Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: World of Warcraft

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I have finally gotten that monkey off my back! Last night, my wife and I joined a pug guild group and downed Deathwing! Gauu and Charix, Destroyer's Ends! I was very pleased to have done it with my wife in the group (I wouldn't have otherwise), and we apparently made a strong impression (my wife mathed their top healer in total healing and HPS, and I topped in DPS and damage). They made allusions to recruiting us. They are a small group of folks in a level 5 guild, so I may see what their opinions are of joining OUR level 25 guild. We could easily keep their raid group autonomous within the guild if they have concerns. Who knows? It's just brainstorming at this point.

I dunno if any of it will work out, but I'm just thrilled to have downed the big dragon.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    I have finally gotten that monkey off my back! Last night, my wife and I joined a pug guild group and downed Deathwing! Gauu and Charix, Destroyer's Ends! I was very pleased to have done it with my wife in the group (I wouldn't have otherwise), and we apparently made a strong impression (my wife mathed their top healer in total healing and HPS, and I topped in DPS and damage). They made allusions to recruiting us. They are a small group of folks in a level 5 guild, so I may see what their opinions are of joining OUR level 25 guild. We could easily keep their raid group autonomous within the guild if they have concerns. Who knows? It's just brainstorming at this point.

I dunno if any of it will work out, but I'm just thrilled to have downed the big dragon.
    Congratulations man! I heard it was a tough match! But did he (Deathwing) dropped a good loot for you? I remember going for the Tier 2 Raid killing Greenscale (in Rift) for 4 hours and end up a disaster. But I am T2 ready on the game for upcoming raiding with Guild members or pug.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Thanks!

Well, it was the same guild group I had done the first seven bosses with last tuesday. Over all 8 bosses, I only got one piece of loot (a very nice agility trinket). Honestly, my two main goals were getting him dead and doing my job well (and I met both of those). Any loot at all was just icing on the cake. If my wife and I do start running with this group more regularly, I'm sure I will pick up more loot as I go.

The fight was a bit tougher than it should have been, since the overall dps was a bit on the low side, but it still only took us 3 or 4 tries to kill him last night. We got in before 8:30 and were looking down at his corpse by 9:20.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    For those that casually play and not in the know, Patch 5.0 hits tomorrow with new skills, talents, etc. WoWhead has a little survival guide on the changes prior to MoP.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Garrosh is going to hell. I like that.

Sorry for double posting, but I made it into the game, on Dawnbringer with my level 85 Hunter Night Elf. I've been leveling since 21 September and now nearly one and a half month I'm on Cataclysm level.

As for MoP game content, I kinda like it a lot. At least a lot better than Cataclysm.

As Varian's son is missing during an assault near Pandaria starting zone. Destruction of Theramore, Death or Rhonin and Varian's son missing really means there will be an open war for both faction. But rejoice, the endgame for Mists of Pandaria is kill and eliminate Garrosh Hellscream once and for all over his thirst of power and war.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    Mists of Pandaria -

Never played WoW, but always wanted to and because I love Giant Pandas I am really tempted to get into it now.

Question 1 - Can I just start with this game or do I need to play/own others prior?

Question 2 - I would love to find the action figures of these new characters, but I only find 1 character online and he is usually off the charts expensive. Are there any retail stores selling these?

Thanks.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

You need to purchase all previous versions of the game. There are collections of them all that are fairly cheap, and typically on battlenet you can order the whole thing through digital download at I believe a lower cost (since you are getting no physical media).

However you can play the basic game till level 20, but you don't get races or classes that were added in the other expansion packs. Well Burning Crusade is packaged with basic WoW but not sure if it is for this feature.

Action figures typically found more at the specialty type shops, I can find many at Hastings for example. Gohastings.com is their website you can still get some there. One figure can only be bought on the Blizzard store site forget which it is.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    Thanks wyldman11!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Actually, ALL races, including Pandaren, are free up until level 20 now, just not all classes.

Now the battle chest package are include Wrath of the Lich king. You could buy the Battle Chest, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria for 59.99 Dollars. It will give you a great discount if you have an account (that play till level 20).

I honestly burned out on WoW, the player in the dungeon, city, and raid are not supportive and generally ignorant to one another. it just leaving in and out whenever there's a Ninja Loot or having a bad healer. I am not going to face this type of guys anymore, it just disappoint that such a great game with a bad player's attitude.

One second rant, I've been doing 2 raids on RiftGame and Not having problem at all, they even gave me a welcome back hug and kisses. [endrant]

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I don't think they have support for Pandarians yet, but I'm sure they will, is Figure Prints. You choose your character in game, choose a pre-designed pose, then get it printed out in a 3d model. I've got a few of them done. You can also do it with your Xbox Live Avatar. They are not articulated, but they are really cool. A little more personalized than just a figure.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

One of the greatest WOW rumors post Siege of Orgrimmar:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...raft-expansion

Warlords of Draenor may be the next expension of World of Warcraft. There's a lot of rumors after Blizzard registered the trademark "Warlords of Draenor" today, since Blizzcon is on the horizon or maybe too near we might wait what Blizzcon will give us next week.

My playing style: wait till the patch x.5 or x.4 so I could easily focus on the given raids easily. \o/ Multitasking FTW.

My wife and I came back for a couple months to kill Garrosh, and our accounts expire at the end of the month.

I'm guessing that we would come back for WoD. We both dug Outlands, and a revamp is long overdue.

www.youtube.com/OYueIdI_2L0

www.youtube.com/0ecv0bT9DEo

Ladies and gentleman, May I pronounce you: Warlords of Draenor!

and Heroes of the Storm.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    On the heels of my fourth Blizzcon, Blizzard brings back the Recruit-A-Friend promotion.

For each friend that I sign up, buys a copy of the game, and buys two additional months of playtime, I get an in-game item (up to five total).

I'm willing to buy YOU a copy of the game PLUS the two additional months of playtime. (I'll physically buy it and PM you the activation codes)

I'm pretty sure this has to be a new account. You can't use a Battle.Net email already tied to the game.

If you play on the Ghostlands server, I'll put you in my max level guild to get you the guild perks. You don't have to btw. I don't really care if you even play it. I just don't want five more accounts.

If you have any questions PM me.

More info here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/shop/recruit-a-friend/

With cross-realm flex raiding, I might actually try raiding again for the first time since WOTLK!

So yesterday was weird.

I finally managed to finish up my Sky Golem on my secondary server-Bloodhoof (the first Sky Golem I made on Argent Dawn went to my wife's account for my boys). I was torn on keeping or selling it, since I could just make another on AD (made easier with my three alchemists) even if I had to finish up the Engineering daily items when we come back for WoD.

Well, I started bartering with someone in trade on Bloodhoof. We couldn't agree on a price, but they mentioned that it was a really fun mount if I didn't already have one. After a very pleasant conversation, I thanked him for convincing me to keep it. At the end, he asked if we had raided together before. I said that I didn't think so, as I only briefly raided (in ICC) on that server. We killed Arthas very late in the game and my Guild Leader got particularly ambitious about Heroic Mode raiding going into Cata, and my wife and I decided that the group wasn't a good fit for us.

He says, "Oh, you mean Dan."

So yeah, I came across someone I raided with for a couple months years ago randomly in trade. And he told me to "tell Jen (my wife) I said hello". Small world, huh?

Hear some nice little things, player housing (only after a decade of promising), and a few other things but nothing that's enticed me or the fiance back to the game yet.

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

We will come back to check out Draenor, but I am really concerned about the removal of things like Hit, Expertise, reforging, and (many) enchants.

Having "bare minimum" stats like hit mean that the player will (hopefully) put in a little time learning about their chosen class instead of jumping into an LFR and "hitting whatever button is flashing".

I guess I'm just too much of an old timer, as things like being at hit cap and having proper gems and enchants were a great way of identifying players that would be good fits to pug into a raid. Granted, you have the occasional ungemmed/enchanted person who is just a lights-out player (and the flipside min/maxxed player who was just awful), but those guys and girls were the exceptions- not the rule.

Heroic Warrior

movie news link

Thought you all might want to read this.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/...-date-to-2016/

Ghostcrawler is leaving blizzard, he announced it today from twitter.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Thought you all might want to read this.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/11/...-date-to-2016/
    Can you blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Ghostcrawler is leaving blizzard, he announced it today from twitter.
    I saw that....I wonder why? You know he had to be making good money. Where do you go from there?

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    Can you blame them?

I saw that....I wonder why? You know he had to be making good money. Where do you go from there?
    Having known a few people who work in that industry, they have told me for business and skill purposes you need to change it up every few years. I guess the best analogy is a comic book artist, they aren't going to improve themselves if the same artist, inker and colorist are always working together you need to switch up who you work with to try and learn new things.