View Poll Results: Would you like to have more Cosmic Enforcers in the new line>??

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, a whole wave!

20 11.56%
  • Yes, maybe one or 2 more.

26 15.03%
  • Maybe later if the line does well

67 38.73%
  • No, there should only be Zodac.

60 34.68%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cosmic Enforcers

Heroic Warrior
    since they already said Zodak is a possibilty, I voted for "One or two more".

Zodak and the Alien Zodac would rule all.

and He-Ro is kinda a Cosmic Enforcer too.

I'd like a 200X Zodak first, but I am definitely down for 2-3 more Cosmic Enforcers later on, maybe in 2011 or 2012.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalzero View Post
    since they already said Zodak is a possibilty, I voted for "One or two more".

Zodak and the Alien Zodac would rule all.

and He-Ro is kinda a Cosmic Enforcer too.
    You do that too? I got He-Ro, in my personally fanon, as the founder of the Enforcers (along w/Zodak and/or Zodac).

I also got the Enforcers to be immortal (unaging at least) so they're the same people still.
    My buy/sell/trade/wanted/feedback info can be found here:
    http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/inde...ell/Trade_Info

Heroic Warrior
    well, it's not just fanon, it's pretty much confirmed in his MOTUC bio.

tho, if you'd like a taste of my fanon, here:

1:Castle Grayskull is Skeletor's Castle.

2: Hordak does not snort. ever. He is the most powerful sorceror who ever lived, he is quite capable of handling nasal blockage.

3: The 200X sword is THE Power Sword.

4: Cringer does not speak. No animals speak. Talking Animals Suck.

5: Superman can beat He-man, this is not up for debate.

6: Tri-Klops is a blind swordsman.

7: Queen Marlena is Eternian. Earth doesn't even EXIST in my canon.

8: Orko serves in a very diminished capacity. He is nothing special.

9: Fisto IS Teela's father.

10: There is no Etheria, and there is no She-Ra.

11: Skeletor isn't even in the same LEAGUE as Hordak, it's not even the same sport. Hordak is running the Decathlon.
    Skeletor is doing the 100 meter dash, At the Special Olympics, in a wheelchair, with a flat tire.

Skeletor isn't a buffoon, but he's woefully lacking in his sorcery. He is the most powerful Sorceror on Eternia, but that's because Hordak isn't on Eternia.
    Last edited by capitalzero; June 25, 2009 at 02:58am.

[QUOTE=capitalzero;2133121]

5: Superman can beat He-man, this is not up for debate

It is definitely up for debate. Just check the He-Man vs Superman thread.
    He-Man is the most powerful man in the universe, that includes Earth/Krypton. Anyway, to each his own. This argument will never end.

Heroic Warrior
    it's my fanon. There's no contest. Superman doesn't just beat him, Superman would win every time.

He-Man at his strongest still isn't as powerful as Superman at his weakest, in my opinion.

Also, here's a little taste of my fanon:

Castle Grayskull is the Sorceress' home and the source of He-Man's greatest power.

Skeletor is more powerful than Hordak. The gifted student like usual has surpassed the teacher.

THE POWER SWORD IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE POWER SWORD.

Cringer speaks. Eternia isn't Earth. Animals can talk. I mean after all, if Chief Carnivus (a cat-like creature) can talk why can't Cringer.

He-Man laughs at Superman's attempts to defeat him.

Tri-Klops is an inventor and master swordsman, he has three types of vision. The only 3 Eternians who surpass his skills with a sword are He-Man, Skeletor and Blade.

Queen Marlena is an Eternian from Earth.

Orko is one of the most powerful magician's in the universe. His powers just don't seem to work as well on Eternia. Put him on Trolla and he'd dance magical circles around the Sorceress, Skeletor, Count Marzo or anyone else for that matter.

Teela's father is still a mystery.

Etheria is the base of operations for Hordak's clan of the Horde. Hordak takes orders from his brother and leader Horde Prime. She-Ra thwarts his evil schemes usually without any help from He-Man.

Just listed these IDEAS/OPINIONS to show how different fan's canons can be. Please don't take offense CapZero.

Heroic Warrior
    none taken.

but Carnivus is humanoid. it's much easier to accept that he can speak.

I've never cared for talking animals. Even when I was a kid, I thought it was a poor literary device. I guess I'm with Tolkein in that respect.

anyway, BACK ON TOPIC:

I think of the Cosmic Enforcers like the Green Lantern Corps. Maybe not as many, but definitely more than one. They are equal parts Uatu and Lady Justice. They are peacekeepers, but also preservers of the balance.

They don't always necessarily side with the Heroes. And will sometimes unite factions that were warring with each other, in order to accomplish a common goal, or defeat a greater enemy.

like the Horde.

In addition, it isn't too far-fetched to think that since they're doing Preternia, that the Cosmic Enforcers have visited Eternia before. Perhaps Zodac is the current Cosmic Enforcer serving Eternia, but Zodak in the new Classics Canon was an earlier Cosmic Enforcer?
    Last edited by capitalzero; June 24, 2009 at 06:29pm.

Heroic Warrior
    To me, the Cosmic Enforcers wage guerilla war against the Horde. They protect what they can, they do what they can, but they're outnumbered. They're powerful, they can easily defeat most people in one on one, or even ten on one, fights. But they can't do everything and be everywhere, so they pick and choose their battles.

Which is why Zodak and/or Zodac hangs out around Eternia's general region. If Eternia falls, the Horde would gain too much power.
    My buy/sell/trade/wanted/feedback info can be found here:
    http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/inde...ell/Trade_Info

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Sure, I would happily buy them but I really think that would be WAYYYY down the road. There are TONS of other characters I would like to see first. At least 50 off the top of my head. I do however really hope for a 200X repaint with his staff included. I really loved that design!

Maybe latter for me... Who knows...
    At the moment I would like that Mattel would center them-selves more on the core characters, of each faction. There are to many charecters that would like to have before, going into new ones. I'm more excited with The releases of the ones that I didn't had the change to get my hands on, back when I was a kid.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I want Strobo, Zeelahr and Zanthor!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...City/zodon.jpg

i'd really like to see Zodon Enforcer Prime. He would make a real cool bad guy.
    i'd also like to see zodaks brother zeelar. and maybe an alien looking enforcer.