Ok... This one may be a bit trickier as I have no picture.

I was wandering around a flea market today and saw something pretty awesome.

It was a bipedal figure, I would guess about 12-15 inches tall. It had a triceratops head with a hinged jaw that would open. Seemed to either be wearing some kind of armor or possibly cyborg.

It's right claw was translucent orange and seemed to be like it was on fire... and on it's back was twin... 'things'. Silver in color, if I were to GUESS, I would say they were Jetpack engines? They were kind of on swivels, and at first guess I was thinking laser blasters, but I don't think they would aim well for that... so I'm leaning toward jetpack.

Now... Honestly, at first glance, this amazing piece of awesomeness seemed to combine EVERYTHING I ever loved into one sweet looking action figure. Would have LOVED to have He-man fight THIS beastie as a kid... But really, I never heard of this line or recognized it in the slightest...

(Ohhhh and just when I thought it couldn't get any cooler... reexamining the mouth made it look like there was a rocket hole in his mouth.... sooooo yeah. possibly add 'fire breathing' to the cyborg/armored giant dinosaur with a jetpack....