Thread: Hell hath no fury like me scorned

Heroic Warrior

Hell hath no fury like me scorned

Some "friend" of mine still haven't paid me back 50$ he owes me ("you'll get on Friday".....how many times haven't he said that now , for weeks now !) so I flushed down his cigs.....this incident and breaking appointments made me angry. Can barely watch a movie cuz he has to go out for a cig frequently , another annoyance......no wonder I get angry !

Reminds me of a relative of mine , his father told him not to go buy candy & what do you think he did.....swooosh , down the toilet it went.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

People like me don't borrow money from anyone else, even from friends.
    I can't believe that your friend didn't pay your $50 back, Wonder Bread He-Man. How horrid!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry."
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    "Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry."
    This quotation is a good for this dilemma.
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Your story lacks detail and the title is misleading. I thought you set his house on fire. By flushing his cigs, are you now only prolonging the period of return? He's gotta go drop $15 on more cigs. His habit comes before your friendship ya know

I lend money to my friends, and I get it back. Sometimes I get it back with interest. My advice? Get better friends.
    Looking for a cheap Gygor. Got one?

Never lend anyone money. Any money you give away should be considered a gift. If you get paid back then consider it that he returned the favor.

Do you know how many relationships have been ruined because of lending people money. Don't do it, don't let money come between you and your friends. Is your friendships worth $50? Is family worth 50$? There are somethings money can't buy and there are plenty of things money can destroy.

Never lend money, never help anyone. Harsh, but it saves on tears in the end.
    Follow my exploits in writing!
    writermyke.wordpress.com
    facebook.com/writermyke

Heroic Warrior
    I wouldnt say that.......borrowed money from my folks a while.

Im not angry at him anymore , he paid so its all good........hes seriously hooked on cigs , cant believe he canned his dentist appointment to go to a swim hall.......holy bad priorities !
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post
    Never lend anyone money. Any money you give away should be considered a gift. If you get paid back then consider it that he returned the favor.

Do you know how many relationships have been ruined because of lending people money. Don't do it, don't let money come between you and your friends. Is your friendships worth $50? Is family worth 50$? There are somethings money can't buy and there are plenty of things money can destroy.
    Meh. I follow the same rules, but I have to think about the other person too: do they not care enough about the help they got to make an effort pay that person back?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX