43 43.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Royalt1us' Annual Fan Based Character Contest Round 1 Poll #14

Eternian Sculpter Wannabe Royalt1us's Avatar

Royalt1us' Annual Fan Based Character Contest Round 1 Poll #14

Here we go with Round 1, Poll #14.
    Some More Un-Afiliated Warriors!
    You can vote for your two favorite characters in this poll.
    This poll will be up for 2 days.

Votes cast in this poll are made public, so don't vote if you don't want anyone to know who you voted for.

These are the characters in this poll.

PLEASE POST ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION and PICS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER IN THIS THREAD!
    This will help your character, I'm sure of it. It will also save me time.
    I have sketches to work on.

Remember, You are voting for the concept, so please read through the bios.
    Please keep comments positive.
    Feel free to post your own pics of these characters in this thread.

So cast your vote and spread the word!

Good luck to all!
    Check out ROYAL-T's Customs at:
    Dinner Table Creations

WRAPTOR, LAVA_SHARK, PO-LAR, LAVA-SHARK v.2 (Might-Bite), EMPRISSS, SPY-FLY, and OOZOR, are all available now.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Since Wolfsfang isn’t around to post this himself, here’s his character, HE.

He is possessed by the ancient souls of 1000 long dead evil warriors and sorcerers that predate King Grayskull and the Elders by thousands of years.

The souls of these evil people were trapped /imprisoned inside a purple orb called the "Dark Heart Stone" but the spell that trapped them was faulty. Instead of keeping the souls in a spiritual form of suspended animation it trapped them in a dark void with total sensory deprivation. They couldn't speak, they heard nothing, saw nothing and so on yet they were aware of every passing second.

Then there was the problem that time works differently within the void, 1 second of normal time was about 10 billion years in the void. Which considering the actual thousands of years they have spent locked inside it they have been basically awake for 2524554080000000000000 years in total blackness.

This orb gives him access to a number of powers and abilities.

1*Super Speed - up to 500 mph

2*Flight

3*Highly resistant to injury (but not totally invulnerable)

4*Ancient Magic as strong as that of the elders (if not slightly stronger)

5*Super Strength. If He-Man's strength level was 100...He's would be 180

6*Knowledge of many armed and unarmed fighting styles

If you want to learn more about him you can check out his extended bio in mine and Wolfsfang’s MOTU: A New Vision NEW VISION.

Sawnado
    Evil Saw-Weilding Bounty Hunter

Sawnado is a ruthless bounty hunter who works for the highest bidder. His massive saw blades and armoured suit make him a formidable enemy.

Sawnado is a feared bounty hunter who works for the Guild of Hunters. His head count rivaled that of Tuvar and Baddra... Until they disappeared on a mission for a being known as Skeletor.
    The Guild ordered Sawnado to search for the bounty hunters as one does not just “quit” the Guild of Hunters. Much to Sawnado’s disgust, he follows the orders of the upper echelon.
    On his search for the missing bounty hunters, Tuvar and Baddhra, Sawnado stumbles across Snake Mountain and Skeletor. After learning of his quarries' fates he abandons his mission and takes up Skeletor's offer to aid him in his war against He-Man and the Heroic Warriors! After all, one such as Skeletor could easily provide a loyal warrior protection against the wrath of the Guild elders and their inevitable hit-squads...

Weapon: interchangeable saw blades mounted onto his gauntlets. An assortment of bounty hunter trinkets and weapons.
    Powers: Sawnado’s suit acts an impenetrable guard against attacks. It contains many little tricks, gadgets and weaponry.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar

Kabukill

Part of the mysterious Order of Omod (The group of bounty hunters that Tuvarr and Badra used to belong to.), Kabukill is assumed to hail from the sunken country of Anwat Gar, due to his garb.

The Master of Masks, his dancing and instrument playing can conjour spirits from the netherworld if he is wearing his Oni Mask. If he has his normal mask on, he is proficient in many fighting styles and weaponry.

He can also copy a foes powers if he carves a mask from a special wood, only found in certain areas of Eternia. The circle around him are his kunai which float until he directs their path. He has no real head to speak of, the masks just float eeriely, which begs the question as to what deal and to whom he made to have such power.

He is never far behind without his student, Geishard, who he took under his wing upon finding her huddling against her battle Akita, in the snow.

Neither strictly good, nor bad, Kabukill's mind only concentrates on the job in hand. Any distraction is eradicated.

Accessories:

Stylised Skeletor, He-Man, King Hss and Hordak Mask to clip on. Where his head would be is clear plastic. Two masks can on on either side at a time.
    His normal two masks are a blank face (As shown) and the Oni mask for connection to the spirit world.

Kunai daggers

Shamisen (Like a guitar) for connecting to the spirit world.

Flute to call upon a wave of destruction... used very rarely as it can wipe him out for a while.

His base could have spectral ghost hands coming through.

If I find my scanner amongst the boxes that is my house at the moment, I'll scan in the mask concepts I drew up.

As for choices, it was tough yet again. One you will have already have guessed, but it left me with Sawnado, Samu-Radd, He and Houndor. Love all these guys, but in the end I went with Samu-Radd, after a conversation Hordemonkey and I had about him. He's an interesting character, and a samurai too
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

This really was one of the toughest polls yet... but I had to go with the Master of Masks; Kabukill, because it's such an awesome design, and with Master Mood, because, again, he would just look so incredible as a Staction.

Very tough to not vote for Sawnado, with his great action-feature, and especially with all his cool arm-attachments, but there can be only two...

Also wish I could have shown some love for Rakash, the Tiger-Master, he was a favorite of mine from last years contest, but again... only two votes...
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Movie mayhem!
    ah shoot, how did I miss Kabukill in there... erg.

Heroic Warrior
    MASTER MOOD

Hair Color: NONE NONE NONE.
    Eye Color: None
    Alignment: Evil (Unaffiliated)

POWERS:

- Essence cannot be destroyed (semi-immortal)
    - Manipulates the emotions of others
    - Manifests "power masks" for henchmen

HISTORY:

Long ago, a counsil of powerful leaders ruled large sections of the universe. They did so for many eons, using technology and magic to further their grasp. Eventually, however, these great leaders began to mistrust eachother. Accidents and incidents lead to a great war between the leaders, who used their people as fodder in one petty argument after another.

Eventually, with all of their kingdoms ravaged, the counsil lost all semblance of power. Their own people gathered, even across the boundaries set by their leaders, and forever condemned the counsil to an etherial mockery of existence as immaterial wraiths. No longer having any sway whatsoever over the affairs of mortals, the counsel made a desperate attempt to regain their former standing...

The spirit-like essences of the counsil bonded together to form a single entity that possessed the cumulative power of them all. Calling upon the very few loyal subjects they still possessed, they had a containment suit made which could affect the physical world. (IE: A vessel for their spirits)

This new, terrible being was now complete. Master Mood was born - a creature of machine and magic that is possessed of many different personalities and psychological issues. Using the same technology and arcane magics, he created special masks for his remaining followers. These masks gave each of them unique and powerful abilites - though said masks can only be removed upon death!

Though he carries himself as a royal figure, and is capable of calling upon the magical power of the entities that are now part of him - he is still prone to arguing with himself and changing the entire course of his plans in mid-battle. Talk about mood swings!

Now, after many years in exile, he is ready to claim new territories... and new souls! Hearing of the powerful Masters of the Universe, Hordak, Skeletor, and King Hiss, Master Mood has decided that he desires to add them all to his own spirit essence, making himself even more powerful!

Will he ever be able to achieve this goal? Only time will tell. Until then, Master Mood and his followers - now dubbed the Maskraiders - plot and plan, clashing with our heroes time and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Since Wolfsfang isn’t around to post this himself, here’s his character, HE.
    Thanks Darth.

So how about some votes for He...please.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    I felt Sawnado was the most suited for the MOTU universe, he totally looks like the kind of toy little 80s boys would rush to buy. I also liked Aetheron, I don't really know what he is, but it looks great.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    okay I'll post bios for my guys even though they'll probably not win and with that none of my guys will advance. :sigh: don't get me wrong there's a lot of great characters moving on (and not moving on) and I really didn't expect to go all the way but it's kind of depressing to not even get past the first round.

It was pointed out in an earlier poll that some of my guys bios didn't seem to fit into MOTU. So I've expanded a little. The problem is I don't want to reveal too much as it will blow the surprises in my upcoming fan-fics.

RAC-CON

Race: Unknown
    Hair Color: Grey with black highlights and stripes along back
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Alignment: Evil (self/mercenary/indentured servant to Strifeton)

Powers: heightened senses, can see clearly in total darkness. Expert at stealth, heightened agility

History: Little is known about the evil master of bandits as he has never been captured. What is known is he is quite possibly the greatest thief in the universe and he loves to gloat about it. Going so far as to adorn his armor with precious gems-spoils of his exploits.

Usually a self serving bandit, Rac-Con also offers his services for hire. This led to him frequently accepting jobs from the dark warlord Strifeton. So often in fact that several others had to go through Strifeton in order to obtain him. Including Hordak.

Hordak had learned of Rac-Con's reputation and hired him to pull off a seemingly impossible job- steal a secret document from Horde Prime himself. Not only did Rac-Con succeed in obtaining his goal he arranged it so Prime never even knew it was missing.

The relationship between Strifeton and Rac-Con was solid at first as Strifeton admired Rac-Con's skills and always paid him generously. But that all turned sour when Rac-Con for the first recorded time botched a job (it would be WAY too big a spoiler if I told you what it was) and set Strifeton's plans to conquer Eternia back by nearly ten years.

From then on Rac-Con was forced into servitude to the warlord. Strifeton would allow him to come and go, taking jobs for others as long as it didn't affect him, but when he needed something Rac-Con had to drop everything and do his bidding for no reward until his debt was paid off.

Rac-Con spent most of his time after that on Eternia hoping to find an opportunity to correct his mistake. Though he never succeeded in this venture, he did continue to steal items from all over Eternia and, despite constantly advanced security, he managed to break into the Royal Palace on numerous occasions. The most signifiacant being when Skeletor hired him to steal He-Man's sword of power. Though it was eventually recovered, Rac-Con eluded capture and remains at large -one of the most wanted men on Eternia.

CYBER SKULL

Race: Astromian (human from planet Astomia) zombie
    Hair Color: None (decayed away)
    Eye color: Bionic red
    Allignment: Evil (Strifeton's minion)

Powers: cyberntically enhanced body, interchangeable weapon hands. Able to withstand great injuries because he feels no pain as he is already dead.

History: In life Hannisear was the greatest war general in the history of Astromia. A brilliant military strategist he was also ruthless and merciless with an insatiable appetite for bloodshed. At the same time however he had no desire to rule himself but rather fought and conquered in the name of his king.

After his death Hannisear's body was entombed in a secret location which became lost to the ages until it was uncovered by the warlord Strifeton who used forbidden dark magic to resurrect the general to serve him.

However so much time had passed that much of Hannisear's body was horribly decomposed away so Strifeton had the decayed warrior fitted with bionic parts turning him into the cybernetic zombie CYBER SKULL.

Strifeton soon came to question this decision however as Cyber-Skull seemed to become even more ruthless and bloodthirsty than history had labeled him. Though he won battle after battle for the warlord, Strifeton's noble nature found itself at odds with Cyber-Skull's barbaric ways.

When Strifeton joined forces with Skeletor to conquer Eternia Cyber-Skull led the assault on the prison to free Skeletor and his warriors. Not only did he have all the guards slaughtered but upon leaving he blew up the entire compound ensuring no survivors. An action that met Strifeton considered unnecessary. Nevertheless he kept him active during the battles that followed and allowed him to work close with Skeletor who encouraged his brutal tactics. After the villains were defeated and broke up thier alliance Skeletor offered Cyber-Skull a place by his side where he would be allowed to battle as mercilessly as he wanted. Though Cyber-Skull departed with Strifeton he told Skleletor he would consider the offer and to keep the position open...
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Co-Creator of the NV
    Come on people. Let's show some love for Kabukill!

With all those great mask possibilities, he's an ideal candidate for a staction.. Vote Kabukill!!!

Rakash and Kabukill all the way! Sawnado is cool too, not really fan of Aetheron, just doesn't seem very MOTUish to me compared to the other three i mentioned.

It's another tight race folks!!!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

sawnado and rakash go for it.

a tiger is needed in the motu-universe

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Holy heck! I'm up against Sawnado???? I might as well kiss poor ol' Samu-Radd goodbye right now.

Oh well, here's a bigger pic of him by the amazing 2-Bad! He's a really great guy, you should get to know him!

SAMU-RADD

Samu-Radd:
    Weapon: Katana with energy blade that can slice through most materials, lasers hidden in gauntlets.
    Powers: Light based powers (Samu-Radd = Samurai + Radiant). Can fire a mystical beam of searing light from the gem on his chest armour, possesses uncanny agility and fighting skills.
    Role: Nomadic Vigilante.

Backstory:
    A bizarre, noble, white-furred wanderer from afar, Samu-Radd spends his time righting wrongs and vanquishing those he deems to be evil or corrupt. He treks across the land from city to city and is often hunted by groups of enemies he has made along the way. He is guided by his own moral compass and sense of honour, but holds no allegiance. Not to the Masters nor any other faction and is very much a wildcard.

Some say he hails from Quadia, others say Anwat Gar is his homeland and still others suspect he may even come from beyond the stars. Only Samu-Radd knows the truth, but he has never spoken of it. His garb is outlandish, even for Eternia and suggests he comes from a very different place indeed...

His manner is reserved, disciplined and quiet until engaged in battle, where he will fight with all the ferocity of his ancestors. A skilled warrior, his perfect fighting form comes from a life lived in constant training and preparation. He knows exactly when to attack and when to retreat and studies his opponents carefully with a keen eye so that he may learn to anticipate their movements.

He has made enemies out of many beings, including the Evil Warriors, Snakemen, the Evil Horde, the three giants, Evilseed and Count Marzo. He has also clashed with the Masters of the Universe and Zodak on several occasions, but only when their goals conflicted with his. He is often ambushed by members of the evil groups, so he is constantly on alert.

An idea I had for a bit of backstory is that he was around during the time of King Greysull and fought in the final battle with the Horde. He willingly dove into the vortex after the Horde in order to make sure they never escaped. Trapped in Despondos with the Horde for millennia, he was in near-constant battle with hunting parties sent out by Hordak, as he kept saboutaging their plans to escape. Unfortunately, the one time he failed to stop them, the Horde came to Eternia once more and so Samu-Radd followed them out into a future that was very different to his time.

Now, with so many forces vying for control of the planet and feeling alienated from the world he now inhabits, Samu-Radd must forge his own path in the constant struggle to defend Eternia, which he will do until his dying breath!

Powers and weapons:

Energy Blade - Samu-Radd's energy blade is a powerful artifact from ages past. It is unknown whether the energy is technological or magical in nature, but it has the ability to slice through most materials on Eternia almost effortlessly. It stores as just a hilt, but with the press of a button, thrums to life with a vibrant greenish hue.

Laser Gauntlets - Samu-Radd's secondary weapons, these lasers are well-hidden until needed, when they pop up to surprise foes! Samu-Radd can adjust the intensity of the beams, so that they can either blind foes or shoot powerful blasts.

The Gem of Luminos - Given to Samu-Radd by the godlike entity, Luminos in order to aid in his quest against evil, this gem is worn on Samu-Radd's chest armour and is his most powerful weapon. When overwhelmed or outnumbered, it releases a brilliant, searing beam of pure white light, blasting foes around him with it's powerful intensity. It has to be used very strategically, as the recharge time for the beam is quite long.

Okay, that's it! I hope you all go and vote for my boy Samu-Radd now!
    Last edited by HordeMonkey; November 21, 2007 at 08:01pm.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post

Bio to come shortly!
    Ah much better I can see him better now...and there was me thinking I needed to get the bi-focals out

He's actually how I saw him in my mind, a big brighter in colour scheme, but yeah, excellent Wheres the holo-banner?
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Co-Creator of the NV
    This is a great round. So many to choose from. Samu-Radd is wicked, Rakash is awesome and Sawnado is fantastic. But in the end, I gotta go with Kabukill and He.

VOTE KABUKILL AND HE!!!

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    Ah much better I can see him better now...and there was me thinking I needed to get the bi-focals out

He's actually how I saw him in my mind, a big brighter in colour scheme, but yeah, excellent Wheres the holo-banner?
    Oops, I guess I completely forgot about it! Dangit!

Just in case folks are wondering what we're on about, I came up with the idea that on his back, Samu-Radd might wear a holographic banner, much like old time samurai used to wear those flags on their backs. So if you want, try to imagine him with one or two of those, just with the flags being flickering light-blue holographic symbols like in Star Wars.

Thanks to everyone who has voted for him so far! I love you all! He needs all the votes he can get against the monstrous competition in this round!

Please, if you have a heart and don't want mine to give out on me, VOTE SAMU-RADD!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Heroic Warrior
    Well, looks like Master Mood is done for.

My last hopes are my girls, Doll-Fin and Ant-Anna! And of course the first tie-breaker poll.

Funny that Kabukill and Master Mood, with their mask themes, are going toe-to-toe. Or at least they were! I wish I could've rendered Master Mood a little more "royal" and "techno". Well, if first round losers are allowed next time, maybe I'll have my skillz together by then.

Until then... man... who am I going to vote for now?! Why can't there be just one easy round? lol

Just a bit more info on HE (to try and win a few votes)

HE is the evil alter ego of a child named Kalin who gets possessed by the thousand souls of the "Covenant" when he stumbles across the Dark Heart Stone. This resulted in a kind of Jekyll (Kalin) and Hyde (He) deal, in which both are unaware of the others existence.

The DHS draws energy from the ambient magical energies that is everywhere in order to power up the souls that are trapped inside. When enough energy is stored Kalin is transformed into the pint-sized terror known as He. Then when the power drops below a certain level...He reverts back to Kalin. A strange magic side effect of the transformation is that anyone who witnesses it simply forgets what they have seen, they can see Kalin turn to He in front of their eyes but their mind can't link the fact that Kalin and He are one and the same.

Kalin is the total opposite to HE. Kalin is warm, kind hearted, affectionate and tries to be everyones friend. HE simply wants to kill everyone.

A total pacifist that means nobody any harm... Kalin (in his guise of He) is responsible for some of the worst atrocities in Eternian history, killing more people in a shorter space of time than the previous record holder....Hordak

KALIN

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Well Sawnado is my fave amongst all these charactersm, but I'm sure his chances of winning are pretty much certified.

For my first vote, I'm gonna go with Samu-Radd. I feel MOTU needs another Samurai warrior , plus he's not human which makes huim even more unique.

Second vote goes to Houndor. He's the closest we'll ever get to an MYP character making it to staction form.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

I voted for Sawnado and Kabukill. I'm a huge fan of iceman and gbagok's work, and Sawnado just works so well for me.

This time I'm not letting art affect my decision. I am not down with Kabukill's 'chibi' look, however I do like the character's design. I think it really pops and would look great if presented slightly different.

Well sorry i was intended to post both my characters houndor and Aetheron stories but my internet connection crashed and not even the phones works so i will post them now im in my work

So here are their story

Aetheron

Aetheron: He is one of the 3 children of the leader of a powerful and ancient cosmic race the arcanians, which come to eternia before the preeternia era and begun evolving the life of the planet.

Before Preeternia Era

Aetheron was always a naïve and hungry for knowledge during his youth. He accidentally come contact with the Void (not the prison where the elders imprisoned the snakemen but the most ancient anti cosmic power of the universe) and by making a cosmic key connection to unite himself with the void, he got corrupted by its great anti cosmic energy.

Having gained far superior powers, he dethroned his father and destroyed his own race only very few survived from this brutal slaughter. His father the true leader of the arcanians, Aetheron's older brother cosmos and also a female council member were the only ones left. Alone with his also corrupted sister Netheria they named themselves Void Primes and enslaved all the other races.

Dark Era (a little before preeternia until the beginning of preeternia Era)

Very easily they enslaved all of eternia’s races without real resistance and for 200 years they ruled ruthless from before Preeternia era know as the dark era until the beginning of preeternia.

Aetheron forced all the races to bring them as many people as possible. Most of them got used by him as workers in the construction of his flying stronghold. The strongest and more resistant ones that dared to defy him they were forced to become Aetheron’s lab experiments. Some of them their body couldn’t handle the power they end dieing in the process. Some others that their bodies wasn’t destroyed they start mutated by his amazing power, transformed them into very dangerous demons or shadow creatures and other kinds of evil creatures that later would terrorize preeternia for very long time.

Until the day that the remaining survivors of his race unite their powers with the leaders of a good barbarian tribe the Greatskull and his brother He-rage (great ancestors of king grayskull and he-man) they freed many of the enslaved races and create an army to go against them.

The great battle begun, that lasted for days. After he saw his entire army losing against the forces of freedom, Aetheron himself entered into the battle destroying everyone that blocking his path.

During the battle Aetheron confronted his father and he killed him easy because he didn’t want to hurt his son. Due to Aetheron’s growing powers Cosmos and Greatskull ( after obtain new powers) decided to use their combined powers and after great effort they succeeded to imprison him along with his sister in a cosmic vortex, imprison them between the cosmic realms (so basic their aren’t in just one simple prison but many).

His remaining warriors scattered across the galaxy and for many hundreds of years they committed many crimes against the cosmic balance and became known as the famous anti-cosmic criminals. Unfortunately for them they never had the results they wanted to have.
    Many years later they have been caught by the just created order of the cosmic enforcers and got imprisoned into separate high security prisons for very long time until the day that accidentally a young cosmic enforcer frees them. The wheal of fate has change and very soon as they set free, they will seek a way to bring their masters back to this world. The only way to archive that is by creating unbalances big enough to weaken the cosmic realms.

Now

After so many thousands of years in the cosmic prison patiently he waits to get free from that place.

Personality
    He is very serious. Aetheron he sees all that doesn’t belong to his race as slaves and to look him in the eyes is to invite catastrophe because he believe that anyone that doesn’t belong to his race or to not be at his side is a worm that need to be destroyed. He is the strongest of the Void primes but he doesn’t act exactly like the leader, he chooses to be democratic with his little sister and share to half the leadership. Aetheron he is serious with his fights and he wish to find a worthy opponent to show his true powers. What Aetheron really want is to get free from this prison and start conquer the universe he seeks a forgotten ancient and forbidden power that will help him to do that and believes it exists somewhere on eternia. He seeks… the power of Nexus.

Powers and others
    Aetheron is a very powerful being full of false wisdom, because he is united with a cosmic connection with the void, Aetheron and his sister are the only ones that can use both cosmic and anti cosmic powers.
    He is so strong that he can create small dark holes and any kind of vortexs or even counter sources of magic of almost all the types of magic exept cosmic magic( that means that almost all the spell types cant hurt him of effect him). During battle he can also increases his powers during stages. He did that because his huge powers were very unstable, so in order to control them better he divided them into 2 stages to gain his full power, 50% and 100%. When he do that his skin colour darkens and the ancient Hieroglyphics around his body are brighter , at 100% is also more muscled.

Some Informations about Arcanians

An ancient cosmic race used known by many names like the cosmic travelers or keepers of the universal knowledge . They usually went from one planet to another and by using their advanced technology and their superior wisdom they evolved or creating life on the planets( some of the planets they visited and marked by their powers was eternia and etheria).
    Arcanians long nemesis was the powerful horde prime and the just created horde.
    Horde prime wanted to capture them so he can learn and keep the forgotten secrets of the universe for himself he is aware of the power of the nexus thats why he send Hordak one of his evil overlords to conquare eternia in the name of horde. Arcanians used to be peaceful creatures except Aetheron and his little sister that broke that path.

Houndor

Origin: One of Count's marzos pets survived the fall from the cliff and the wounded pet by followed its master scent and after many days of stragle he found him somewhere in the evergreen forest. Marzo just had returned from the well of darkness .

Marzo saw it and heal it with his amulet's magic and since he wanted a powerful servant for a new plan he had in mind he decide to transform his pet to a much more powerful creature a creature that will make insure that this plan will not fail like his older plans. Thus The unstopable houndor has been born.

Abilities: Houndor's paralyzed gas abilities are now more powerful and more effective than before, his gas is also toxic and he can even shoot gas shoots from big distances.He is fast, very strong, wild and very loyal to his master Marzo but he isnt very clever and he can became enrage very easy. Houndor is very thrilled during fights that sometimes its very difficult to stop and thats why he got the name unstopable.
    Last edited by Galvatron; November 23, 2007 at 04:22pm.
    http://galvatronartstuff.blogspot.com/

Check My Fan Characters
    -------------------------------------------
    Press here to see Houndor
    Press here to see Aetheron

Movie mayhem!
    GO KABUKILL, HE, AND RAKASH! I like Sawnado too but he's clearly doing quite well for himself.
    Last edited by Patreek; November 22, 2007 at 03:37am.

Come on people show some more love to Aetheron!!!!!
    http://galvatronartstuff.blogspot.com/

Check My Fan Characters
    -------------------------------------------
    Press here to see Houndor
    Press here to see Aetheron