Thread: ID this He Man for me Please!

ID this He Man for me Please!

20140122_190424.jpg

It has the Iron Cross and dirty hair. I want to say that it came with my Dragon Walker but I only see pictures of it with the * symbol.

Does anyone know if both versions came with the Walker? And is he supposed to be missing the axe?
    Your witness Mr. Birdbrain.

I believe this one came with the battle ram. Had the cross symbol and dirty hair. If I remember correctly he came with sword, axe and shield
    Needed:Trap Jaw - Tri-Klops - Dekker - Evil Lyn - Man-E-Faces - Man At Arms - BA He-Man - Kobra Khan - Queen Marleena - Bow - Roboto

Recent:King Randor - Mer-Man - Moss Man - Count Marzo - Megator - Orko - BA Skeletor

Battle Ram came with a Skeletor figure.. To my knowledge only the Dragon Walker came with a He-man figure... Although that was the one with the tattoo I think...
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    I believe this one came with the battle ram. Had the cross symbol and dirty hair. If I remember correctly he came with sword, axe and shield
    I believe you mean the Battle Tank, not the Battle Ram. Regardless, it'd be a pretty close guess.

isn't this just the variant? both the H and Cross He-Man were sold individually.
    If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    isn't this just the variant? both the H and Cross He-Man were sold individually.

They were but not with the dirty hair. Did the battle tank he man have dirty hair, because I know the Dragon walker one did

You've got the Battle Tank version. The straps above and below the symbol are painted silver on the individual carded version, and not on your figure. Also, the boots on the Battle Tank version are painted in a much flater paint. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Man-E-Beers; January 23, 2014 at 03:33pm.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    You've got the Battle Tank version. The straps above and below the symbol are painted silver on the individual carded version, and not on your figure. Also, the boots on the Battle Tank version are painted in a much flater paint. Hope that helps.
    Did this version come with all three accessories? Axe, shield, and sword?

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    Did this version come with all three accessories? Axe, shield, and sword?
    No. He only came with his sword.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12