Thread: Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Thread

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...

Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Thread

Well, the Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer has been released and it's looks really good!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

"I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Looks awesome!

marvel sure just loves to film and release any film in their library of comics
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    marvel sure just loves to film and release any film in their library of comics
    When almost anything they touch turns to gold, I can't blame them!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Bless that sound her laser makes at the 1:20 mark!!!

This might surpass the original
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    Interesting.

New trailer has hit the interwebs!

This is looking better and better! I'm excited!!

Pretty awesome that the give a nod to Goliath! And that he's played by Laurence Fishburne!!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

See, I’m totally down for this one. Paul and Evangeline are great.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    New trailer has hit the interwebs!

This is looking better and better! I'm excited!!
    Yup, it looks great!

I'm hoping Bill Foster has a protégé/son/daughter who appears in the movie as a current Goliath who then proceeds to help the Avengers with Thanos in Avengers 4!

Ugh
    what a letdown of a trailer soon after the gigantic blockbuster "Infinity Wars" is still for Marvel (vey close to 1 billion, no surprise)

to me, Ant man and the Wasp it's just another standard flick with lots of action/ cgi and z-listers characters, with no logical plot in it all, just smash! boom! wow!
    on a side note: Dear Michelle, why? just for the money? do you think you'll be forever remebered for this role? to leave an impact on pop culture for years to come? yeah right, Marvel is wehere big money is at now, cant blame you lol
    and Michael Douglas? still rockin in the sequel? I think he's just there for his power star and reach more audience yawmnn....a good movie but for a lazy saturday night
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Yup, it looks great!
    Me too..cant wait to see what Scott was up to during infinity war!
    Also..ive always have had mad love for the ant and the wasp..great to see them on screen together!
    White jays, white horse , white wrist , white Porsche -

Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    Ugh
    what a letdown of a trailer soon after the gigantic blockbuster "Infinity Wars" is still for Marvel (vey close to 1 billion, no surprise)

to me, Ant man and the Wasp it's just another standard flick with lots of action/ cgi and z-listers characters, with no logical plot in it all, just smash! boom! wow!
    on a side note: Dear Michelle, why? just for the money? do you think you'll be forever remebered for this role? to leave an impact on pop culture for years to come? yeah right, Marvel is wehere big money is at now, cant blame you lol
    and Michael Douglas? still rockin in the sequel? I think he's just there for his power star and reach more audience yawmnn....a good movie but for a lazy saturday night
    So...tell us how you really feel.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Well, that looks amazingly fun! Can't wait to see it!

Ugh to me, Ant man and the Wasp it's just another standard flick with lots of action/ cgi and z-listers characters, with no logical plot in it all, just smash! boom! wow!
    And the funny thing is, Ant-Man and the Wasp, even though its "just another standard flick with lots of action/cgi and z-listers characters [sic]" will still outperform Justice League's opening weekend box office and most probably its entire worldwide box office run. And that's even with Justice League being the same, "just smash! boom! wow! (with a lot less wow) and with no logical plot in it all". Don't know about Ant-Man and the Wasp's plot though because it hasn't even come out yet but I'm willing to bet it'll make more sense than Justice League's plot (but I appreciate your rational and logical divination of its plot anyways!).
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; May 4, 2018 at 11:18am.

Ugh

The reason the money is there is because most people completely disagree with your "opinions" on these Marvel flicks.

Frankly you've posted enough Marvel hate and DC love that all your opinions of Marvel movies come off like a bitter divorced person talking about their ex spouse.

And the funny thing is, Ant-Man and the Wasp, even though its "just another standard flick with lots of action/cgi and z-listers characters [sic]" will still outperform Justice League's opening weekend box office and most probably its entire worldwide box office run.
    That's not funny at all
    but I can live with it

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    The reason the money is there is because most people completely disagree with your "opinions" on these Marvel flicks. Frankly you've posted enough Marvel hate and DC love that all your opinions of Marvel movies come off like a bitter divorced person talking about their ex spouse.
    Ahh ok, if so I'll stop it there , dont wanna sound like a broken record lol
    that's just my opinion man. And honestly dont know why money is there, but I can tell you most certainly Mickey is getting more and more happy also for this financial year too, also cant even imagine Uncle Scrooge reactions on getting already 2 billions for Q1 lmao
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

That's not funny at all
    It is to me.

but I can live with it
    Well, it's not like you have a choice...

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    That's not funny at all
    but I can live with it

Ahh ok, if so I'll stop it there , dont wanna sound like a broken record lol
    that's just my opinion man. And honestly dont know why money is there, but I can tell you most certainly Mickey is getting more and more happy also for this financial year too, also cant even imagine Uncle Scrooge reactions on getting already 2 billions for Q1 lmao
    And since when do we have to pick sides I grew up with BOTH DC & Marvel...Marvel is top dog I wanted BOTH (See KEY Word) to have it big but it didn't happen....But that's what people do now a days pick sides....

Yup, it looks great!

I'm hoping Bill Foster has a protégé/son/daughter who appears in the movie as a current Goliath who then proceeds to help the Avengers with Thanos in Avengers 4!
    That would be so AWESOME!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    And since when do we have to pick sides I grew up with BOTH DC & Marvel...Marvel is top dog I wanted BOTH (See KEY Word) to have it big but it didn't happen....But that's what people do now a days pick sides....
    To an extent, this seems to be true (for many fandoms and such, honestly). That said, I do think that it is totally expected and acceptable to have preferences. I much prefer DC's mythology, despite enjoying many (even most) of Marvel's movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    To an extent, this seems to be true (for many fandoms and such, honestly). That said, I do think that it is totally expected and acceptable to have preferences. I much prefer DC's mythology, despite enjoying many (even most) of Marvel's movies.
    See that's where we differ back when DC was king and Marvel sucked I was not happy 100% same here I want BOTH I don't loyally stick to something that is sub par or is horrible JUST to say I like something

Listen I love G1 Transformers but those Bayformers films sucked bigtime and they were a joke to me as well as others... I got sucked in with the first one but the nostalgia wore off really quick I got most of the films but all of them were $2-3 Half Price Books buys...

You’re assuming a few things about me. I don’t know why my not liking Marvel all that much bothers you so.

Also, I’m referring to DC at large, not only the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    You’re assuming a few things about me. I don’t know why my not liking Marvel all that much bothers you so.

Also, I’m referring to DC at large, not only the movies.
    No I'm not why don't you read my whole posts it states facts....

I did, thank you. My point remains, though my interest in your thoughts on my preferences does not.