Thread: 200x Comic Collection Photos - Post yours here

Hybrid View

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

200x Comic Collection Photos - Post yours here

Been reminiscing about the 200x comics, I loved them. Actually it's the only comic collection I have ever had and I still enjoy reading them and looking at the amazing art. So depressing how it ended, I would have loved to see it go on OR at least the MOTU Encyclopedia get released in it's entirety.

I don't actually display mine, I keep them in a stack on my desk, but since there were many different cover versions and some folks have signed copies and such I thought it might be fun to start a collection thread for the 200x comics. How do you display yours?
    Last edited by PaTrIcKfOgArTy; July 27, 2008 at 10:23am.

Just have a look in my collection, I have all 200x comics+signed Versions+uncut Comics.
    http://www.planeteternia.de/cgi-bin/...ID=2273;View=2
    Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to Skeletor. Honoured TASC Member Darth Neckbreaker, Evil Lord of Smilies

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Piosol - Wow! Your Collection Is Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by PADDY04401 View Post
    Piosol - Wow! Your Collection Is Amazing!
    Thanks, I still have to add some new pics of new uncut cover Versions etc.
    Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to Skeletor. Honoured TASC Member Darth Neckbreaker, Evil Lord of Smilies

So, where the Icons of Evil books any good? I've been thinking about buying the trade paperback for a while now but was undecided if it was worth it. Do they have any info on Hordak anywhere in there?

So, just when I think I have all the comics, varient covers, etc. I look online and I find that I'm missing a few (four to be exact). The Jimmy Jay Company preview covers....The Artist Proof Edition with 10 released copies...the Standard Edition with 25 released copies. Also, Museum Editions of Volume 1 Issue 1 (Artist Proof Edition with 10 released copies and the Standard Edition with 50 released copeis). Dang Nabbit. I also don't have the hard covers.....but maybe someday....lol. Well, here is my "almost" completed collection. If I am missing anything else please let me know. Enjoy.

Pic 1--Volume 1, Previews, Exclusives

Pic 2--Volume 2, Rise of the SnakeMen, Icons of Evil

Pic 3--Volume 3
    Last edited by Cilman; December 5, 2008 at 10:59am.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Quote Originally Posted by supes78 View Post
    So, where the Icons of Evil books any good? I've been thinking about buying the trade paperback for a while now but was undecided if it was worth it. Do they have any info on Hordak anywhere in there?
    I got the Beast Man one. I never got back to the comic shop to get any of the others. The Beast Man book was good, but I remember it being a little short and thus not as grand or epic as I'd hoped it would be.