46pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I REALLY hope MAttel makes these as the Skeletor Army builder pack... but I sadly am expecting the "movie troopers" instead.
    But if they did make them I would like 2 dozen of these guys... or 1 dozen if sold in a 2-pak. lol

Ok Snake Men get the army builder two pack, Masters get the Eternian Guard two pack, The Horde will get the Horde Trooper two pack, why not allow Skelly some Army Builders himself another vision I believe will come to light! art and concept awsome as well as insightful!

I really hope we see these guys soon. With their size and simplicity i think they should come in a three pack or four pack. With interchangeable hand pieces.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

If Skeletor only gets one set of army builders, I want these to be it. Which is strange... because I really didn't like them as a kid growing up. I've really come around to Filmation in my later years!
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Really sharp! I prefer the skeleton warriors for Skeletor's army builders myself, but then there's also the Skelcons, and maybe eventually the movie troopers, while these hover robots seem the most popular and demanded. The arm attachments would be a great idea and I like the lenticular-ish rendering for the audio-monitor-mouth thingee!

Awesome, didn't know Emiliano's now got more free time to turn out so many of these of late, aren't they keeping him busy over at Hasbro Not that I'm complaining of course. And yeah these would make an awesome army builder pack, even though theirs also those skeleton minions form the Ladybird books as well, but what's the point of having the Filmation rights if they didn't get these guys made, hope they'd have removable hands that can have a buzzsaw (maybe a net launcher, I mean they're like MOTU's equivalent of these guys: http://fav.me/d1hpwv4) replacement and Trap-Jaw, Roboto, and H. Hordak's attachments as well.
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

Nice! Now this guy is my most wanted out of Emiliano's recent Vision's. Just a single card release though as their all the same I don't want an expensive army builder two pack.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by theblock View Post
    Awesome, didn't know Emiliano's now got more free time to turn out so many of these of late, aren't they keeping him busy over at Hasbro Not that I'm complaining of course. And yeah these would make an awesome army builder pack, even though theirs also those skeleton minions form the Ladybird books as well, but what's the point of having the Filmation rights if they didn't get these guys made, hope they'd have removable hands that can have a buzzsaw (maybe a net launcher, I mean they're like MOTU's equivalent of these guys: http://fav.me/d1hpwv4) replacement and Trap-Jaw, Roboto, and H. Hordak's attachments as well.
    I promise you, posting art in batches doesn't mean the artist suddenly has a lot of free time.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I'd SO be in Heaven, if they made these, like this.
    Does Galactus fart?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm ready!
    I still want mvc skeletons as well.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Man i would love to have these. He is so talented!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    I REALLY hope MAttel makes these as the Skeletor Army builder pack... but I sadly am expecting the "movie troopers" instead.
    But if they did make them I would like 2 dozen of these guys... or 1 dozen if sold in a 2-pak. lol
    I prefer the "movie troopers" over the Hover Robots and the Skelcons.

Either way, Emiliano does an awesome job once again.
    Last edited by Hek-tor; July 22, 2012 at 05:19am.

Snappy Threader
    Awesome art. I would love to have these after all of these years.....

The Hover Robot Head must be posible tu reuse by the Horde Trooper !

The Head is the Same
    ... and i think Skeletor's Hover Robots based on the Horde Troopers!!!
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Ou Ma' Gawd this is awesome!!!! I wish we get them and as close as possible to this design...