Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diablo iii!!!!!

I'm here to improve and power my gear up! I want to one hit kill everything in sight.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I've spent more money than I planned to on the real money AH
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

I only deal on In Game Money. Yes it's a hard work working on In game money, But I've learned that from MMORPG instead dealing with my pocket.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Doha, Qatar, Arabian Gulf ... clearly no where near the US of A ... in case you were curious... not suggesting at all that your geography skills are bad... I'm just saying... anywho...
    Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    Seriously?! How much more?

I am not even tempted to use the real money auction house. I'd rather replay quests and pick up game money to be honest.
    "Milk is for babies" - Arnold Schwarzenneger

Quote Originally Posted by Milk Man View Post

I am not even tempted to use the real money auction house. I'd rather replay quests and pick up game money to be honest.
    My friend from the other forum sell two items for 100 British Pound, after tax cut and in game transaction he only get 84 Pound.

Evil Master of Warcraft

Originally I put 50 on it, then later 100. I've sold a few things too. I don't remember exactly, but I probably have around 35 on my account now. I try to have about a 10 limit per item.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

My boyfriend played it through once and dropped it. I gave up have 5 minutes. Boring.

There is a real money auction house?

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post

There is a real money auction house?
    Yup. You can buy/sell and Blizz takes 1 dollar per transaction.

Doha, Qatar, Arabian Gulf ... clearly no where near the US of A ... in case you were curious... not suggesting at all that your geography skills are bad... I'm just saying... anywho...
    Started Inferno difficulty finally last night... with male Barbarian character... I've noticed there's a slight alteration to the story line as you move on to the higher difficulties... anyone else noticing this?

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Started Inferno difficulty finally last night... with male Barbarian character... I've noticed there's a slight alteration to the story line as you move on to the higher difficulties... anyone else noticing this?
    ummmm I don't think so. What makes you think this?

ummmm I don't think so. What makes you think this?
    Well there definitely seems to be added dialogue (at least) from the various characters (the Templar, the Enchantress and the Scoundrel specifically) I am very positive I did not hear in the difficulty level prior (in this case the Hell difficulty). I am not talking about the cinematics or major alterations to the story line, just minor added plots here and there. Maybe it's just me.

My game play is erratic with slow reaction time. I have edited all of the options to low settings and it seems to improve it (I'm not getting killed without knowing what happened anymore), but my character seems to be moving in slow-mo especially when running. Any suggestions? Do I need more memory for my computer? Thanks.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Not knowing what you have I'd say it is most likely either the video card or the amount of RAM. What is your lag/latency usually run at?

BTW I changed the thread title a little bit.

Just stabbed Diablo on the back on Nightmare, kinda easy comparing to Belial fight, for me Dodging and Critical Hit are my keys to move on.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    After I got the Diablo fight down I've not had a problem with him*. Belial is a tough fight. I've got two barbarians up to 60. I think I'm going to focus on my two monks right now. We'll see how long it takes, but I want to get two of each class to 60. It's going to be tough with Mists of Pandaria right around the corner.

* I sort of gave up on Inferno difficulty during Act II

I sort of gave up on Inferno difficulty during Act II
    Dude really? How come? Is this when you almost trashed your laptop?

And by the way, FOUR characters?! Wow man. You're addicted worse than me ... I'm still on my first character (barbarian) on Inferno and just coming to Act II soon. Gold is becoming a problem... I should not have trained the blacksmith and jeweler so much.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Going to be more than four. Two of each class. I've got at least one Wizard, DM, Monk, and WD to at least the mid 20s. I've learned all the blacksmith/JC designs with the exception of drops. I still need to beat inferno to get the last upgrade to the staff.

I really like the barbarian and monk. I seem to be more of a melee type of player. Which is ironic because in WoW I do best at ranged.

Main reason I want to hold off of inferno is because I think eventually they will nerf the repair bill. When you shell out over 20k gold per death or two it loses the fun.

Main reason I want to hold off of inferno is because I think eventually they will nerf the repair bill. When you shell out over 20k gold per death or two it loses the fun.
    "Nerf" ?!
    Well this is why I repair as soon as possible. I've noticed the more I delay repairs the higher the bills... and I'm not selling as much as I'd want in the Auction House.... which is a drag because there's 10 item limit for some stupid reason. SIGH

And I don't get the "Paragon experience" system when you've hit level 60... what's that all aboot eh

Evil Master of Warcraft
    "Nerf" ?!
    Well this is why I repair as soon as possible. I've noticed the more I delay repairs the higher the bills... and I'm not selling as much as I'd want in the Auction House.... which is a drag because there's 10 item limit for some stupid reason. SIGH

And I don't get the "Paragon experience" system when you've hit level 60... what's that all aboot eh
    You haven't heard 'nerf" used in gaming? We use it alot in WoW. Especially when a patch comes out and they make a dungeon harder or decrease PvP stats.

I like the Paragon thing. I haven't messed with it yet, but I see it as a way to progress through inferno. The more time you put into it the better your stats and the better your chance to get good equipment. Think of it as nerfing.

Diablo 3 for $10 in Toys U Us, Kinda hard to believe.

Ladies and gentleman, Diablo 3 DLC: Reaper of Souls, treat lightly or your soul will cast to hell.

Sorry for the necro post guys, but here's one good news about Diablo 3.

Diablo 3, Reapers of Soul will released on midnight 3/25/2014. Which means it will release tonight for all of you Diablo 3 lovers.

Witch Doctor my choice too