Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zen's Art Stuff

Another pic from me, same subject matter again though, RoboCop:

There's a Sci-Fi fair in a town local to me tomorrow, with the actor behind the mask (well, one of them anyway, there was several), so I decided, rather than buy a poster to be signed, why not make one instead... this is the result:

Heroic Warrior
    Looks good.

So which actor is it that will be at the show?

Sadly that bit I've forgotten, the store owner of the comic shop who organised the event on behalf of the manager of the main shopping centre did tell me who.... but that was over 2 weeks ago now and I just can't remember

My newest piece, recently finished after a hiatus, apologies for the amateurish background, it wasn't really my main focus... anyway, the pic is of my fave character from the 80s animated series, Dungeons & Dragons:

Diana - Standing Alone

Well this weekend I am working as a photographer at the official Bolton Comi-Con, a town local to where I live here in Manchester, so I thought I would put up a video I did at a previous event, featuring Darth Vader. Hope you enjoy:

Just finished this one the other night, featuring the characters from the animated show, Totally Spies.

Totally Batty Spies

It has finally snowed here properly, first time in about 2 years, so I decided to don a couple of snow sculptures.

First is a bust of RoboCain from the movie, RoboCop2:

Second, is of Tinkerbell sitting on a cotton reel, minus her wings unfortunately, it was not cold enough and the snow was quickly turning to slush, so I decided to leave them off:

Hmmm, photobucket seems to have got a stick up its arse recently and is not allowing display of full images now, which sucks, as they had been good until now... so, my recent piece, a digital recreation of the Ultimate Spider-Man title shot:

My bro brought his HDD reader today, so I managed to pull this and a few things off my comp onto my tablet, really wish I could find a new TV to use as my monitor, PC ones are naff!

OK, so I quickly did this piece last night and is still a work in progress, Sheila from the animated series of Dungeons & Dragons, but she is now a vampire:

Heh, took a little less time that I thought, but I finished the above picture last night:

OK, to go with Sheila's new state of being, she has gotten a new make-over, though I may change it a little, plus I need to add the shade & shine:

Glad to see you're still around. Are you still working on that comic?
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Indeed, lots of procrastination, but recently I made a decision to do it in colour, rather than shading in pencil! This will be a good thing, as I won't have to do a fine line or the background in pencil, so speed will be increased and I'll be able to bang them out like I had intended.

Just thought I'd pop in for a moment and say that I rather enjoy seeing your artwork. Thanks for posting it.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Glad you like it, and I shall be posting more of it from now on, as I am done with procrastinating, I'm pulling up my bootstraps (even though I don't actually own any boots) and getting on with things, like I should have been doing!

Anyway, time for bed

OK, my vampire Sheila from the animated series of Dungeons & Dragons is finally finished, to appear in issue 24 The Dead of Night:

I've just finished off the final scene from my fan comic/Manga series, no hints or teases will be given!

Also, holy crap cat!!! The animated series turns 35 years old this coming September of 2018!
    Last edited by Zentron; December 16, 2017 at 04:29pm.