Thread: Fractured Realms - MOTU Webcomic

Heroic Warrior

Fractured Realms - MOTU Webcomic

Hey All,

I wanted to share a comic idea I've had in my head for a while. The comic will be He-man-centric but will involve pretty much every cartoon character from the '80s. Hope you enjoy the first couple of pages.

Great idea & execution so far. Looking forward to MOORE.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

I like every frame except frame 8, the one where He-man's face is completely black, I get it's is the shadow, but it's just too dark. The story is great, the idea sounds awesome too. I was hoping to read more.

The cover is epic, and the close up on their eyes for their thoughts is a really cool idea.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Great idea & execution so far. Looking forward to MOORE.
    Ha. Thanks Zargon. I hope to have the next page done tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I like every frame except frame 8, the one where He-man's face is completely black, I get it's is the shadow, but it's just too dark. The story is great, the idea sounds awesome too. I was hoping to read more.

The cover is epic, and the close up on their eyes for their thoughts is a really cool idea.
    I get what you're saying. When I was drawing it the idea seemed cool in my head. It's just harder to execute once it's colored especially given that his hair is so light.

Heroic Warrior
    Page 4

Heroic Warrior
    Pages 5 & 6

Amazing comic, I am surprised to see Dipper and Mabel Pines. This story definitely has my attention.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

colour me uninformed, & do not recognize the Pines. I will quickly google search it but I am dissapointed in my nerdom.

I'm into this story. I'll keep following it. Particularly clever writing about his friends transforming and that giving her an in and a sense of connection.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SimbasGuard View Post
    Amazing comic, I am surprised to see Dipper and Mabel Pines. This story definitely has my attention.
    Thanks SimbasGuard. The Pines aren't just there for show. They may not be a part of the centerpiece but they'll serve their purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    colour me uninformed, & do not recognize the Pines. I will quickly google search it but I am dissapointed in my nerdom.

I'm into this story. I'll keep following it. Particularly clever writing about his friends transforming and that giving her an in and a sense of connection.

No worries. If you don't have kids or aren't into any modern day Cartoons that's understandable. The Pines are from "Gravity Falls". The show has an '80s feel to it so to me it felt natural to have them there.

I know I said most Cartoons from the '80s will be depicted but there will definitely be characters from the '60s, '70s, '90s and 2000+ too.

Heroic Warrior
    Page 7

Heroic Warrior
    Page 8

Last edited by blksuperman2; May 14, 2016 at 11:07am. Reason: Corrected Grammar Error

Heroic Warrior
    Page 9

Page 10

Heroic Warrior
    Page 11

Heroic Warrior
    Page 12

Pages 13-14