View Poll Results: Kinf Grayskull variantss as a bonus?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • statue

13 35.14%
  • spirit

24 64.86%

Thread: King Grayskull variats as a bonus?

King Grayskull variats as a bonus?

it would be nice to introduce other variants of this fabulous figure for monthly bonus ... What do you think about it and what would you like to be?

Last edited by Molgran; January 22, 2010 at 06:29pm.

If they don't do it themselves, i'll buy an extra and give him a green petina look so that he resembles the statue of him.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'd like a Statue Variant so I can pretend it's an evil golem under the control of Skeletor.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I would love them both. In all fairness to the few lucky folks that shelled out big money for the Spirit of Grayskull, I think they should do him in a more green translucenct material or clear material to preserve the uniqueness of the originals.

I would have to go with a Spirit bonus simply because of the fact that it is, well, a Spirit!

I have the original. I don't like both variants. I don't need a KG statue and the spirit of grayskull just looks like a cheap test or wasteproduct.

I would love to have both, really, but I voted for Spirit!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaping View Post
    I would have to go with a Spirit bonus simply because of the fact that it is, well, a Spirit!
    write!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I would love them both. In all fairness to the few lucky folks that shelled out big money for the Spirit of Grayskull, I think they should do him in a more green translucenct material or clear material to preserve the uniqueness of the originals.
    Totally agree. It would be unfair if they were to release the exact Spirit of Grayskull they sold at the charity auctions, especially to one of our fellow orgers, who paid a generous amount to be entitled to such an exclusive but if they were to release a different variant that would be cool. i still voted for the statue because i really would not want the spirit unless it was 1 of the 2 originals!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    I want both but i'd like to see a Spirit of Grayskull re-issue. That would be WICKED! Vote for Spirit of Grayskull
    Find the things in life that bring you joy and hold onto them with every ounce of your being.

I voted for the spirit version, but I agree with those who've said they should change the color if they do so to maintain the uniqueness of the originals and not devalue the contributions of those who got them.

Personally, I'm just holding out for this year's re-release of a regular/embodied King Grayskull since I missed him the first time.

The blue version I really like. I perfer the blue KG.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!