Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You in the Masters of the Universe

You in the Masters of the Universe

One night the sky opens up and your summoned before the Overlords of a Timeless Dimension. You notice your becoming more like a Barbarian/Amazon. Before you are Three gates one that takes you to Eternia. Another that places you in Etheria and yet another that transports you somewhere to the Tri-Solar galaxy. You are told to enter the gates to become a Master of the Universe for good or for ill.

( I thought it be cool if we designed ourselves into the Motu Universe and then tell our affiliation and why we chose what we chose to become)

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I already have mine many years back!

This will sound like from the mini-comic The Obelisk!

If I choose to fight on the side of good, I will be known as:

Enchantor: Heroic Master of Magic Cosmic!

Affiliation: The Forces of Good! Heroic Warriors, Great Rebellion (Etheria and Sagar), Heroes of Earth!

And if I chose to be in the side of Evil, then I'll be:

Lord Destructus: Ruthless Master of Doom and Destruction! Destroyer of Hope! Bringer of Despair! Master of Seth!

Other Name: Devion Darkone, Lord Devo
    Affiliation: None! ALL forces of Evil answers to me!

As you can see, I have these going on for a little while!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Lord Pardus!

I would be the lord of the leopard men seen in the Sunbird Legacy comic. I have an obsession with black leopards, my family crest even has one on it. I may just purchase and customize a Realm of the Claw fig to my taste! I think I would be a nuetral character with a heavy lean towards an alliance with the Eternos defenders..

Lord Pardus, King of the Pantera clans
    Member of the new Eternian Council
    Ability: Extreme agility, powerful claws, stealthy silent, and skilled combatant with a sword.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Both of those sound Awesome!! Hopefully we can see some pictures up of your Characters. Though who am i to talk, i started the thread and don't have pics up yet.

I would be Man-O Storm
    Real Name- Dada Maelstrom
    Heroic Warrior of Weather
    and i would ride a Giant wolf Called Thundor
    which i think i may draw jet wings on the side so he can fly!

Please lets keep em coming i know almost everyone who loves He-Man has dreamed of being either a Heroic or Evil... Master of the Universe!!!

Man-O-Storms -Heroic Warrior of Weather!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ManOStorms.jpg

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Not sure what I'd call myself, but I'd probably be something like a D&D Cleric.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return."
    - The Book of Eli

+

no name or abilities, just a rough sketch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

thats a really cool picture Krosfyah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto69 View Post
    thats a really cool picture Krosfyah!!
    thanks! I hope I get a better chance to work on it and give you guys a full pic and come up with a bio. By the way my character is heroic, and resides on Eternia.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Asp'r the Contrarian SnakeMenPriest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod
    I would be the lord of the leopard men seen in the Sunbird Legacy comic. I have an obsession with black leopards, my family crest even has one on it. I may just purchase and customize a Realm of the Claw fig to my taste! I think I would be a nuetral character with a heavy lean towards an alliance with the Eternos defenders..

Lord Pardus, King of the Pantera clans
    Member of the new Eternian Council
    Ability: Extreme agility, powerful claws, stealthy silent, and skilled combatant with a sword.
    Maybe gatchagrey can draw Lord Pardus, since he has drawn quite a few cat people.

--Asp'r
    In Kansas, it is a crime to eat rattlesnake meat in public.
    You are upsetting the blessing of the Snake God. ALL HAIL RATTLOR!!

Check out 2-bad's Original epic: Origins of The SnakeMen!

Nice thread. All my life I dreamed of myself being sucked into a dimensional gate to a fantasy/sci-fi world where some magical weapon would be given to me, giving me the power to fight evil with heroic comrades agaist evil warlords with their ruthless henchmen....damn! I'd just want to be Blackstar!
    Jokes apart, I already created and customized a wannabeMe characters, I named him Wildblade.

Initially he should have been like this:

Still arguing which is better. The story is, well, he's been sucked into a dimensional gate to a fantasy/sci-fi world where...
    Last edited by danbrenus; July 25, 2009 at 07:09am.
    Danbrenus
    uomo libero e guerriero delle schiere Boiche

http://danbrenus.deviantart.com/
    My pre-Filmation minicomics:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=184385
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189337
    Of course I do commission, after all I have to live!
    Chiaramente accetto commissioni, dovr˛ pur campare...

Name: ManBeast or Manimal

Pic:

Background:

In an attempt to alter Beastman's natural ability to control animals, Skeletor commissioned Tri-klops to build him a device that could harness Beastman's powers through the Havok staff... the goal was to alter Beastman's powers enough that he could control humans against their will.

They captured their first test subject; an Eternian Royal Guardsman named Nayr (my first name backwards lol) and brought him before Skeletor. Tri-klops powered up his machine and a brilliant light came forth and shot in two directions. The first half of the beam hit Beastman and lifted him into the air... The second half shot straight into the Havok staff.

Skeletor held the staff high and chanted in an ancient language. Blackness filled the room as Skeletor aimed his staff at Nayr. Skeletor let out an evil cackle as a series of short energy blasts erupted from his staff and hit Nayr... all but one that is. The last blast was interrupted by He-man's power sword.

He-man fought off the evil warriors and brought Nayr back to the castle.

A short time later Nayr discovered a change in his body. When he got close to the animals of Eternia he began to take on characteristics of these animals for a short period of time. As time went on he discovered he could control these changes and call upon these abilities at will, provided the animal was within a certain distance to his person.

Whatever danger he faces he always has faith that his new found ability will guide him to safety. No river is too deep as he can take on the gills and fins of any nearby aquatic animal. No mountain is too high, for he can sprout wings and fly at will. No man is too strong, because he can take on the strength of a bear. With the animal kingdom's powers at his call, he fights alongside the Masters Of the Universe!
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Danbrenus- In my humble opinion i like the lighter color Wildblade. He looks more resolute. Like a commander who takes off his helmet to let the enemies know who will defeat them today. Manbeast has a cool noble savage look to him. I also like your real name Nayr. Poor Stratos he might find himself out of a job soon.

I would be Geek-Or Zur, second cousin of Zodac Zur.

As Zodac I would be neutral and my speciality would be in social and health care services. Maybe I could give counseling to those who have been worn out by the contiuous battling? I could imagine Mer-Man laying on my couch and venting about his conflicted relationship with the landpeople. Plus, I'd offer other therapeutic treaments, such as acupuntion.

Heidi
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

So Mer-Man whats bothering you. " Well i like to smile alot and i have real sunny dissposition towards life,but that seems to come in conflict with my boss and my co-workers all the time"

I would be Axor (my official fanclub name from the 80s). Looking a lot like Fisto, but with a huge spring-out ax on the arm instead of a fist.

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Heh I've been working on it and came up with Mun-Key, evil Simian Lockpicker!

Yes, I'll open Grayskull with a giant key
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Cool so what side would Mun-Key be on Evil i imagine since your sneaking into Grayskull

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto69 View Post
    Cool so what side would Mun-Key be on Evil i imagine since your sneaking into Grayskull
    Of curse, there is no other choice Still haven't decided if he's a lackey to Skeletor or a freelancer...I don't take orders very well

If I had to have a good character...hmmm I'd have to be one of my Cactus people
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

I say go freelancer if he can lock pick Greyskull Castle he's worth his weight in gold

heres another pic of Ol' Man-O-Storms

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...rgingStorm.jpg

this would be me as a wandering , adventuring swordsman, who from time to time gets caught up in battling to help the masters.
    but is kinda like moss man and off doing his own thing most of the time

and in more modest clothing
    Last edited by Leoghan; August 29, 2009 at 10:22am.
    Eternian Beastmaster

and in wun-dar colors,,,,,

Eternian Beastmaster

Oh yeah, I've got my "Mary Sue" character for sure... He's in my avatar.
    <--------

BAE-NA! Heroic Defender of the Green Goddess!

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

I would be Rickor

If I were to appear in the MOTU line I would like to fight counter to Ninjor and would also like to be ninja like. I wouldn't want to be considered good or bad, later on in my story line I automatically get outcast by the Masters for not choosing a side and I end up siding with Hordak and joining in in his battles against everyone except the Masters and She-ra. That's why I didn't make it into the comic or the show, my character just wasn't as mainstream as those other camera hogs.
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577