View Poll Results: What would you prefer?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • MAA, Beastman and Stratos' arm armor available to all!

7 58.33%
  • Only have armor available to appropriate arms

3 25.00%
  • I don't care.

2 16.67%

Thread: Motu Creator and Furry Arms

Motu Creator and Furry Arms

I am told that the furry arms are too long to actually use the MAA arm armor and, conversely, that regular figures cannot use Beast Man or Stratos' arm armor. The goal of the program I've created is to allow people to see what a classic custom might look like with minimal modification to existing figures. However, with the arm/armor issue, I am at a crossroads. Currently, I have Beastman's arm armor available to all arms and the furry arms are not implemented. Should I keep things the way they are and simply add Stratos' wings available to all along with his arms, or change what arm armor is available depending on which type of arms are chosen? To let you know, from a programming standpoint, doing the latter is not more difficult, but requires an extra 3 minutes of my time to add in a variable check.

Thanks!
    Like customizing classic figs? Want to play the part of Mattel and design figures from existing fodder but you lack supplies? Bored?! Then try out the Classic Character Creation Compiler today!

Heroic Warrior kylefromdirtnapp's Avatar
    First off, curse you IdiotFool! I can't get anything done because I can't stop playing with with the Creator! And now I'm spending a bunch of dough on figs to re-paint!

I think the armor should be available to all, just to be able to play with them. Maybe just put a disclaimer that says Beast Man/Stratos arm armor will not fit on non-furry arms (without customization). MAA's arm armor fits, but not that well. Then again, some figures arm sockets are a bit bigger than others, so it may be a slippery slope.
    I'm going to stop collecting toys and start smoking crack. Crack is cheaper and less addictive.
    My collections and trade/sale stuff

I say let all parts use all parts, it's how it would be if you actually traded parts. And to those who haven't tried this program yet... What are you waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    I say let all parts use all parts, it's how it would be if you actually traded parts. And to those who haven't tried this program yet... What are you waiting for?
    Well, actually, all parts can't use all parts. The Stratos' wings won't fit on MAA, and MAA's arm armor is loose on Stratos. Outside of that, Buzz-Off's wings only fit on his torso, Roboto's waist and torso are unique, and the Horde are apparrently almost all unique.
    Like customizing classic figs? Want to play the part of Mattel and design figures from existing fodder but you lack supplies? Bored?! Then try out the Classic Character Creation Compiler today!

Ok, then I stand corrected..lol