Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Entrapta in Classics Thread

I think the toy design is more appealing that the Filmation version but I'd still rather get that version. Shadow Weaver and Catra look straight out of the cartoon and I'd like to see this continue. The only thing I would want to see added is a Horde symbol on her belt or chest.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I think style guide is the best way to approach her.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    It'll probably be a mix of the 2.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Have there been any incarnations of Entrapta where she's wearing the Horde symbol? Besides fan created I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Have there been any incarnations of Entrapta where she's wearing the Horde symbol? Besides fan created I mean...
    She didnīt have a Horde symbol in FILMATION and none of her toy versions had those.

And with versions i mean her Prototype version with Double Troubles boots vs. her actual release were she had Castaspellas boots.

In the Ladybird comics she is shown with Double Trouble boots even on her cardback art she has the Double Trouble boots, so the Castaspella boots must have been a change at the 11th hour.

But none of them ever showed her with a Horde symbol.

Last edited by Niki; November 24, 2012 at 05:33pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Thought I'd posted this in here before...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...D/Entrapta.jpg
    Something like this would be great I want the cartoon colours or a combination of the two but I really think the Horde symbol needs to be added somewhere like you've done on the belt here.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Oh, I'd love to have something similar to the style-guide or filmation-- but with a horde symbol on her breastplate rather than a jewel.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    If the 3rd mini comic is any indication or clue, she may use the golden colors as opposed to the Filmation colors. Which is fine by me, it looks good, and one of the times I prefer that look over the cartoon. I think it would be cool to add a Horde symbol though, and would prfer that they not use the Vac metal.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    There was a point to Entrapta not having a Horde symbol though. It was so she could get close enough to her victims and then trap them with her hair. If she was wearing a Horde symbol, they'd spot it a mile away and start running. Saying that, I would like a removable Horde symbol, you could either have her wearing a jewel or a Horde symbol.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Snappy Threader
    Will she be the next Horde member revelaed? I wonder.

Entrapta is so gorgeous in this art. We'll probably get the boring version in MOTUC, though. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Entrapta is so gorgeous in this art. We'll probably get the boring version in MOTUC, though. *sigh*
    I like that version as well and her hair looks really heavy, with those mighty braids iīm sure she can do harm to her enemies.

And I wouldnīt call her FILMATION style guide version boring, i think itīs surprisingly sexy. Of course no details and to be fair, the style guide version isnīt the really boring version we got in the show.

Iīm sure they showed her golden in the latest mini comic with two colored hair.

EDIT: I checked and the out fit even showed some details which were never been seen on her before.

No matter what boots they chose(i hope itīs the one she shares with Sweet Bee) itīs boots they can reuse for other POP characters and i hope for some Vintage toy details. Not true. I donīt hope. I beg the FOUR HORSEMEN for more details!!!!
    Last edited by Niki; January 25, 2013 at 07:52pm.

Removing a Horde symbol is a good idea so she can trap unsuspecting prey but she's gotta put it back on if she's going to stand before Hordak. The bendy hair is going to have to be long enough to at least wrap around a character with the standard male buck.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    This is another potential Star Sisters situation brewing. Entrapta is one of a few cases where the majority of fans feel the vintage Mattel toy design is better the Filmation design. I really hope the 4H will take this into account when they design and paint Entrapta. Her look was vibrant and Dramatic in the style giude and toyline, the filmation look was as dull as dish water. I personally prefer the silver chrome look of her toy over her golden style guide coloring. She has the potential to be one of the most visually striking MOTUC figures ever. I seriously hope Mattel & the 4H do not let Entrapta down by going with her Filmation look.
    yes, i hope they realize this that not every character should look like their FAILmation design. toy design please!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    For me, I'd rather have Entrapta not have the Horse symbol. To me, she doesn't have an allegiance to Hordak. I see her in the same way as I do someone like Marzo or Evilseed, as an independent villian on Etheria.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I don't think there is anything boring about the Filmtion design of Entrapta or any other POP character. That said I like the gold vs the silver but I hate that the vintage figures legs are solid gold, there needs to be skin exposed above the boots. She MUST have a Horde logo too. I have faith that if she is added to the line she will turn out great, all the other POP characters have been great.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    I don't think there is anything boring about the Filmtion design of Entrapta or any other POP character. That said I like the gold vs the silver but I hate that the vintage figures legs are solid gold, there needs to be skin exposed above the boots. She MUST have a Horde logo too. I have faith that if she is added to the line she will turn out great, all the other POP characters have been great.
    Are yo talking about her Style guide look or the way she actually appeared in the show?

The style guide picture with the high boots and some exposed leg looks nice but still she is missing her two color scheme on her skirt which she should have, since that is her trademark.

I like that she is wearing some kind of catsuit and it makes more sense when she is not wearing the high boots, i guess.

We will see about the horde logo but if itīs not included iīm not that disappointed, i have to admit.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Entrapta is not an independent villian like marzo or evilseed, she is part of the horde, and in updating her for MOTUC, she needs a horde symobol. She's not working for the horde temporialy, shes part of the horde, and anyone that is part of them horde should be wearing the horde symbol on their chest. Someone like rattlor or tung lashor in understand the arm bands, but not her.

I really like Entrapta, I do hope that they make her. I just can't decide which look I like best.

This is the version I want to see, with an added Horde logo, that is a must.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    That would be awesome
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Entrapta is not an independent villian like marzo or evilseed, she is part of the horde, and in updating her for MOTUC, she needs a horde symobol. She's not working for the horde temporialy, shes part of the horde, and anyone that is part of them horde should be wearing the horde symbol on their chest. Someone like rattlor or tung lashor in understand the arm bands, but not her.
    That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. Personally I like the idea that not all of the vintage villian characters from POP aren't tied to the Horde.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    That's your opinion, which you're entitled to. Personally I like the idea that not all of the vintage villian characters from POP aren't tied to the Horde.
    Its not an opinion, its a fact that she is part of the Horde. If in your own canon, you wish her to be an independent villian working for the horde sometimes, then thats fine. But you cant discredit what has been established in pre existing canons like the Filmation Princess of Power cartoon series, Thats all im saying. Someone Like Hunga the Harpy is more of the independent villian that works jointly with the Horde but is not part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Its not an opinion, its a fact that she is part of the Horde. If in your own canon, you wish her to be an independent villian working for the horde sometimes, then thats fine. But you cant discredit what has been established in pre existing canons like the Filmation Princess of Power cartoon series, Thats all im saying. Someone Like Hunga the Harpy is more of the independent villian that works jointly with the Horde but is not part of it.
    Thatīs right. Entraptas first appearance is with Catra and Clawdeen so it was unclear if she is a Horde member but later on she was seen in the fright zone and in the episode "Romeo and Glimmer" she is introduced as the hordes weapon constructor interacting with Hordak.

FILMATION made her an official Horde member but she isnīt the only one with out a horde logo. The genius inventor Doctor Tempus seems to be part of the Evil Horde as well but has no horde logo and donīt forget Modulok he is another inventor for the Horde and wears no Horde logo.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

As well as False Face and Multibot, Both are part of the Horde but do not have the horde symbols on them as well.