Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official He-man.org Secret Santa Thread 2014

Brassy Baroness

The Official He-man.org Secret Santa Thread 2014

Hello Secret Santas!

It’s that time of year again! The annual He-man.org Secret Santa Season kicks off today, October 16th 2014.

Eligible Santa’s have until November 1st 12AM EST to sign up. So, in order to sign up, you must be a registered member who then sends me a PM with your real name and mailing address (which I will keep private and only share with your Secret Santa).

Even if you have participated in the past, please resend your shipping address in ensure your address is current and correct.

IMPORTANT: If you have signed up, but change your mind about participating, you have until November 1st to PM me to remove your name from the list without being marked as a Bad Santa.
    No new names will be accepted after November 1st.

In order to sign up:
    1.) You must have been a member of He-man.org for at least 1 year (your signup date must be on or before October 16th, 2013).
    2.) If you have not participated in the He-man.org Secret Santa in the past, you will need to have another He-man.org member PM me to vouch for your reputation. This needs to be someone with who you have done a successful trade or sale.

All requests to join He-man.org 2014 Secret Santa exchange must be PM to me. Replying to this thread alone will not enter you into the fun.

After you send me your PM, you may also post a wish list in this thread as a purchasing suggestion for your Secret Santa. Do not be offended if your Secret Santa gift is not from your wish list as there's no guarantee you'll receive what you asked for. Also, please ask for generalities. For instance, you like Star Wars or LEGO, do not list specific items as this puts pressure on the Santa to find and deliver them. Instead, just say Star Wars or LEGO. If you are looking for specific items to fill out your collection, that’s what the Marketplace forum is for.

On November 3rd, another board member’s name will be randomly selected and sent to you in a PM, along with their shipping address. Be sure to keep that info a secret and not tell the user you are buying them a gift! Otherwise, it won't be Secret Santa! Sorry no special requests to purchase for specific users will be granted. Also, by signing up you agree that you may have to ship your gift internationally.

Gifts sent within the United Statues will have until December 9th to buy and send your package to your recipient! International gifts will need to be sent by November 25th to ensure a Christmas delivery. As an example, if you live in the USA and need to ship your gift to Germany, you will need to send your gift by November 25th to ensure a Christmas delivery in Germany.

Fans shipping within the United States MUST use delivery confirmation, and they will need to send me a PM with that delivery confirmation number as proof of shipment by December 9th. International gifts must send a scan or photograph of their customs form to Judith@she-ravers.com by November 25th as proof of shipment. If postage confirmation is late or there is a failure to provide an active tracking number or scan of the customs form, it will result in you being listed on the Bad Santa list. Bad Santas are added to our Naughty List and will not be allowed to participate in any future Secret Santa gift exchanges!

Even if you get marked as a Bad Santa, you still need to get your gift out for this year's Secret Santa. The absolute final deadline is December 27th, 2014 for Bad Santas. If a Bad Santa missed that date as well, they will be banned from the He-man.org forums permanently! This is a rule to ensure that everyone sends a gift. It’s not worth losing your membership over a free gift.

Please package ALL gifts securely to ensure they arrive intact and undamaged. Do not wrap the shipping box in gift paper! You can wrap the gift inside the box if you want, just NOT the actual box with which you use to ship the gift!

If your gift arrives late or not at all, but you followed all the correct steps, we'll address that when the time comes. Everyone should note gifts may be possibly lost by the postal system. This is a risk that everyone must face. A replacement gift will not be sent if a gift was lost in the mail.

The below list includes all of the Santa’s signed up for the 2013 He-man.org Secret Santa gift exchange.

Card
    cyberv
    Detective Lubic

ICER
    JimmyPSHayes
    jjaymia
    Jsteele
    Kowl
    markatisu
    mikethedrummer
    MOTU_Maniac
    OverlordSkeletor

Princess Adora NJ
    Rain
    Stratos*Major

*Santa names will appear in Black until shipping confirmation is received. Names will appear in Red once confirmation of shipping is received but their gift has yet to be received by the recipient. And finally, once the gift is received by the recipient the sender's name will appear in Green. When your gift arrives please post in this thread to inform your Santa the gift was received. But please don’t open the box with your gift until Christmas to keep with the spirit of Secret Santa!

Gifts should be between $10 and $20 USD before shipping. If you are only participating to receive a gift equal in value to what you sent, do not participate. This is about giving, not receiving. If we determine that you spent less than $10 USD before shipping, you will be placed on the Bad Santa list and not eligible to participate in the future He-man.org Secret Santas. If you spend more than $20 USD before shipping, please do not be upset if your Santa stayed within the $10-20 limit

Please do not sign up if you are unsure if you can participate. While we understand that the unforeseen does sometimes occur, you should be able to gauge at the present moment if you can complete your end of the exchange. Don’t plan on buying Secret Santa gifts with money you don’t have!

Any further questions or concerns may be addressed in the Secret Santa thread.

Thanks!
    -Judith
    Last edited by Judith; December 11, 2014 at 06:52pm.
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Well I am in! Sending pm right now.
    Judith thank you for managing this again!
    Last edited by Rain; October 17, 2014 at 12:04am.
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    I'm on board again this year!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Yup! I'm in again this year as well

A few ideas for me are:

any MOTUC in my signature thread
    Vintage POP figures (I don't have any)
    Vintage MOTU meteorbs (I don't have any)
    MOTU vintage items still in package or on card (Doesn't have to be just figures....anything MOTU related!)
    200x MOTU figures or Stactions (the only things I have are Hordak and Mantenna Stactions)
    Ghostbusters Stuff (All I really have are the 12" Matty figures) I really like Slimer and Stay Puft!
    Last edited by JSteele; October 21, 2014 at 11:58pm.
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Heroic Warrior
    Like anybody's surprised to see me signing up.

MOTUwise, I'm basically set, except for the current DC comics series, where I haven't got anything past the first miniseries.

Otherwise, I'm seriously into...

Transformers Armada/Energon/Universe Minicons (love those cute little guys)
    Fantastic Four (I've fallen behind recently since the only shops locally are too far away or have hours that disagree with my life)
    Batman Beyond (ditto)
    Ben 10 Omniverse 4" alien collection figures (haven't picked up any for a while)
    Or, heck, giftcards are cool, too. My geekdom is vast and varied.

Or just be random. It's all about the intent, after all.

Not listing the rest of my interests, mainly because it'd either have to be specific to avoid duplicates (which is against the rules) or certainly beyond the 10-20 range. And, of course, a few I'm caught up on, so there's no point mentioning them.
    Last edited by cyberv; October 28, 2014 at 04:38pm.
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Check out my new comic, Death Fox, at www.whatthefluxcomics.com

I'm in again!
    Crazy it's that time of the year again!!

I like...

NECA: Nightmare Before Christmas figures, Predator figures, Gremlins (Mogwais) figures.
    Jun Planning: Nightmare Before Christmas figures, dolls, plush
    The Little Mermaid figures, dolls, plush
    Smurfs
    Ewoks (any era)
    Funko POP, Mystery Minis, Game of Thrones Legacy, Reaction Lines (I have all the Nightmare figures).
    Star Wars Black
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; November 2, 2014 at 01:34am.

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    I'm in this year too!
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Brassy Baroness
    What a nice start out the gate. Anyone else?
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    Thanks for running this again! You truly rock.

My wish list for this year,

Any MOTU Art work
    Vintage pop figures
    My little pony stuff
    Joann fabric gift card
    Hobby lobby gift card
    Micheal's gift card
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    I am back in this year,

I am open to anything except MOTUC I have them all.

I kind of into Telepods for Star wars or Transformers other than that I love old school toys from the 80 or 90's as well. Really Cool shirts are always welcome I am a adult M

Also I like Hero Mashers Transformer or Marvel anyone that you think look cool
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; November 25, 2014 at 11:08pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow, so far the list is... kinda short with only a handful of days left to sign up. Nothing wrong with a small gathering, but not as much fun.

Come on, everybody! Join in!
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Check out my new comic, Death Fox, at www.whatthefluxcomics.com

Yeah...
    What's going on??
    Didn't we have 26 people last year...
    We have 9....
    Is this like the 2015 sub drive?!?!

Wow! Been away a few days and was expecting a lot more members to be signed up. Where did everyone go?

Pixel Dan should be in on this! He was in last year wasn't he?
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Yeah, c'mon everybody! It's Christmas!!!!!
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    Ok, nice trick...I hope. This is a create way for us to show the love and the spirit of the holiday.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Very surprised by how few people are in so far. 1 day left to sign up.

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

I wouldn't let it bum ya out. MOTU and POP are in a slump right now. The turnout is a reflection of that and not a lack of interest in secret Santa. So for now, it's quality of the participants over quantity.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    And here's hoping for the return of Power-Con!

Heroic Warrior OverlordSkeletor's Avatar
    I'm in.

I like Green Arrow and Green Lantern. Dark Crystal is another favorite.
    Grief Is The Price We Pay For Love

Live The Life That Unfolds Before You

Browncoats stand up and be proud.

Looking Backward Is Fine But Going Backwards Isn't

I guess you will need my interests in here.
    Muppets
    Masters of the Universe. (Vintage series, motuc, and the mini comics for both)
    vintage gaming (nintendo/atari)
    Back to the future
    The Pittsburgh Penguins nhl team.
    The walking dead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I wouldn't let it bum ya out. MOTU and POP are in a slump right now. The turnout is a reflection of that and not a lack of interest in secret Santa. So for now, it's quality of the participants over quantity.
    I am not bummed, just surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I totally agree Val! I think the fandom is a slump right now. I haven't been very active at all in the ORG over the past few months besides reading threads here and there. The ORG is my browser homepage though, so the Secret Santa headline caught my attention and I was like "oh yea! gotta sign up for that!" I did it for the past few years so I hope I didn't miss the deadline.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I am in again, did not even see this thread till now!

My interest this year like with Planet of the Apes (anything PoTA, comics old and new, books, toys old and new)

Guardians of the Galaxy Starlord toys/items

KISS (the rock band) items (any and all)

Disney Infinity Marvel figures or disc packs

Mutant Mania single figures or 4 packs

and as always Garbage Pail Kids any series from any era
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I have done it every year so far, so I am in again (if it's not too late).
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; November 1, 2014 at 10:55pm.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

PM Sent and I'm confirmed IN!
    Yay! I love this time of year. Bring it on!
    Last year, I loved finding my fellow member’s desired lego toys from his list and sending them off!

It’s always so much easier to give than to figure out what I’d like to receive. List time at Christmas always drove my parents crazy! In any case, here are some items I’ll throw out there!

1) MOTU & POP
    I love it all... Seen tons of great artwork and other creative things over the years here... Surprise me!

2) MOTUC
    Current toy collecting-wise, I only collect MOTUC.
    I have most of everything MOTUC, although, I’ve been keeping my eye open for extras of the following.
    - Bubble Power She-Ra, Leech, Mermista

3) DVDs
    There are also some DVDs I've been thinking about on my amazon wish list - kowl @ she-ravers.com / kowl @ comcast.net
    4) Gift Cards
    Finally, Gift cards are always great of course too! I'm always buying books and DVDs and household stuff, so places like Amazon/Target/Wal Mart are always an easy choice.

Of course, these are all just suggestions and I'm happy with anything really.

Thanks Judith & Thanks Secret Santa!
    Last edited by Kowl; November 1, 2014 at 03:38pm.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

U know I'm in!Pm sent.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Brassy Baroness
    And registration is closed!

Welcome to all our 2014 Secret Santas!