Thread: July Prize Inside! 3d Printing: MOTU-size Steeds, Beast Women of Planet Ferror + More

Widget

July Prize Inside! 3d Printing: MOTU-size Steeds, Beast Women of Planet Ferror + More

The Legend of Zelda Master Sword, shown here in the upcoming HP printer Gray from Shapeways, a sort of intermediate between detail and strong and flexible, with many benefits of both.

July is Mutant Month on the Prize Inside! Patreon (don't worry, more MOTUish stuff down the post) and so here comes....

Big FleaKid stands 2" tall and is inspired by this handsome fellow from the 1989 TMNT NES game:

He's joined by a few more sewer-soaked rowdies:

Wandering Eye:

And Stick-Em-Up/Roof Leaper:

Backers of the Prize Inside! Patreon will get access to these and a lot more this month, as well as all of last month's releases. I also did a writeup of all the new-for-the-NES-game mook enemies from the '89 TMNT cart, which is here.

Widget
    Beyond that, we've got some crossover between last month's MOTU/Sci-Fantasy homage the Eternal Galaxy with this beautiful bruiser:

She’s scaled to act as a battle steed for 5.5″ figures, features 15 points of articulation and can be augmented with armor and weapon sets presently in development, with Cowgirl and Centurion armor themes in the works.

Vipronika the Serpent-woman, Dracolynn the Dragon-Maiden and Ifreeda the Fire Demoness are made with new heads and optional parts for the main Eternal Galaxy buck.

And finally, here's Verminus Rex, in all his glory:

All this and more will be hitting the Patreon in July. Thoughts? Feedback? Suggestions?

Widget
    I've uploaded the first four melee weapons from Eternal Galaxy for purchase through Shapeways:

Each one is available sized for 3mm, 4mm and 5mm grips. The "Medium" 4mm option is designed to work with MOTU and similar figures. The store is here.

This isn't our first MOTU-style stuff, we've got a whole section for it here, with gear ranging from swords and shields to NES Zappers & sonic screwdrivers, to gnomes being hoisted by their underpants.

Widget
    Latest from the home printer/3d printing patreon:

Figure of the pill bug enemy from the TMNT NES game, who I have named Pill Thug.

Widget
    That's really great! I was always a fan of that first TMNT game, mostly because of how weird it was. These figures are just what the fans need.