Thread: Ant Man Movie

Ant Man Movie

First trailer: (Teaser)

Yep, I’m looking forward to this. I think the shrinking and action scenes could set this apart from all other “superhero” movies.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    That is a little exciting. Marvel pulling that off is no small feat. The anticipation is killing me.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Even though this movie has been through development hell, it could definitely be another sleeper-hit just like Iron Man was back in 2008.

Paul Rudd is the perfect choice to play Scott Lang, and I love the fact that Michael Douglas is the original Hank Pym!

I just wonder if they are going to use the "pym-particles" or go an entirely different route with their shrinking powers... hmm, either way, look for Ant-Man to join the Avengers sometime during phase-2.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm amazed at how much fun this looks. Especially since 1) I don't like Ant-man. 2) It isn't even the 'real' Ant-man. and 3) The one interesting thing about Ant-man (ultron) was taken away....

HOW does this look so fun?!? Between this and Guardians fo the Galaxy, I'm now convinced Marvel can do no wrong!

Looks awesome, as Marvel movies always do!
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Even though this movie has been through development hell, it could definitely be another sleeper-hit just like Iron Man was back in 2008.

Paul Rudd is the perfect choice to play Scott Lang, and I love the fact that Michael Douglas is the original Hank Pym!

I just wonder if they are going to use the "pym-particles" or go an entirely different route with their shrinking powers... hmm, either way, look for Ant-Man to join the Avengers sometime during phase-2.
    More like phase-3 as the Age of Ultron is it for the Avengers in Phase-2, I believe Cap civil war is Phase- 3 and I know Infinity pt 1 is phase-3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I'm amazed at how much fun this looks. Especially since 1) I don't like Ant-man. 2) It isn't even the 'real' Ant-man. and 3) The one interesting thing about Ant-man (ultron) was taken away....

HOW does this look so fun?!? Between this and Guardians fo the Galaxy, I'm now convinced Marvel can do no wrong!
    I agree 100%! I hate Ant-Man, but love how this movie looks and I too feel the most interesting part of him was ultron. Also Guardians shocked me and after seeing them pull it off, I feel they can make all work. Except hulk lol.

Note: I do like the in house Hulk movie but even that was weak compared to most of their other films!
    I now have a toy review site!/

I'm on the minority that GoG was a relative ok movie and I have no real interest in an Ant-Man movie beyond what would mean for the overall MCU.
    However, that said, for those who has seen Yellow Jacket concept art, don't you think that is pretty similar to Iron-Spider suit from Civil War? Would this movie hint or pave the way of having Spider-Man in the MCU and in CA: Civil War?

I assume that the negotiations with Sony must be something complicated, but a hero related in a sort of way with insects may lead to another hero related to arachnids
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    *Cough!* Iron Man 2 *Cough* Iron Man 3!*Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    More like phase-3 as the Age of Ultron is it for the Avengers in Phase-2, I believe Cap civil war is Phase- 3 and I know Infinity pt 1 is phase-3.
    This is true, but maybe we'll see a surprise appearance from SHIELD / The Avengers at the end of the Ant-Man movie...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    I'm on the minority that GoG was a relative ok movie and I have no real interest in an Ant-Man movie beyond what would mean for the overall MCU.
    However, that said, for those who has seen Yellow Jacket concept art, don't you think that is pretty similar to Iron-Spider suit from Civil War? Would this movie hint or pave the way of having Spider-Man in the MCU and in CA: Civil War?

I assume that the negotiations with Sony must be something complicated, but a hero related in a sort of way with insects may lead to another hero related to arachnids
    I pray that these "negotiations" work out because it is hard for me to picture a proper Marvel Civil War with only a handful of heroes taking part in it...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    The trailer is cool but didn't wow me like the Avengers 2 trailer did. That being said, I do like the prospect of Ant Man joining the Avengers and adding his bit to the team.

And I will definitely watch this movie in the theaters when it comes out. Recent Marvel movies hasn't let me down yet, with their movies being good to great for me, and I feel this Ant-Man movie will be no different.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!