Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 186

Thread: Yugoslavian masters of the universe collection

  1. #126
    Heroic Warrior okydoky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,046
    Very nice collection!! It is so funny how something so ugly can be sooo cool!

    I see that you have extras...maybe you could ship some of those to my apartment....

    ***Please remove images when you quote somebody***
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

    My pictures and albums

    Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

  2. #127
    Yugo Bootleg Lexikon gismoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman View Post
    So these figures, as I understand, are just molded from the original figures, and made in their own bizarre way?

    Thats why I thought there where printed more stuff on their asses from witch figure they where molded from. But maybe they erased it?
    by the other figs you can see that there was some think but i think they delt the mattel mark by the molds only king hiss is clear...

    @curt

    what is with your figs were there any marks ??
    the right place for yugo bootleg fans www.motuyugobootleglexikon.com

  3. #128
    Man of Steel Stevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    1,789

    Serbian/Yugoslavian MOTU bootlegs

    Hello to all fellow collectors,

    I am originally from Serbia and I used to have a large collection of MOTU bootlegs from my native place. I even posted a thread a few years back on the subject showing a few of my bootlegs. Since those days I sold some of them to a friend of mine from org by the name of BUZZ SAW HORDAK.I noticed few years later he showed some of them in another thread. I still have some bootlegs left. I will use the chance to show the pics again here. These pics that you will see are old from few years back.

    From the 3 pics I only have left following bootlegs:

    Jet Sled that original stratos is attached to.
    Evil Lyn
    Rokkon
    Ram man
    and a knock off Panthor which is not pictured.

    The remaining knock offs from the pics I sold to BUZZ SAW HORDAK back in the day.
    If anyone else out there has any more pics of Serbian bootlegs please post them. I know Papa Taz has some.
    To my recollection there were following Serbian bootlegs that I remember from my childhood in Serbia aside from those in the pics:

    He-man with jet sled and also with a black battle axe (face unpainted)
    Mosquitor with red or blue head and with sky blue gun (eyes painted black)
    Hordak with black armour,black bat shield and black crossbow,legs of He-man with silver boots and sky blue furry pants (used to have him) Badly painted face.
    Whiplash
    King Hiss
    Rio Blast with He-man body and no guns. Came with a sword and axe, unpainted face (I used to have him long time ago)
    Teela with red body and blue snake armor and weapons no paint on face or hair
    Skeletor with his regular armor but badly painted face and purple skull stuff.
    2 versions of squeeze. 1 with Webstor head and 1 with Tung lashor head and both came in funky colors. (I used to have both of them but they fell apart long time ago)
    Man-at-arms with black helmet and Skeletor legs and Stinkor armor.
    Clamp Champ with no face paint,sky blue body.

    All of these bootlegs were plentyful in Belgrade in the late 1980's and they were sold pretty cheap in those days. Most of them came on cards that very much resembled original ones. I do remember seeing back in those days bootleg Skeletor being sold on the card of Prince Adam.

    Stevan
    Last edited by Stevan; October 5, 2010 at 10:54pm.

  4. #129
    Yugo Bootleg Lexikon gismoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
    Hello to all fellow collectors,

    I am originally from Serbia and I used to have a large collection of MOTU bootlegs from my native place. I even posted a thread a few years back on the subject showing a few of my bootlegs. Since those days I sold some of them to a friend of mine from org by the name of BUZZ SAW HORDAK.I noticed few years later he showed some of them in another thread. I still have some bootlegs left. I will use the chance to show the pics again here. These pics that you will see are old from few years back.

    From the 3 pics I only have left following bootlegs:

    Jet Sled that original stratos is attached to.
    Evil Lyn
    Rokkon
    Ram man
    and a knock off Panthor which is not pictured.

    The remaining knock offs from the pics I sold to BUZZ SAW HORDAK back in the day.
    If anyone else out there has any more pics of Serbian bootlegs please post them. I know Papa Taz has some.
    To my recollection there were following Serbian bootlegs that I remember from my childhood in Serbia aside from those in the pics:

    He-man with jet sled and also with a black battle axe (face unpainted)
    Mosquitor with red or blue head and with sky blue gun (eyes painted black)
    Hordak with black armour,black bat shield and black crossbow,legs of He-man with silver boots and sky blue furry pants (used to have him) Badly painted face.
    Whiplash
    King Hiss
    Rio Blast with He-man body and no guns. Came with a sword and axe, unpainted face (I used to have him long time ago)
    Teela with red body and blue snake armor and weapons no paint on face or hair
    Skeletor with his regular armor but badly painted face and purple skull stuff.
    2 versions of squeeze. 1 with Webstor head and 1 with Tung lashor head and both came in funky colors. (I used to have both of them but they fell apart long time ago)
    Man-at-arms with black helmet and Skeletor legs and Stinkor armor.
    Clamp Champ with no face paint,sky blue body.

    All of these bootlegs were plentyful in Belgrade in the late 1980's and they were sold pretty cheap in those days. Most of them came on cards that very much resembled original ones. I do remember seeing back in those days bootleg Skeletor being sold on the card of Prince Adam.

    Stevan
    Can you please post here a list from the figs that you now ???
    the right place for yugo bootleg fans www.motuyugobootleglexikon.com

  5. #130
    Iron Handed Serbian Man Papa_Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Serbia, Yugoslavia
    Posts
    731
    Here's what I remember:
    Battle Cat - at least two different versions, with different saddles
    Clamp Champ - pics posted here in this thread
    Gwildor- pics posted here, slight paint variations between figures, soft silver Cosmic Key
    He-Man- apart from those you have, gismoko there was a high quality bootleg that came on a Prince Adam card. The figure was pale yellow, almost white, with white hair. The boots and pants of the figure were black, and he came with a blue Power Sword.
    Hordak - apart from the one Stevan described above (it was a fairly decent figure, sharing the carback with only 2 more figures - one Skeletor and the Man At Arms pictured in this thread), there was a HORRIBLE toy, all black - it was a Hordak head on He-Man's body - the head was painted pink, and he had a neon yellow Mekanek armor. Came with a bunch of Castle Grayskull weapons, though, so that made it OK .
    Jet Sled & He-Man - also pictured above.
    King Hiss -the only toy with a "Mattel" marking on its back. Doesn't fall apart. The toy was either green or dark blue.
    King Randor - pink unpainted body, red armor, gray crown, even cloth cape.
    Man-At-Arms - pictured here
    Modulok - the cooles bootleg of them all. Looked pretty much like the original, only with less parts. One could only make that six-legged, four armed, two headed configuration that is the most common, IMO.
    Mosquitor - pictured here, as well. Different head colours, different guns.
    Panthor - flocked or unflocked, different saddles as well.
    Ram-Man - pictured here.
    Rio Blast - this thread is the first time I heard of him
    Rokkon -pictured here
    Scare Glow - all black, green pants, cloth cape.
    Screeech - a fairly decent copy, stand and all. Wings didn't flap, though.
    Skeletor - two variants, one pale blue, with light purple armor and Havoc Staff. The other one had no armor, but came with a blue sword and axe. Also, much closer in color to the original.
    Sorceress - pictured above. Also, damn ugly!
    Sssqueeze - a total color madness - mine had blue arms, black head, white pants, yellow torso, pink pants and white legs. Others had different parts painted in different colors.
    Stinkor - pretty simmilar to the original. Mine had green pants.
    Stratos - pictured here.
    Teela - pictured here. Mine had white body, though, not blue.
    Tung Lashor - at least two color variations - black body with silver chest, or greenish body with yellow chest. Same figure, though.
    Two-Bad -part of the crappy wave - all black, with chest made of red plastic and yellow details on the heads. No shield.
    Whiplash - mine had a green tail, dirty yellow body, and arms and legs were almost mustard- like yellow.

    Wow, that's a lot of figures!
    I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.

  6. #131
    Man of Steel Stevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    1,789
    Hello,

    What Papa Taz mentioned in his list is pretty much what I remember as well. Two bad,Modulok and Scare Glow bootlegs are news to me but I dont deny their existence
    I had 2 different Squeeze bootlegs:
    First one had Tung Lashor head painted black and squeeze body with long arms and pink snake. Upper body was dark blue. Long arms were bright yellow with black bracelets. Legs white.
    The second Squeeze I made a mistake before in describing him. He did not had a Webstor head but Clawful head (white). Long arms in dark red color,grey legs and greenish snake.
    Rio Blast that I had was with He-man body. (no guns) He came with a sword and axe.
    I remember that Skeletor fakes had a small square loop on the havoc staff that would go over the hand that holds it.
    I forgot to mention my bootleg Panthor
    he has flocking, dark green saddle. 2 big screws on the sides and actual painted eyelids (black and yellow) He was made locally in Belgrade and was rather cheap. My bootleg battle cat has light green body with light yellow stripes and light red face mask and armor.
    Packaging of Serbian bootleg MOTU was very much like the original in size and shape but thiner carton then original. Also there were no mini comics included. The card art at the back most of the time from what I remember was that of Prince Adam.

    Stevan

  7. #132
    Iron Handed Serbian Man Papa_Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Serbia, Yugoslavia
    Posts
    731
    And, just as we speak, another He- Man/ Battlecat duo has appeard on the local message board . Nothing new, though:
    I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.

  8. #133
    Man of Steel Stevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    1,789
    Back in my day I used to use that He-man as Faker


    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Taz View Post
    And, just as we speak, another He- Man/ Battlecat duo has appeard on the local message board . Nothing new, though:
    http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...3022010174.jpg
    ***Please remove images when you quote somebody***

  9. #134
    Heroic Warrior Grimbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    2,057
    Zombie faker.
    Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

  10. #135
    Heroic Warrior leo_skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Caprica
    Posts
    730
    @ Papa_Taz:

    Looks like he-bro to me!!


    [IMG][/IMG]
    My collection: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/leo_skeletor/

    EL HEAVY NO ES VIOLENCIA

  11. #136
    Yugo Bootleg Lexikon gismoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    101
    new in my collection:

    the right place for yugo bootleg fans www.motuyugobootleglexikon.com

  12. #137
    Heroic Warrior Buzz Saw Hordak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,710
    Great addition Andreas, looks to be in excellent condition.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

    My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

  13. #138
    MOTUC fan! Evil_Horde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,140
    Wow! Great pics!!

  14. #139
    Iron Handed Serbian Man Papa_Taz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Serbia, Yugoslavia
    Posts
    731
    Here are two different coloured Gwildor knockoffs (not mine):
    I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.

  15. #140
    Yugo Bootleg Lexikon gismoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    101
    WHEN SOME ONE NOWS OTHER FIGS PLEASE WRITE It ON THE LIST AND POST THEM

    Battle Cat - at least two different versions, with different saddles
    Clamp Champ - 2 differnt versons
    Gwildor- pics posted here, slight paint variations between figures, soft silver Cosmic Key
    He-Man- apart from those you have, gismoko there was a high quality bootleg that came on a Prince Adam card. The figure was pale yellow, almost white, with white hair. The boots and pants of the figure were black, and he came with a blue Power Sword 4 different versons
    Hordak - apart from the one Stevan described above (it was a fairly decent figure, sharing the carback with only 2 more figures - one Skeletor and the Man At Arms pictured in this thread), there was a HORRIBLE toy, all black - it was a Hordak head on He-Man's body - the head was painted pink, and he had a neon yellow Mekanek armor. Came with a bunch of Castle Grayskull weapons, though, so that made it OK .
    Jet Sled & He-Man - also pictured above.3 different versions
    King Hiss -the only toy with a "Mattel" marking on its back. Doesn't fall apart. The toy was either green or dark blue.
    King Randor - pink unpainted body, red armor, gray crown, even cloth cape.
    Man-At-Arms - pictured here
    Modulok - the cooles bootleg of them all. Looked pretty much like the original, only with less parts. One could only make that six-legged, four armed, two headed configuration that is the most common, IMO.
    Mosquitor - pictured here, as well. Different head colours, different guns.
    Panthor - flocked or unflocked, different saddles as well.
    Ram-Man - pictured here.
    Rio Blast - this thread is the first time I heard of him
    Rokkon -pictured here
    Scare Glow - all black, green pants, cloth cape.
    Screeech - a fairly decent copy, stand and all. Wings didn't flap, though.
    Skeletor - two variants, one pale blue, with light purple armor and Havoc Staff. The other one had no armor, but came with a blue sword and axe. Also, much closer in color to the original.
    Sorceress - pictured above. Also, damn ugly!
    Sssqueeze - a total color madness - mine had blue arms, black head, white pants, yellow torso, pink pants and white legs. Others had different parts painted in different colors.
    Stinkor - pretty simmilar to the original. Mine had green pants.
    Stratos - pictured here.
    Teela - pictured here. Mine had white body, though, not blue.
    Tung Lashor - at least two color variations - black body with silver chest, or greenish body with yellow chest. Same figure, though.
    Two-Bad -part of the crappy wave - all black, with chest made of red plastic and yellow details on the heads. No shield.
    Whiplash - mine had a green tail, dirty yellow body, and arms and legs were almost mustard- like yellow.
    ORKO



    A other hordak version and complete jed sled:



    New in my collection :



    Last edited by gismoko; April 16, 2010 at 05:13am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    the right place for yugo bootleg fans www.motuyugobootleglexikon.com

  16. #141
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    I just snagged this from the bay and think its a Yugo, that would be the second one i get after my blue king hiss.



    I'll get better pics up when Skellie arrives

  17. #142
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Arkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,940
    what the hell !? is skeletor's face falling off skeletor's face?

    That body is from a galaxy warrior figure

  18. #143
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,846
    What in the world?!

  19. #144
    Heroic Warrior evil-orko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    uk / kent
    Posts
    1,873
    its a mexican bootleg
    New adventure wanted
    quakke / icarius / disk of doom skeletor / kayo / tuskador / artilla / staghornbattle blade skeletor/ thunderpunch he man / to tall hoove/ missle armour flipshot, spin fist hydron, staghorn
    mini boglins, moc Ghostbusters, moc Turtles, Transformers and M.A.S.K wanted

  20. #145
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    what the hell !? is skeletor's face falling off skeletor's face?

    That body is from a galaxy warrior figure
    believe me when i say that it aint the body of a galaxy warrior figure, I've got plenty of those in my collection.

  21. #146
    Heroic Warrior Buzz Saw Hordak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,710
    I think it's from Poland Joe..
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

    My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

  22. #147
    Yugo Bootleg Lexikon gismoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by drekkus View Post
    I just snagged this from the bay and think its a Yugo, that would be the second one i get after my blue king hiss.

    http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/a...goskeletor.jpg

    I'll get better pics up when Skellie arrives
    can you please post pics from the king hiss ??

    *** Please be sure to remove images from quotes***
    the right place for yugo bootleg fans www.motuyugobootleglexikon.com

  23. #148
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by gismoko View Post
    can you please post pics from the king hiss ??

    *** Please be sure to remove images from quotes***
    I allready did, here:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=187704

    Quote Originally Posted by evil-orko View Post
    its a mexican bootleg
    Hey your name is Joe and you are from Kent, I bought this from a Joe from Kent

    1 + 1 = 2

    so ergo you are the same guy i bought it from, its a small world

    nice to finally have dealt with someone from the org
    Last edited by drekkus; April 17, 2010 at 08:20am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #149
    Heroic Warrior evil-orko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    uk / kent
    Posts
    1,873
    yep its me you are buying from lol

    i have a bootleg jitsu and bootleg trapjaw i might sell for the right price thanks joe
    New adventure wanted
    quakke / icarius / disk of doom skeletor / kayo / tuskador / artilla / staghornbattle blade skeletor/ thunderpunch he man / to tall hoove/ missle armour flipshot, spin fist hydron, staghorn
    mini boglins, moc Ghostbusters, moc Turtles, Transformers and M.A.S.K wanted

  25. #150
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-orko View Post
    yep its me you are buying from lol

    i have a bootleg jitsu and bootleg trapjaw i might sell for the right price thanks joe
    In that case I might be interested

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •