Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last concert you attended?

Quote Originally Posted by Flor2099 View Post
    I got to see Hall and Oates playing a tiny, tiny, sold-out show at the Troubadour in LA two months ago, and it was one of the greatest nights of my life.
    Aw that sounds cool. If there was any way I could have made it, I would. Hall & Oates are cool.

For me, it was Backstreet Boys, last night, to a nearly sold out show of about 10'000 people. They rocked.

Only concerts I ever been to my entire life

The Minibosses: Some Bar
    The Cure: Cox Arena

Morissey: San Diego

Hall n Oats / Chicago: Coors ampitheater

New Edition: Del Mar Fair
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Bang your head!!!
    I just got home from seeing MOTÖRHEAD!!!!
    My ears do not work
    Valient Thorr opened up for them... They rock!!!...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

I dont go to to many concerts because i dont really like live music, but the last one i went to was Eric Clapton at the Fargo Dome, that was very good.
    My Collection:

Items available for sale or trade.

I have had Good Trades/Deals with: Siroko, Klocket, JVS3, oICEMANo, River, roboticplanet, rougewelder, joeybones, dutch, miscus555, tsilevon, charliecore, cderby79, manson1978, CrazyMotuFan, TombstonePiledrive, rcpax & dark knight.

Heroic Warrior
    I think, besides a local band show, the last concert i went to was Cradle of Filth and Gwar, during the viva la bam tour.

Last show I saw was the almighty FINNTROLL.

I almost had a chance to go see THE TIME last night (whom you should all remember from Purple Rain), but I couldn't at the last minute. Too bad, because I could have gotten in for free and it was a $150 ticket.

Last concert I attended was Foo Fighters. I didn't care for their opening act but the Foo Fighters rocked out. It was my first time seeing the Foos live and they did not disappoint. They even split their set to do some acoustic stuff. It was all very well done. I'd love to see them again.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf-manj View Post
    lol I'm not much of a concert person. Only been to two in my life. The Beach Boys and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle thing when they were doing that Pizza Hut promotion.
    I saw the Coming Out of Their Shells Tour when I was in 3rd grade here in Tulsa. I remember April O'Neil warmed the crowd up by having one side chant "pepperoni pizza" and "extra cheese pizza."

The last real concert I saw was Nine Inch Nails on the With Teeth Tour in Oklahoma City. Saul Williams opened up for Trent, and it's because of that experience that I'm turned on to his stuff. I'm going to do my best to see NIN again at the BOK Center here in Tulsa at the end of November.
    I make my own MOTU video game stuff. Check it out.

dA - wallbie.deviantart.com
    YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors
    Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie#video=x14o6e4

Evil fears the Knight mattnotis's Avatar
    Rufus Wainwright back in February. But I'm seeing She & Him and Ben Folds in November and I can't wait!
    Wabawalawoo!!!

I don't feel comfortable around so many crazy and noisy people so I avoid popular music concerts, last one was Roger Waters back in 2002. They say Cyndi Lauper may be playing in my country soon, if so I may be tempted to go.

Other than that I stick to classical music concerts which are more quiet and organized regarding the audience, and the state orchestra plays for free which is cool.

There's a big Indie concert next month at Bukit Jalil near National Stadium on the 18th.
    Performance by local act: Estrella, Bittersweet, The Times, One Buck Short, They Will Kill Us All, Meet Uncle Hussain, Couple, Laila's Lounge,Harmacy, Hujan, The Aggrobeats, Dragon Red, Pure Vibracion, Republic of Brickfields, OAG, Pop Shuvit, Plague of Happiness, Love Me Butch, Blind Tribes, Pilgrims and Koffin Kanser.

And the best of all, it's free I just can't wait for this event.

http://www.projekkami.com/images/music/flyerFA.gif
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

The last concert I attended was Weird Al in Atlantic City. That was a lot of fun!

Take care!
    All the best from Switzerland
    Mista

GLAUBET NID AN GAISCHTER GLAUBET NID AN GAISCHTER DR FCB WIRD SCHWIZERMEISCHTER!!!

*You will never walk alone, forever FC Basel!*

Last one I went to was MOTOR (www.din9.com), unless you want to count a DJ Set by MOTOR's Bryan Black, in which case Bryan Black was the last live show I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith View Post
    Halloween 2006 I saw GWAR at the Newport here in Columbus.
    I went with a friend and had a blast!
    That sounds like fun! I love Gwar, and I know they're totally funny, smart guys who are in on the joke (unlike some of their more annoying fans who can be almost as annoying as Juggalos, kids who I don't actually consider "real" Gwar fans), but you're definately one of the last I expected to be a Gwar Fan, simply based on your pictures.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Zachariah a couple weeks ago at Molly Malones in Hollywood
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Had i been born in the U.S. i'd think i'd have seen ten times as many concerts. But i wasn't so...

The last concert i went to was AC/DC - music was great, and suprisingly good considering the stadium they played in wasn't, in my opinion, suitable. But before that, i saw Ace Frehley - i was literally deaf for 3 days after that but it was worth it

Last year, i saw Lionel Ritchie - simply awesome is all i have to say. The best ever was probably The Eagles back in '04. Always wanted to see them live - great music by great musicians.

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    I was at the Puffy Amiyumi concert last Sunday night. It was long, but it was awesome!
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

It's been two years since I post on this thread.

I did not attend any concert this year but I had a great time on last year.
    The only memorable concert and showcase that I attend is; Jason Mraz, Jamiroquai, and Purevibracion showcase.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

my last concert was in january ,metallica in buenos aires
    I remember on stage had flames of fire that burned my face,really awesome

The Brian Jonestown Massacre few months ago at a fairly small venue....
    sounded fantastic!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Badass with a bottle Drunken Fist's Avatar
    Don't know if it counts, since it was free, but I saw T-Bone Pruitt at thew little park next to City Hall last week.

As far as concerts I had to pay for, last one was AC/DC in Memphis last January. Awesome show!

Heroic Warrior
    Went to tons of metal and punk shows back in the day. Last one I went to was Rancid a few years ago.

The last concert I went to was OzzFest 2010 on August 24 at "Great Woods" in Mansfield, MA.

It was one of the weakest line-ups OzzFest has ever had, but I've gone to every OzzFest since 1999, so I made sure I was there.

Kingdom of Sorrow and DevilDriver were the only bands I was excited to see, and it was pretty cool finally seeing Motley Crue. As always, Ozzy rocked the house.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    The Evil Streaks (http://www.myspace.com/evilstreaks) and The Chop Tops (http://www.thechoptops.com/) in Providence a few weeks ago. It was a most kickass show.

~Penny~

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Last concert I went to was Deftones and Alice in Chains (with the new singer, William DuVall)

Prior to that I went to the Ozzfest, saw Filter at a block party, Sublime with Rome, and Pearl Jam in May.!

It was actually one of my lighter concert seasons this year.