Thread: moments for heman

moments for heman

i know its been a while but i thought id ask what heman moment top 5 in the heman toon defined him as a hero?
    5 when he first defeated skeletor and crushed the diamond ray of disapearence
    4 when he picked up castle greyskull in the taking of greyskull and threw it to where it belonged
    3 when he helped his father in prince adam no more as heman and the got sentimantal where heman tried to convince the king how special randor was to him
    2 skeletor and heman working together numerus times in the series
    1 when queen marlena found out bout adams secret in rainbow warriar
    honorable mention is when we see heman rammy and loose deal with being blind and what comes from it in not so blind
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

Heroic Warrior
    My number one reason would be in the Problem with Power He-Man is upset because he thought he killed a man. He-Man felt that he let everyone down when he did this and that he misused the power of He-Man. This shows responsibilty and in the words of Ben Parker, "With great power comes great responsibilty".

That is a defniing moment for the character, and seperates He-Man from many (too many) other heroes.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

"The Search" is a classic character development episode. He-Man's virute tested and proven -with a cool Zodac apperance.

Every fan talks about "The Problem With Power" when reflecting on He-Man's most memorable moments. Its an awesome episode -i'll mention the scene after He-Man believes he's killed the damn viilage dude. He gives a speach to Orko then tells him to beat it. Some kick arse voice acting and animation

"The Dragon's Gift"

The greatest MOTU episode. Basically the Not taking a life for a life concept ,,,, but this **** is deep in this episode.

i also have to say the remedy also falls into the same chategory as dragons gift as its the first time we see heman beg to save someone elses life to show all life is precious
    dont be someone yer not

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    4 when he picked up castle greyskull in the taking of greyskull and threw it to where it belonged
    wut up manny!

Oh yeah!! I'm digging that out right now. I have a long term memory problem I think, and can never remember which episode is which. Thanks for including that!

peace hommie!

I forget the name of the episode, but the time where he tells the alien OM why he won't take revenge on Skeletor.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I forget the name of the episode, but the time where he tells the alien OM why he won't take revenge on Skeletor.
    that would be the arena / no problem jawbridge and i hope that theres more people who remember more eps to watch while talking in this thread
    dont be someone yer not

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    i know its been a while but i thought id ask what heman moment top 5 in the heman toon defined him as a hero?
    5 when he first defeated skeletor and crushed the diamond ray of disapearence
    3 when he helped his father in prince adam no more as heman and the got sentimantal where heman tried to convince the king how special randor was to him
    2 skeletor and heman working together numerus times in the series
    1 when queen marlena found out bout adams secret in rainbow warriar
    honorable mention is when we see heman rammy and loose deal with being blind and what comes from it in not so blind
    Crap, you took every answer I'd use...

I guess I'd add HE-MAN not being able to take the life of the oldest tree on Eternia to save Man-At-Arms and Granamyr seeing that as honorable enough to save him anyway.

And HE-MAN saving Dragoon despite Dragoon saying he would not have saved him.

Oh, and when he saved Mer-Man and spoke the line that has stuck with me for years. "Any life, even an evil one is worth saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull View Post
    Crap, you took every answer I'd use...

I guess I'd add HE-MAN not being able to take the life of the oldest tree on Eternia to save Man-At-Arms and Granamyr seeing that as honorable enough to save him anyway.

Oh, and when he saved Mer-Man and spoke the line that has stuck with me for years. "Any life, even an evil one is worth saving."
    yes those are from respective eps
    dragons gift
    dawn of dragoon
    and also teelas quest all top quality eps
    dont be someone yer not

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull View Post

Yeah, that's a great scene. Plus, I love how He-Man says that if he hears Dragoon has gone back to his evil ways, he'll be back. Sweet!
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Scholar of Fantasy The Overlord's Avatar
    One of my favourites is in "Pawns of the Game Master" when Adam, after his sword's been stolen, tries to rescue Teela without the powers of He-Man. It's an example of what He-Man tells Skeletor in "Evil-Lyn's Plot" (another great episode): "The only real power comes from inside...."
    "The privilege of a lifetime is just being who you are."

(Joseph Campbell)

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    One of my favourites is in "Pawns of the Game Master" when Adam, after his sword's been stolen, tries to rescue Teela without the powers of He-Man. It's an example of what He-Man tells Skeletor in "Evil-Lyn's Plot" (another great episode): "The only real power comes from inside...."
    classic **** i agree

thats an incredibly great and unerrated episode
    anyone else have some more moments for heman?
    dont be someone yer not