View Poll Results: if a hiss staction was going to happen which would you prefer?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • human form

56 44.44%
  • snake form

70 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: king hiss staction

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

king hiss staction

I am looking at my snakemen, lashor included and I can't hep but feel the need to publically beg the four horsemen to redo hiss into a staction. I thought it would be interesting to poll this and see what you all think.

So let's pretend a hiss staction was confirmed for a soon upcoming wave but it could not have an interchangable torso what would you like to see released?

Myself it would have to be hiss in his snake form and really terifying looking with snakes everywhere!

Just imagine what the guys could create!

Skeletor1436

snake baby

A big ol snake ie

Snake form would be pretty sweet!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

The human form of the toy isn't perfect.....but the snake form is just SAD.

Snakes all the way, though I REALLY vote for 2.

Snakes in wave 8

Human in wave 9

or whatever

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

This was extremely hard to determine, because I want both equally. I voted human, though, because a more charismatic and evil looking human form with a cape and everything will look better leading the rest of the snakemen at the moment. Getting a snake-form version is still a must, but maybe after.

Really tough call, though, because I'm anxious to see a REAL 4HMized snake Hiss.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Heroic Warrior
    I'm thinking, if you have a human suit that snaps in and out, techincally that's not articulation, is it?

I voted for Human.

But an alternative torso & head would be welcome.

A "Deluxe" Staction maybe?

Hey, what are the chances of getting a Deluxe boxed staction every wave to go with the 3 carded stactions? He-Man & Battle Cat anybody?

I voted for snake form. I'd loooove to see a proper dynamic King Hssss in his true form, with his hydra like snake body. J-sun's custom toy of that was very inspirational.
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    If he was made couldn't it be possible to do both as one figure?

The snake form and the human form could be seperate upper bodies which click onto the legs, or something. I don't think that would be classed as an action feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat
    If he was made couldn't it be possible to do both as one figure?

The snake form and the human form could be seperate upper bodies which click onto the legs, or something. I don't think that would be classed as an action feature.
    I agree, that would be the perfect solution. Seeing as the 'stactions' come with click-on accessories, I'm sure it could be done.
    Always looking for new clients!

My eBay feedback

My Org Feedback

Human form... That's his main form.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Sssnake Form! He would look absolutely incredible with the tender touch of the 4H to his mass of venomous reptilian heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Flor2099
    He-Man & Battle Cat anybody?
    No.

But I'd be interested in the snake form as an exclusive, so as not to take the place of any unmade characters.

This is something at the top of my need list. I'd like both in the same package, but if only one is possible, then snake form all the way. The king hssss toy was just crappy all around. But I felt the snake form was the worst part.

Oh lord, HUMAN FORM!!!

I find the Snake Form boring and a little goofy. A tangle of snakes on a pair of human legs...ugh. The human form originally had that great wicked smirk, and the new one just had a frown. I want to see them fix that! Also I'd like to see him with at least one arm bent at the elbow so he can hold his staff upright.

Unless it is a major re-design, I want the human form. Those five snakes look stoopid - even in the cartoon. He seems to go from being a single being to a... ...group. Also the fact that he loses his arms when all of his followers have arms seems like a disadvantage to me.....

Personally, I think Snake Face would have made a better King Hiss, but it's waaaay to late to change THAT now

The only time Hiss looks good as a snake is early on in the MYP transformation, when the main snake head pokes out of his helmet...

Quote Originally Posted by Flor2099
    Hey, what are the chances of getting a Deluxe boxed staction every wave to go with the 3 carded stactions? He-Man & Battle Cat anybody?
    No, but howsabout Cringer?!? I don't know about the rest of you guys and gals, but I've been waiting for a Cringer since the *original* cartoon aired. Not just a naked Battle Cat either! Cringer was a main character, and he deserves immortalization (is that a word?) in plastic... staction plastic that is.
    Greenboy

The Ghost Hunter of the Pocono Mountains, PA

Countryside Anomalous Research Society

A Cringer & Orko set has been due for many years. Why mattel kept giving Orko crappy accessories is beyond me.

Could you imagine if we got a Cringer and (correctly sized) Orko staction!!! Manufacturing costs wise, it is very do-able. Neither need any accessories (except for Orko's wand). The only problem is that the 4HM/NECA would have to have to pay for the licence of two characters on the one staction (I'm pretty sure).

Back onto the Hiss issue - I don't want no deluxe box sets! He is not popular enough to support such a thing and these sorts of crazy releases have the potential to kill the staction line.

GOOSEY04401
    Snake for me

I'm not going to vote because my selection isn't there. I would like for him to come with parts like he did back in the day. You can clip them on so you have both forms.
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

I did vote but none of the two possibilities matches my wish for a King Hiss staction... why that?

I'd like him to be just in between. Cast in the second he changes from human to snake form.
    May the vicious demon armies of hell lose tracks on their way to your home.

I voted for the human form... but after rethinking my choice it could be great to see him in snake form, since it would be more than just a rehash of a pre-existing figure.

SNAKE FORM!

Quote Originally Posted by galmorzu
    This was extremely hard to determine, because I want both equally. I voted human, though, because a more charismatic and evil looking human form with a cape and everything will look better leading the rest of the snakemen at the moment. Getting a snake-form version is still a must, but maybe after.

Really tough call, though, because I'm anxious to see a REAL 4HMized snake Hiss.
    Well said and I agree it's a very tuff question to answer. In the end I went with human form.

A twin pack.

I went with snake form because of the awesomeness of Snake-Face, I know Snake-Face would have still been cool without the snakes all out and so would King Hiss but Hiss will be way more awesome all snaked out and I believe Bigger. I would think just King Hiss in Human Form would be about the size of Hordak, while a Snake form Hiss would be some what closer to Tung Lashor's size... I can just see the awesomeness now. Hopefully Hiss comes with a couple of SnakeMen relics from the cartoon that would be cool too.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior