View Poll Results: New ZODAC (MOTU Classic): What changes would you want to see to see?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Figure looks perfect. Card back painting rules!

105 64.42%
  • Filmation style. Normal (human) feet in boots. White gloves.

40 24.54%
  • Other

25 15.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New ZODAC (MOTU Classic): What changes would you want to see to see?

I like the presented Zodac! It´s so 8-back!
    There have to be Skeletor-arms and -feet, He-Man feet would feel a bit "wrong". Only, to let him be a bit more modern, painted gloves would be perfect!

Heroic Warrior
    Personally I prefer the Filmation version, but the alien feet DOES give it more of a masters of the "UNIVERSE" feel. Some people were hoping for a GRANDER scale of the line, and making Zodac ALien is a good step.

On a seperate note, I NEVER liked Zodac to begin with. He was one of the few characters i had who I don't really have any nostalgic longing to reown.

Maybe because they could never find a good "place" for him, and kept waffling between good guy and Evil guy.

Heroic Warrior
    I think orginally he was meant to be a currupt law enforcer of sorts, but after I'm guessing filmation wanted him as a good guy. Personally, I'd rather he had human feet and hands. Don't mind what colour.

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuijirou View Post
    I like the presented Zodac! It´s so 8-back!
    There have to be Skeletor-arms and -feet, He-Man feet would feel a bit "wrong". Only, to let him be a bit more modern, painted gloves would be perfect!
    100% agree. The Classics have to be Classics

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'm still REALLY loving Zodac just the way he is! The more I look at the figures the MORE I'm excited for this line! I really can't wait for October!
    I guess it's a VERY silly question but, what happens in October? Are there more characters confirmed appart from Faker, Merman and Stratos?
    Last edited by Lex_Alfa; February 5, 2009 at 02:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

Quote Originally Posted by Lex_Alfa View Post
    I guess it's a VERY silly question but, what happens in October? Are there more characters confirmed appart from Faker, Merman and Stratos?
    Um…you're quoting a post I made LAST AUGUST. I said this when we thought the first figure in the line would be coming out this past October.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Um…you're quoting a post I made LAST AUGUST. I said this when we thought the first figure in the line would be coming out this past October.
    Sorry. Now I know that I should read the dates. Nunca te acostarás sin saber una cosa más (You'll never go to sleep without knowing something new)
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit