View Poll Results: Who is your least favorite?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skeletor

5 3.05%
  • King Hiss

135 82.32%
  • Hordak

24 14.63%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Villain Leader

Co-Creator of the NV

Least Favorite Villain Leader

Of the 3 big villain leaders, Skeletor, King Hiss and Hordak, who is your least favorite?

King Hiss I'd say, not that I don't like him, but Hordak is a lot cooler and Skeletor is the man. given the choice snakes always come last for me. Hordak and Skeletor feel more overall evil to me.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    King Hiss I'd say, not that I don't like him, but Hordak is a lot cooler and Skeletor is the man. given the choice snakes always come last for me. Hordak and Skeletor feel more overall evil to me.
    You've gotta be pretty damn evil when you're worse than a guy who eats people! haha

I also chose Hiss. He never appealed to me. Skeletor has such a cool look and Hordak seems so powerful. I always had a hard time choosing between Skeletor and Hordak, but I always knew that I wasn't a big Hiss fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    You've gotta be pretty damn evil when you're worse than a guy who eats people! haha

I also chose Hiss. He never appealed to me. Skeletor has such a cool look and Hordak seems so powerful. I always had a hard time choosing between Skeletor and Hordak, but I always knew that I wasn't a big Hiss fan.
    well see I thought about that but it's his nature more so than just being evil, like a lion that eats a kid isn't evil, he's just being a lion you know? Skeletor and Hordak don't have any biological reasons for their deeds, they just love to make others suffer. Also Hiss has shown to be a nicer boss than Skeletor or Hordak, at least to his snakemen.

I choose Skeletor over Hordak because I've "known" him longer, Hordak is powerful and cool but I'll root for Skeletor. slim margin but he takes it in my eyes.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    No contest. It's King Hiss. Look who he's up against. Skeletor AND Hordak.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

No fair! I like them all! I can't pick a least favorite!
    "Anger a dragon too near its lair, and you'll loose rather a lot of country side."
    -Evander, Kathrine Kerr's The Fire Dragon

Co-Creator of the NV
    I hope we get someone who wants to vote for one of the other two, and post a reason. This is a pretty one-sided poll right now

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    I hope we get someone who wants to vote for one of the other two, and post a reason. This is a pretty one-sided poll right now

The people have spoken, and it's unanimous: King Hiss sucks.
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Heroic Warrior
    I too will have to choose King Hiss.

I really like that character and wish I didn't have to choose any of the 3 to be the worst but I must admit my own personal order of faves would have to go

Hordak
    Skeletor
    King Hiss

so bearing that in mind I had to pick Hissy

I votes Hiss.

I remember as a kid thinking... Who the heck is that guy?
    He's no threat!

Boy was I wrong, the line died just after the Snakemen release.

Then again in 2004, the new line dies... Right there with the Snakemen.

I blame Hiss and his cronies.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

LOL...that is true Baena! I voted Hiss as well.

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    So, I think we can all agree that King Hsss is at the bottom of the barrel?

In the name of the Lloyd!

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I votes Hiss.

I remember as a kid thinking... Who the heck is that guy?
    He's no threat!

Boy was I wrong, the line died just after the Snakemen release.

Then again in 2004, the new line dies... Right there with the Snakemen.

I blame Hiss and his cronies.
    you know when mattel gave us that spiel that the snakemen were there to save eternia we all knew it was nonsense. they should have followed the original order of things.

Fear is faith in failure

I like them all but I'll go with King Hiss for this poll.

I'm glad the toon was going to get it right with the Horde being rather powerful.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Oops. Wrong vote. My least favorite Villian Leader is King Hiss. And i vote Skeletor. What a shame!

Skeletor is my favorite villian leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt XIC View Post
    Oops. Wrong vote. My least favorite Villian Leader is King Hiss. And i vote Skeletor. What a shame!

I was about to say SKELETOR GOT A VOTE??? hahaha

Fear is faith in failure

A big fan of Slush Head
    This isn't going to be a good poll for Hiss!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I voted for Hordak, I still like him, but from what we've seen King Hsss and Skeletor (in the new series) for me, were better.

But its a hard decision, as all 3 are good villans in their own right.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt XIC View Post

LOL that's were that vote came from!!
    I was wondering who voted against Skelly!

Well King Hiss was at his best for me in the classic mini comics. I thought mini comics Hiss was better than Mini comics Hordak (although Hordak was great in the Slime Pit). Maybe I was just distracted that mini comics Hordak wasn't on Etheria like he was supposed to be. But in the new continuity, it's no contest, I liked Hsss the least. I've never liked his snake form either, it looks goofy. A bunch of snakes with some silly legs sticking out underneath. Even with him eating people, it just doesn't work for me. Give me Serpentor from GI Joe, or the Serpent God Seth from Thor, or Toth Amon from Conan (heck I'll even take Rath-Amon from the 90s Conan cartoon).

Skeletor. Call me crazy, but as much as I like Skeletor, there are just aspects of the other two that I like more.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Well King Hiss was at his best for me in the classic mini comics. I thought mini comics Hiss was better than Mini comics Hordak (although Hordak was great in the Slime Pit). Maybe I was just distracted that mini comics Hordak wasn't on Etheria like he was supposed to be. But in the new continuity, it's no contest, I liked Hsss the least. I've never liked his snake form either, it looks goofy. A bunch of snakes with some silly legs sticking out underneath. Even with him eating people, it just doesn't work for me. Give me Serpentor from GI Joe, or the Serpent God Seth from Thor, or Toth Amon from Conan (heck I'll even take Rath-Amon from the 90s Conan cartoon).
    I agree with you about Mini-comic Hiss. To me the minis showed a superior Hiss. Even though he had an alliance with Skeletor somehow he looked more powerful and serious than the MYP version.

Having his forces reduced made Hiss more interesting due to the fact that now he had to put up with Skeletor in order to have some command level in the new Eternia. There was no doubt he was pretty powerful but he had to lay back alittle cause he was in no position to demand leadership because of the lack of army and powerful henchmen.

Mini comic Hiss was his best encarnation.

Heroic Warrior
    King Hiss without a doubt is my least favorite.

Evil Snake General General_Rattlor's Avatar
    I chose noone. All three of them are cool. But I think its obvious how this choise will turn out. Skeletor was in most of the 130 Episodes of the classic cartoon. Hordak was featured in most of all the She-Ra Episodes. So Hiss didn't have any screentime in the classic cartoon. It seems the Snake Men are the losers of MotU and there aren't many fans who like them - but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    I agree with you about Mini-comic Hiss. To me the minis showed a superior Hiss. Even though he had an alliance with Skeletor somehow he looked more powerful and serious than the MYP version.

Having his forces reduced made Hiss more interesting due to the fact that now he had to put up with Skeletor in order to have some command level in the new Eternia. There was no doubt he was pretty powerful but he had to lay back alittle cause he was in no position to demand leadership because of the lack of army and powerful henchmen.

Mini comic Hiss was his best encarnation.
    Absolutely. I think they gave him a goal to work towards that was different from both Skeletor and Hordak. He was trying to free his army! It was a nice looming menace with a built-in pay off that some day he would have his army and then we'd really be in trouble. In the MYP series, he has his army right away and they get their tails beat in two episodes! The menace of the Snake Men is never again convincing. I think they really messed up by giving all the villains virtually the exact same goal of getting into Grayskull. Hsss should really have been saved until they were ready to bring in the Powers of Grayskull stuff with the Three Towers and He-Ro and the cyborg dinosaurs and all.