Thread: Monty Oum (Rooster Teeth/Red vs Blue/RWBY) Passed away

Monty Oum (Rooster Teeth/Red vs Blue/RWBY) Passed away

if anyone knows who Monty is? He was a lead animator on Red vs Blue, and creator of RWBY (Ruby) animation on Rooster Teeth and also in their Youtube channel.

http://roosterteeth.com/members/jour...php?id=3302319

He was suffered on medication allergy reaction for past week and admitted into critical care unit before passing away this afternoon.

I may never knew him or meet him personally but the co worker, family, friends, and fans are in shocked over his death today and tears just came down from my eyes over this horrible news.

Monty Oum - 1981 - 2015.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

I love Rooster Teeth, especially Red vs Blue so this is very sad
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

does anyone else feel like the world is passing them by? I had NO idea who this was.... but apparently millions of people who keep up on youtube do.
    Earlier in the night, for whatever reason since I usually don't post on articles about death.... I posted a comment about the story that said something along the lines of 'it's a sad situation, but why is this news worthy?' So glad I woke up and caught some of the replies that came back and deleted the comment. letting that sit all night would have been bad.
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    does anyone else feel like the world is passing them by? I had NO idea who this was.... but apparently millions of people who keep up on youtube do.
    Earlier in the night, for whatever reason since I usually don't post on articles about death.... I posted a comment about the story that said something along the lines of 'it's a sad situation, but why is this news worthy?' So glad I woke up and caught some of the replies that came back and deleted the comment. letting that sit all night would have been bad.
    I'm alright with that, not many people knows him, well at least a million youtubers know who he is and what rooster teeth is.

Right now it's rather early to talk about his legacy, but I hope RUBY would continue again as possible and I also heard they already have the 12 seasons outline (sounds exaggeration but That's what I heard). I do hope it would go further than 12 seasons but I'm afraid it would be a franchise zombie after he passed on.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO