Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I did the unthinkable...

I finally started an alliance human paladin.

..........I feel so dirty.

/cheer "For the Horde" (?)
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    I did the unthinkable...

I finally started an alliance human paladin.

..........I feel so dirty.

/cheer "For the Horde" (?)
    My Warlock casts Death Coil followed by fear on you even though you will bubble and heal.

You should feel dirty...very dirty.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Eww... Alliance!

Actually I just started a Night Elf Druid called Wildside on the Draenor server lol, he's currently level 9.

I also started a new Blood Elf mage on the Kul Tiras server, she's now level 31 and is called...

Adora! Lol, had to get another MOTU name in there hehe
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Evil Master of Warcraft
    So far all of my toons have a MotU name. Hordak, Trapjaw, Evillyn, skelletor, sorcoress.
    Well execpt for the ally toon, I called her supergirl, and one of my bank toons is diesalot.
    New patch is AWESOME btw!!!!!!!
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

New patch... Av isn't as fun to me. I hate the starting point now. Also, there are glitches with the GYs. I have been sitting at the RH GY and poof! I am at the FW GY. I wasn't even dead.

We managed to get to the 3rd boss in the new 5 man MT, but after 3 wipes, I had to go. I went with a pug after that and we got to the room before the 3rd boss when out healer left. Seems cool, but man it is hard right now for some reason.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Binx4life View Post
    We managed to get to the 3rd boss in the new 5 man MT, but after 3 wipes, I had to go. I went with a pug after that and we got to the room before the 3rd boss when out healer left. Seems cool, but man it is hard right now for some reason.
    The last pull before the last boss is INSANE! I've cleared the place twice. Not too bad, but I'm running with some geared people.

Downloaded the new patch, but haven't played yet... May have to have a WoWathon tonight....

Evil Master of Warcraft
    The changes they made to AV suck. I've went from usually winning 80% to now losing 80%. I like that they added turning in badges for honor, sad part is I trashed a bunch of them before I knew about this.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Are there any .Orgers on Argent Dawn?

I'm playing my first character (Night Elf Hunter), and I'm having a blast. I'm in a guild, but everyone else in my guild is lv 70 (co-workers), and I'm trying to catch up to them.

So, what do you guys think?

I'm planning on adding some more Sta. After I hit 40, I went heavy with Int and Agi with my new mail, but I think I could stand to have STA catch up a bit.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Are there any .Orgers on Argent Dawn?

I'm playing my first character (Night Elf Hunter), and I'm having a blast. I'm in a guild, but everyone else in my guild is lv 70 (co-workers), and I'm trying to catch up to them.

So, what do you guys think?

I'm planning on adding some more Sta. After I hit 40, I went heavy with Int and Agi with my new mail, but I think I could stand to have STA catch up a bit.
    Night Elf.../meh

One thing I would suggest is to drop letherworking/skinning while you are still at a lower lvl. For Hunter's you should probably go mining and engineering. When doing raids having the goblin jumpers + feign death is awesome. Since you are wearing mail now your professions can only make you money, not help you. Especially when you go for epic patterns that create BoP items.

Of course I don't head my own words. I do mining and enchanting. I mine for $ and I always DE stuff and make even more $$.

Not sure what pet you have but cat's are the best imo. A boar is probably next, but I hate the way they look.

I think the last patch did something to boars based on what I read in the forums. My two favorite pets are cat for dps and an owl for grinding. I took a ravager for a bit, nice dps but they broke the ugly stick hitting it too much.

For grinding purposes int and or stam is good for leveling, stam will give your pet more hp.

Leatherrworking does have a decent bop pattern towards the end of it, my hunter is/was dragon leatherworking and engineering (my lock is the skinner/miner).

The level 40 armor upgrade thing is just silly when I think about it, I don't think any of the other mmos I played did something like that and it just creates problems profession wise. Which they should have also done something more like armor and weapon instead of leather, blacksmithing, or combined leather with tailoring or something else.
    Last edited by wyldman11; March 27, 2008 at 01:36pm.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

The last pull before the last boss is INSANE! I've cleared the place twice. Not too bad, but I'm running with some geared people.
    I just cleared MT last night with a guild group. Only one in the group had cleared it all. The pull before the last boss went pretty smooth I think. I just enslaved the demon, and put her on the burn targets as we went down the line. No wipes, and no wipes on last boss. That was a fun fight too. It was weird to swim in the air like that.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Binx4life View Post
    I just cleared MT last night with a guild group. Only one in the group had cleared it all. The pull before the last boss went pretty smooth I think. I just enslaved the demon, and put her on the burn targets as we went down the line. No wipes, and no wipes on last boss. That was a fun fight too. It was weird to swim in the air like that.
    I did it on heoric last night and some of the pulls were tough, even a couple of the bosses, but we one shot'd Kael.

Is anyone going to do the arena realm tournament?

Widget
    /sigh the second day of the patch, someone already had the new crocosilisk pet on thunderhorn...rats! I wanted one.

I did it on heoric last night and some of the pulls were tough, even a couple of the bosses, but we one shot'd Kael.

Is anyone going to do the arena realm tournament?
    I have not done a heroic yet. I can not imagine the 3rd boss on heroic.

Not doing the arena tournament either. I am not that great because I don't get to play arenas that much.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Arena Realm: 20 bucks

Unlimited gold: Free

Being able to pimp out your toon anyway you want for a screenshot: Priceless

Well, I tried a heroic Mag Terr today, and we couldn't get past the 2nd boss. Our healer was a bit under geared though. We got him to 16% on our best try. I think we tried like 6 times, and then I had to log off. I an demon spec and had my fel hunter out for the +70 resist, and had druid MOTW on to bump that to 95, and I still couldn't stay up.

We did a rotation on the sparks. I too the first 2, then hunter too the next 2, then mage took next, then repeat. Still didn't work. He hits too hard. I just can't imagine the 3rd boss...I mean the 5 man arena boss.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    We put one person on each of the sparks. The longer they are there the bigger the guy gets (I think). So if one person is taking down both sparks, they are out twice as long.

Although it is a bit trivial, I'm disappointed that they shrunk the weapon size on Taurens. There is a noticeable difference when both wielded and sheathed. I haven't delved very far in the 2.4 additions, but I like the UI changes they implemented.
    Cat-Tales - Gotham After Dark.

Media Spec - a blog about entertainment and media related to music, video games, and animation. If you have any ideas, comments, or suggestions, please let me know and I'll try to include it.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    Although it is a bit trivial, I'm disappointed that they shrunk the weapon size on Taurens. There is a noticeable difference when both wielded and sheathed. I haven't delved very far in the 2.4 additions, but I like the UI changes they implemented.
    I wish you could pay and do a race change. I really don't like playing a Tauren because of the size. It is a pain trying to do smaller instances. Plus when I started the game I just picked them because they looked cool. Now I wish I could have started a troll hunter because of the racial stats. Once you go troll, you don't reroll!

They can nerf sizes all they want. Look at my avatar. That's how freaking big my bow is.

But I digress.

How many exalted reputations do you all have? I have 13 with about 5 going to kick over soon. I wish I would have focused more on them before they gave you a discount. Not that the discount matters that much, but I keep having to go back to oldlands for certain rep and it sucks. I wish I had done it while I was around that level.

*Edit
    Make sure you all check out Worldofwarcraft.com and check out the new Bard Hero Class for the Wrath of the Lich King, and the Molten Core is coming to consoles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

priceless.

I'm pretty excited about Molten Core. Did you see those graphics? Crazy.

And you know Bard Hero is going to be way overpowered whenever WotLK comes out.
    Cat-Tales - Gotham After Dark.

Media Spec - a blog about entertainment and media related to music, video games, and animation. If you have any ideas, comments, or suggestions, please let me know and I'll try to include it.

Done a new Alliance character.

Frost Spec mage named Frosta after the She-ra character. On Draenor server if anyone wants to say hi

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    A-yup. Just started a Human Warrior. Only using Boots, bracers, and a sword. Questing only in Darnassus to get the Cat mount first.

His name is Greyskul.

Needless to say, my wife laughed at me.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    A-yup. Just started a Human Warrior. Only using Boots, bracers, and a sword. Questing only in Darnassus to get the Cat mount first.

His name is Greyskul.

Needless to say, my wife laughed at me.

You gotta get him the harness armor

Evil Master of Warcraft
    /fail !1!

more alliance toons??????????????????????? cya in the BGs.

Anyhoot...I think so far Ive made the Sorcoress (blood elf priest), Skelletor (Undead warlock), Trapjaw (tauren warrior), Evillyn (undead mage) and of course my main toon...Hordak.

Side note, I think I am at, or just about at, 20 exalted reps. I've turned into an exalted rep junkie almost as bad as I am an xbox achievement junkie.