Thread: Hello

Widget

Hello

Hi, I'm a really old-school Masters fan, going back to the start of the original toy line. I just found this site and forum so I though I would join. I'll probbaly post some fan fiction once I get it finished.

I'm old-school too! Before the filmation cartoon. My addiction started with the mini comics. Welcome Silverthorn

Welcome! Have fun.
    Want to buy - Toys r Us MOTU figures, Goat Man, Procrustus.

Widget
    I just looked at the toy lists on the site and discovered I must have been 8 when the first set came out. That makes me feel old.

Welcome to He-Man.Org! We hope you enjoy it here. I enjoy reading fan fiction! I look forward to reading yours.
    Manny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Welcome to the boards!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Don't feel old! I was born in 1974. That's a great age to really remember when it all first started. We didn't have video games like the kids have now so we had to use action figures to act out adventures. MOTU was a amazing world to do that in.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org,
    silverthorn!

We're glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.Org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information and details on how to upgrade.

We hope you enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither