Thread: Revoltech Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures coming later this year.

Heroic Warrior

Revoltech Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures coming later this year.

These turtles were revealed yesterday at a TMNT show in Japan. They are by Kaiyodo Revoltech, and look incredible. Rumor has it that they'll be out in September 2014. I, for one, cannot wait.

tumblr_n39xjqvxXo1sa4wufo2_r1_1280.jpg tumblr_n39xjqvxXo1sa4wufo1_1280.jpg IQwrODC.jpg

At what is most likely to be a $35-60 price point I think the Playmates $9.99 line will do just fine for my collection.

I do love the cartoon 2nd heads and knowing how awesome Revoltech is in general these should be amazing figures!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    At what is most likely to be a $35-60 price point I think the Playmates $9.99 line will do just fine for my collection.

I do love the cartoon 2nd heads and knowing how awesome Revoltech is in general these should be amazing figures!
    Yeah, at that price tag, I'll stick with the playmates as well. Very awesome looking figures though
    MOTUC Needs: Fisto, Whiplash, Roboto, Wind Raider, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, King Randor, Sorceress, TOD Sorceress, Palace Guards, SLL, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Icer, Foe Men, Octavia, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strong-Or, Strobo, Standor, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Horde Prime, Pre-ternia He-man

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Those figures look awesome despite being the Nick TMNT. Love all of the accessories, except for the silly-ass gag heads. Wish they had their pupil-less comic styled heads.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    They look sweet, but out of my price range. For the price, I am happy with the Playmates figures.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Heroic Warrior
    We still don't know what price these are gonna go for. Most likely in the $30-$40 range, which is what most Revoltech figures go for. Not so ridiculous when you take into consideration that these are imports and will include a lot of accessories, wicked articulation (on Revoltech's revolver joints, which might now be so awesome, though), and alt heads.

They look great but IMO Revoltech figures are WAY overpriced.

I'll more than likely be passing.

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar
    If Revoltech made vintage TMNT figures or movie figures I'd be all over it! If they can make these, anything stopping them from making He-Man figures?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    They look great but IMO Revoltech figures are WAY overpriced.
    I agree with you on that. I'm in for the four turtles, though, and if they make a Shredder, which I really, really doubt, I'm in on that too.

GAAAH WHY DO THIS. I'm interested in Raph ('cause I have a collection of Raphs) and Don, because the current toys can't seem to get Don's face right. Otherwise, Playmates have been doing the best they've done in years, and I'm quite happy with what I got.

Still: These are awesome! Love the second heads! If they do a Shredder I may have to jump on that as well.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    If they do a Shredder I may have to jump on that as well.
    That's the other problem I have with these.

I don't want another NECA Turtles fiasco. I want all the major characters which is unlikely.

Tell Revoltech to get off their lazy butts and make more Queen Blade ones. I'm still disappointed they never made a Risty figure before moving on to Rebellion.