View Poll Results: Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the DC Universe?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aquaman

5 13.89%
  • Batman

5 13.89%
  • Black Adam

0 0%
  • Brainiac

0 0%
  • Captain Marvel

1 2.78%
  • Darkseid

0 0%
  • Flash

1 2.78%
  • General Zod

1 2.78%
  • Green Arrow

5 13.89%
  • Green Lantern

1 2.78%
  • Hercules

2 5.56%
  • Lex Luthor

1 2.78%
  • Martian Manhunter

1 2.78%
  • Nightwing

1 2.78%
  • Robin

0 0%
  • Superboy

0 0%
  • Superman

12 33.33%
  • Zues

0 0%
  • Other (Please explain)

0 0%

Thread: Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the DC Universe?

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar

Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the DC Universe?

If She-Ra was sent to the DC Universe by Hordak with no immediate hope of returning to Etheria, who would she most likely turn to for a relationship?

There’s also a poll for He-Man here:
    Who would He-Man have a romantic fling with from the DC Universe?

And polls for He-Man and She-Ra in the Marvel Universe here:
    Who would He-Man have a romantic fling with from the Marvel Universe?
    Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the Marvel Universe?
    Last edited by Robin Hood; February 5, 2012 at 04:06pm.

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    I voted for Captain Marvel since they have a lot in common...
    Unless of course Cap's alter ego is still underage.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Sister Edith is in the hospital this week. She is having trouble sleeping and has requested tapes of Pastor Dave's sermons..."

I voted for Superman on the grounds they share similar values such as the desire to help others, share some experiences in their lives, such as being brought up by people who were not their biological parents and have shared similar responsibilities being the main protectors of their adopted planets. He might also be her best hope of getting home too.......

She-Ra is a lesbian (In my MOTU). I'm not trying to be ugly or mean. I'm being honest.
    I think it makes sense.
    Besides U can't tell me some of you wouldnt find it hot anyhow! lololol

I don't thik she would have a relationship but for fun I will say Superman. She-Ra along With Wonder Woman are actual power equals to the big guy, something no other female characters can realistically offer him....bar Kara but lets not go there. They have much in common as a previous poster pointed out. However I reckon She-Ra and Night Wing would make a very good looking couple. I don't really know much about him or his powers, but his figure makes him look like a good looking character.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

For me the choice was clear, Green Arrow. He luvs him some blondes and she fancies her some archers.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    However I reckon She-Ra and Night Wing would make a very good looking couple. I don't really know much about him or his powers, but his figure makes him look like a good looking character.
    I think you right about Nightwing dressed in black and She-Ra in white making a great looking couple! If only there could make a crossover comic with the pairing.

If you like to know Nightwing is one of the aliases of Robin and he’s been a leader of the Teen Titans. The reason he’s in the poll is that he comes from a family of gymnasts and his acrobatics and boldness remind me of the swashbuckler Sea Hawk. A DC equivalent of She-Ra’s other ‘special friend’ is easier to work out with posters already identifing Bow with Green Arrow.
    Last edited by Robin Hood; February 2, 2012 at 05:27pm.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I'd like to see She-Ra in love with Superman!

Snappy Threader
    Superman for sure. Especially since he knows her brother. Easy set up for a date there.

For me the choice was clear, Green Arrow. He luvs him some blondes and she fancies her some archers.
    It's funny - I was thinking the same thing for different reasons. She has a thing for pirates who reform and try to give back, and Ollie was a corporate pirate.

Aquaman is in 3rd place in the poll (with two votes)! We would seem to have a surprise water loving candidate for She-Ra’s affections. Would anyone like to explain why the two might take to each other?

EDIT: I believe I've finally worked it out!!!! Aquaman is the King of Atlantis and like Adora/She-Ra is royalty who cares about the people they rule or command. They might therefore make a great couple.
    Last edited by Robin Hood; September 1, 2013 at 01:18pm.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    I see her with green arrow, since he's the closest to Seahawk the dc universe offers. She likes a swashbuckling bad boy not a boyscout like superman.
    Good trades with: Cammor

I could see She-Ra and Superman working

Widget
    I'd love to see She-Ra in a romantic fling with Superman!

Lex Luther knows how to shine on the ladies . He has dated Supergirl , the niece of his arch enemy , thats how good he is . I think She Ra would be no great challenge at all .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; February 28, 2014 at 12:35pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Quote Originally Posted by MOLKROM View Post
    Lex Luther knows how to shine on the ladies . He has dated Supergirl , the niece of his arch enemy , thats how good he is . I think She Ra would be no great challenge at all .
    I'm sure Lex would give it a shot given his preference for blonde superheroines and desire to find a way to rid Earth of Superman (e.g. by using She-Ra's Power Sword or by trying to trick She-Ra into turning her Sword into Kryptonite). She-Ra might also be initially curious given his apparent good intentions, his monetary & technological resources and her desire to seek ways to return home.

On the other hand, She-Ra's wisdom should allow her to deduce Lex Luthor's ulterior motives early on and that he is not a guy to be trusted, no matter what he says. Her new Earth friends, such as Wonder Woman and the other DC heroines might also give her some tips on men to avoid or be wary of (which will no doubt include Lex Luthor).

In the end I reckon she'll conclude that Lex is just a very dangerous cad and the Earth's equivalent of Hordak or Skeletor. He'll be lucky to get to first base!
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Could you explain Brainiac ? Its not alive or a man . It might take on humanoid form but i seriously dont think it would have any USB memory stick between its legs .

Her new Earth friends, such as Wonder Woman and the other DC heroines might also give her some tips on men to avoid or be wary of
    If you are saying SHE RA will make friends with the Justice League who warn her about all the rotton apples , your villain list has no chance with her.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Quote Originally Posted by MOLKROM View Post
    Could you explain Brainiac ? Its not alive or a man . It might take on humanoid form but i seriously dont think it would have any USB memory stick between its legs .
    Good point. They could however form a platonic relationship with She-Ra appreciating his intellect and looking for help to get back to Eternia and Brainiac looking to determine the source of her powers and seeking an alternative companion or love interest to Supergirl.

If you are saying SHE RA will make friends with the Justice League who warn her about all the rotton apples , your villain list has no chance with her.
    Not necessarily so. A villain might fall for the charms of Adora/She-Ra and decide to turn over a new leaf. He would then be the Earth equivalent of Sea Hawk who turned from a Horde mercenary into a member of the Rebellion after meeting Adora/She-Ra.
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    What little I've seen from the current DC MOTU comic, I expect they'd try to shoehorn some kinda love thing between her and Superman, the flagship DC character. But my vote's on Batman- I think his noble altruism and dark nature would be impossible for Adora to ignore.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE