Thread: Would you want to see Josh in the new line?

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar

Would you want to see Josh in the new line?

In the She-Ra mini-comic "Across the Crystal Light Barrier" http://www.he-man.org/primary_sects/...20/03-04.shtml We are introduced to 'Josh' a guy dressed in similar colors to Glimmer.

There's been plenty of speculation about whether he is Bow's boyfriend or whatever but to my knowledge there was no plans to introduce him into the toy line or anything. .

I like to think he was perhaps Glimmer's cousin like Double Trouble, but anyway, POP sure needed more male characters.

Since he was in a Mattel produced mini-comic not the filmation series, he could be produced for the Classics line...

But would you want him to be?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I think the general public would be confused. -- So maybe waaaaaay at the end of the Classics as a He-Man.org exclusive.

There'd probably be a bigger chance for a figure of that guy from "The Stench of Evil" who offered Prince Adam a wolf than for Josh.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    There'd probably be a bigger chance for a figure of that guy from "The Stench of Evil" who offered Prince Adam a wolf than for Josh.
    Hey, that guy is dressed in colors like Josh... Maybe a variant with a different head lol

Motu needed wolves, a character with a wolf companion would be great.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Hmm... I dunno'... I'm usually a stickler for these ultra-obscure characters, but Josh does seem kind of bland to me, and we don't seem to know anything about him, do we?

What's his role in the Rebellion?

No thanks! if anyone SCREAMS peg warmer it's a nobody like him.
    as this is a collector's line they are going to give us the most desired fan favourites, I am sure we'll see scare glow in wave two if not wave one. but JOSH? I've never even heard of him till now, I thought you meant Lioncourt as it seems he may have been the inspiration for the not so blind episode.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I'm going to buy ANYTHING the 4HM make for MOTU, but dude, are you trying to kill the line before the first wave is even announced?!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.