Thread: Hello from Virginia

Widget

Hello from Virginia

Howdy, folks. I'm an old school He-Man fan slowly returning into the fold. I was born in 1984 and grew up on a steady diet of Masters of the Universe, GI Joe, Transformers, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My brother was six years older than me and we enjoyed all of the same things. I look back fondly on the memories of playing with all the old figures, especially my brothers Ram Man and my Stinkor that really smelled. I also remember how excited I was when my brother surprised me with my first GI Joe, a 1989 Snake Eyes. As we grew up, we lost all those old toys somewhere along the way. My brother and I shared our love of cartoons, comic books and action figures throughout the years. I recently lost my brother due to complications from surgery, he was 39. To say that I was devastated would be an understatement. Before he was hospitalized, he was getting back into MotU with the Dark Horse hardcovers and the new classics line. I'm attempting to pick up where he left off, so that we may continue to share this as well.

Welcome to the forums!

But very sorry about your brother.

It's cool that you two were able to share some happy memories around something you both loved before he passed, and it's cool you are continuing that.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Medicinal Moss Man!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, great username!! Very sorry to hear about your brother. It's great that MOTU is something you can enjoy and use to remember some fun times with your brother. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome aboard!