Thread: Dink, The Little Dinosaur coming to DVD

Dink, The Little Dinosaur coming to DVD

Dink, The Little Dinosaur is coming to DVD thanks to Warner Archive on October 10, 2017. The show started on CBS Saturday mornings in 1989 and ran for 2 seasons. I had all the episodes taped on my DVR back when it aired on cable a few years ago, but lost them when I upgraded my DVR. I thought the show was still good and my kids like it. I'm sure it was originally made to capitalize off The Land Before Time movie.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Din...e-Series/23676

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Wow, that cast photo I saw in a Google search definitely looks like a Land Before Time rip-off; how did they get away with that? lol

I think I remember hearing about this show (I was blessed to grow up in the '80s, too). What's funny is there were two Saturday morning cartoons with this formulaic name: "D-name, the L-word Dinosaur":

Dink, the Little Dinosaur
    Denver, the Last Dinosaur

What a coincidence, lol.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Dink was definitely better than the Land Before Time sequels and much later tv series. I thought the voice acting was really good.

cover art:
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Dink-Li...e-Series/23697

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Dink but no Doink? That's too bad...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

It would have been cool to have a WWF "New Generation" wrestling cartoon...

Here is the Dink. the Little Dinosaur intro:

Dink never really had any major merchandise available at stores, but I bought a set of Dink figurines that were in Burger King kids meals long ago.