View Poll Results: Would you pay a little more per figure for new mini-comics?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd pay a little extra to have new mini-comics included.

21 45.65%
  • No, I would not want to pay extra for mini-comics; they are not necessary.

25 54.35%

Thread: Would you be willing to pay more for new mini-comics?

Would you be willing to pay more for new mini-comics?

Super7 said that they plan to release all new waves of "vintage" figures. These new waves could introduce brand new characters and variants of existing characters. When MOTU first started, it used mini-comics to help children become familiar with these new characters. We'd get a taste of their personalities, their powers, and it helped flesh out the universe.

So, for this poll, I'm asking if you would be willing to pay a little more per figure to have new mini-comics included with Super7's line of "vintage" style figures? Do you want to keep the traditional story introductions going or do you feel that it's not worth adding on any additional costs?
    Last edited by King Tamusk; December 28, 2016 at 10:58pm.

As an australian collector im more interested in a better freight rate but first and foremost getting a vintage inspired line that has been designed and produced to the standard that existed back at the end of the line... good character design... proper packaging art etc... unlike the three terrors/mummy skeletor which just seem off the mark and not up to that standard.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No.

For what it would add to the overall cost of the figures, it would not be worth it.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Absolutely: I love them.

I voted no because I feel anything from Super 7 is bound to have a high starting price to begin with. It would really depend on who was doing them though. I wouldn't want more of what we've been getting in all these contemporary comics, including the MOTUC mini-comics. I'd like "cheesy" vintage styled comics if they were for a retro line that's seen as an extension of the original.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2017!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Yes, as long as it wasn't a huge mark-up.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler... breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Yes!
    The mini-comics for the most part provide a little more depth to
    B / C listers for instance, which is great as it fosters their inclusion in this
    unbounded line up.
    Holy Grail of a lifetime:
    Mask Of Power - Kex Queen - Krrylak - Hoove - Staghorn - Shezar - Tataran - Kothos - Melog - Saryn (Evil Witch) - Dylamug -Slob-Boar - Ra-Jar - Odar - Garn (Mini-Comics) - Robowoman - Major Header - Saw-Tooth - Prince Dakon - Ever-Mean - Karg - Muck Man - Missile Toe