Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thing

18 64.29%
  • Beast Man

10 35.71%

Thread: Strength Tournament Rd 1 Fight 4

Strength Tournament Rd 1 Fight 4

This is fight 4 and this pits the heavy hitting member of the Fantastic 4 the Thing vs one of Skeletors most savage henchmen Beast Man

Thanks for voting and looking

Beast Man would get clobbered...

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Tooth and claw against stone? Faster than you can say "Aunt Petunia", I'd imagine the Thing clobbers Beast Man and goes back to playing poker with Luke Cage.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Co-Creator of the NV
    I don't think BM is even capable of hurting Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    I don't think BM is even capable of hurting Ben.
    Same. Ben would be like..."Okay, I like to play fair, so, you get the first 30 punches free. And then I'll clobber ya."
    Last edited by davidlogan; September 12, 2008 at 08:55pm. Reason: typo
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

You people underestimate ol' Fur-Face. You see the battle went like this, Ben was having a picnic at the beach of Rakash with his girlfriend when Beast-Man riding one of his Serpinator minion's attacks! The Thing battles bravely but as more serpinators join the fray, at Beast-Man's command, things start to look bleak. Beast-Man commands the serpinators to take both Thing and his girlfriend higher and higher and further out to sea. Thing panics. He realizes that even if he escapes and survives the fall his GF will be dropped hundreds of feet into the sea and she will surely perish.

Ben gives up and Beast-Man wins by using his brains for the first time in his life

Things power is being a rock, don't blame Beast-Man for using his powers LOL

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    You people underestimate ol' Fur-Face. You see the battle went like this, Ben was having a picnic at the beach of Rakash with his girlfriend when Beast-Man riding one of his Serpinator minion's attacks! The Thing battles bravely but as more serpinators join the fray, at Beast-Man's command, things start to look bleak. Beast-Man commands the serpinators to take both Thing and his girlfriend higher and higher and further out to sea. Thing panics. He realizes that even if he escapes and survives the fall his GF will be dropped hundreds of feet into the sea and she will surely perish.

Ben gives up and Beast-Man wins by using his brains for the first time in his life

Things power is being a rock, don't blame Beast-Man for using his powers LOL
    Lame. This is not a fair fight at all. Thing dukes it out with guys like Hulk so what the hell can Beast-man do? I like these polls but so far it is to one sided.

In a close fight the Thing manages to best beast Man and go through to face Superman in the next round!!!

Movie mayhem!
    yea but beast man can call upon other HUGE beasts