Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Entrapta in Classics Thread

Well i hope in classics that they fix the error of the missing Horde Symbols for Entrapta, Modulok, and Multi-Bot
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

I'm all about the Horde females and I would presume that she's not as popular as Scorpia. So, yes please on Entrapta.

Looks like Scott confirmed in ask Matty that she will have sculpted articulated hair.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Heroic Warrior
    Sweet, which means she's on the docket at some point! I really only want her, Double Trouble, Angella, and Razz. Then the PoP women are done for me. She best come with some kind of Horde logo as well! Hopefully something like the Fighting Foe Men!

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Looks like Scott confirmed in ask Matty that she will have sculpted articulated hair.
    That could work out pretty cool
    A PONY!!!

"I am a new breed of doll. Psycho baby doll gone wrong, tool belt with a lollipop, curling iron, kalashnikov..."

Itīs difficult for me to imagine and i think rooted hair would be better for her but if it looks good and works well, who am i to judge?

Now we have to wait and see!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    GOOD. Hopefully it'll have enough points of articulation so she can wrap around other figures 'n such. Only worry after that is how heavy the hair will be. Might knock her down depending on what they do.

Also, considering that I'd like the hair to be as articulated as possible: that probably means she won't get any accessories, or at least only one small one.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    GOOD. Hopefully it'll have enough points of articulation so she can wrap around other figures 'n such. Only worry after that is how heavy the hair will be. Might knock her down depending on what they do.

Also, considering that I'd like the hair to be as articulated as possible: that probably means she won't get any accessories, or at least only one small one.
    The vintage figure only came with a shield anyway. No big loss. I'd rather have articulated hair.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    The vintage figure only came with a shield anyway. No big loss. I'd rather have articulated hair.
    Fair enough! I hope they redesign her shield to be a sort of Horde shield or something. I'm sorta using the standard PoP shield as a Rebellion symbol.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    I have a feeling that if we see the shield at all, it'll just be a repaint. Gotta save tooling dollars for the hair. What would be really cool is to do her hair Mekaneck style with the ball/peg system. Offer two shorter and two longer extensions. If you want more, buy more Entrapta figures. That way the hair can be as long as you want it.

Is there any chance she might get mentioned at New York or has she not been teased enough?
    WTB:
    Loose: Palace Guards, Snake Men, Horde Troopers, Keldor Cape, Marlena Rifle, Whiplash
    MOC w/ mailers: Whiplash

Honestly the only thing left that I want is a great Entrapta!

If fans really want a shield for her i wouldīt mind a repainted shield but i would hope for her personalized cross bow!

Scorpias tail would have been her action feature if she had been a toy back in the days and now it only has one point of articulation so my guess right now is we can be lucky if her hair gets one point of articulation.

But i canīt say it often enough she needs to be golden!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

I don't really care about how articulated her hair is, just as long as the sculpt looks good.

If she's as good as Scorpia, hair articulation be darned.
    WTB:
    Loose: Palace Guards, Snake Men, Horde Troopers, Keldor Cape, Marlena Rifle, Whiplash

I know MOTUC is not doing rooted hair or soft goods, but if Megator can get a rooted head and Grizzlor can have real fur....I truly believe Entrapta should also be an exception to the rule. Her hair was her weapon and in her case rooted hair looks right as her hair is so long....there is no way hair that long will look right sculpted IMO.

PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I actually don't think it looks that good. The sculpted hair will look better.

Scott has already said it's going to be sculpted articulated hair, so I think it's probably settled.
    WTB:

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    I actually don't think it looks that good. The sculpted hair will look better.

Scott has already said it's going to be sculpted articulated hair, so I think it's probably settled.
    I think it looks fine and i wouldīt mind seeing her made like that but it mostly likely won't happen, if you ask me.

But the argument: because Scott has already said….

This simply doesīt work Scott-TOYGURU-Neitlich says a lot. Some things simply wereīt true just because he had to lie to keep his surprises. Which he seems to love so much.
    Plus he is a fan but no knows it all expert. For example he said Icers staff isnīt the FILMATION avian staff and it clearly is and when ever he says something which isnīt confirmed he says most likely or we are planning so no one can hold it up against him if it isnīt working out in the end.

So. Until we see a picture of her. I say every thing is out in the open and an option

Well, that's why I said "probably."

I'd have to find the exact question, but I think he was relaying information from the 4H at the time.
    WTB:

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    *sings* Looks like she ma~ade i-i-i-i-it...

bcrduke has mentioned on Facebook that she will have 2 ball-jointed locks, as shown by the stripped paint on the ribbon near the back of her head.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Yeah she did, let's move this out of spec and into the main discussion!

She looks great! I'll admit, I didn't pay much attention to her when I originally went through the PoP archive to find favorites, but her fans had changed that. Now I'm excited! Glad she's gona have some ball joints in the hair, though I would have liked it if they had added cut joints to it as well, at the ribbon crossings on the hair. Still nice, though! Love the Shaping Staff! I don't care so much WHAT it is, though. It just looks great with her!

Only thing is that I wish her shield was a Horde Shield. I am using the standard She-Ra shield as the sigil of the Rebellion, so I guess I'll see if this shield will match Glimmer's paint scheme and give it to her.

Why is her collar not connecting to her chest armor? Hopefully that's just a proto thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Why is her collar not connecting to her chest armor? Hopefully that's just a proto thing.
    Yeah, I'm gona assume it's a proto thing for the time being. It's pretty rough overall anyway.

There are some gripes with you but over all i am super excited to get to be getting her.
    1. So her accessory is the Shaping staff, a Filmation artifact that is meant to be a bonus accessory for all these characters, much like The Staff of Avion that came with Icer, The filmation sword of power that is coming with Flogg, the Emerald staff of Avion that is coming with Goatman, and the Sword of the ancients that came with Fangman, so ends up that her only accessory ends up being her shield, a defensive weapon, which was her vintage accessory in the toyline, but come on, with a character that special power that has to do with her hair, and every characterfrom that toyline came with a comb, the couldnt have come up with a cool comb weapon like a mace or what Buffalo Bill came up with in a concept drawing.

2. Why did the only giver her Hordaks head on her chest, why not the whole bat. Or, just as on Double Trouble, Why didnt they go with SSM method of the removable logo approach, have the small horde bat replaceable with the small diamond that was on the original figure
    It looks weird and doest fit in with the rest of the Horde, who all have full bat symbols on the, dont like it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    She looks great! I'll admit, I didn't pay much attention to her when I originally went through the PoP archive to find favorites, but her fans had changed that. Now I'm excited! Glad she's gona have some ball joints in the hair, though I would have liked it if they had added cut joints to it as well, at the ribbon crossings on the hair. Still nice, though! Love the Shaping Staff! I don't care so much WHAT it is, though. It just looks great with her!

Only thing is that I wish her shield was a Horde Shield. I am using the standard She-Ra shield as the sigil of the Rebellion, so I guess I'll see if this shield will match Glimmer's paint scheme and give it to her.
    Good Point about the Horde Shield, and her hair is the one thing that is more filmation in design the the toy design

Heroic Warrior
    Entrapta looks good, but I do have a few quibbles, including the following:

- I would have preferred the face sculpt to be closer to the Filmation design since Entrapta had quite a distinctive face design in Filmation;
    - the skirt needs "slits" like BP She-Ra;
    - the Horde symbol could be full-sized (with wings);
    - I think I would have preferred to see Castaspella's arm bands/gauntlets re-used, but I'm a little unsure;
    - the hair could have included multiple ball-joints for poseability or at least have been pre-posed reaching to the ground to provide some stability for Entrapta;
    - the staff should have been a Horde crossbow; and
    - the PoP shield could have been pink so that it could also be used by Glimmer.

Totally love her!! AND there will be no debate about granny panties here. She was my favorite reveal today...by far.