Thread: How do you register on Mattycollector

How do you register on Mattycollector

I've looked around the site and can't find anywhere to register an account with them.

You can sign up for the newsletter, but that's it.

how does one register with them, to imput all of the shipping info and such?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    For the Best in Toy Reviews!!
    http://www.askkevanything.com

I don't believe anyone can register yet, just when the site officially opens....since we're all kind of using the back door right now.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

I guess you can register whenever you CHECK OUT...I wish there would be an account setting button already available a la Amazon but oh well...
    COSTA RICA: NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS!

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    Yeah, I’ve been trying everyday to find an update which would allow me to create an account ahead of time. No dice though.

It’s probably a countermeasure against some of the fans being able to just zip in and order while others have to complete the standard forms. We all have an equal shot here.

you'd think they'd put it up to let people get that part over with. Like when I just ordered from Hasbrotoys, it would've been a pain had I of had to put in the registration info and finally get to the checkout and it say "item no longer available".
    For the Best in Toy Reviews!!
    http://www.askkevanything.com

Can somebody please PM me and tell me how i create an account on Mattycollector.com. Everybody is talking about orders and on their site it says: we have this on sale, we have that ... but how do i order and pay with paypal? I don't want to miss out on He-man and Beast Man!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by -= SupernovA =- View Post
    Can somebody please PM me and tell me how i create an account on Mattycollector.com. Everybody is talking about orders and on their site it says: we have this on sale, we have that ... but how do i order and pay with paypal? I don't want to miss out on He-man and Beast Man!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Just click on the items you want to buy and it'll be added to your 'shopping basket'. Once you click the Checkout button, you'll be asked for your address details etc. You don't have to create an account until you're ready to order.

After you've entered a password for your account, you'll be redirected to the Paypal payment page.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Just click on the items you want to buy and it'll be added to your 'shopping basket'. Once you click the Checkout button, you'll be asked for your address details etc. You don't have to create an account until you're ready to order.

After you've entered a password for your account, you'll be redirected to the Paypal payment page.

Hope that helps!
    Thank you very much! I only have one more question:

So i can't already (pre-)order He-man and Beastman just yet?
    Will i have to wait untill the day that an "add to shoppingbasket"-button appears next to the figures where it says: "coming soon" now or? So there's nobody who has already ordered them? We all just have to check every day and hope that it appears some day haha? Will wee be notified at this site when the orders can be placed or? That's more than one question sorry haha

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by -= SupernovA =- View Post
    So i can't already (pre-)order He-man and Beastman just yet?
    Will i have to wait untill the day that an "add to shoppingbasket"-button appears next to the figures where it says: "coming soon" now or? So there's nobody who has already ordered them? We all just have to check every day and hope that it appears some day haha? Will wee be notified at this site when the orders can be placed or? That's more than one question sorry haha
    It hasn't been stated anywhere, that figures would be available for pre-order at the moment.

They might try something (pre-subscription) for He-Man, but it may not continue with later figures this year.

Later in line during 2009, depending how the sales go, they will consider subscription according to latest interview with Toy Guru at Fwoosh.
    Last edited by Jukka; August 1, 2008 at 10:49am.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Toy Guru stated in the most recent interview he did over at the fwoosh.com that the preorder system will not be in place until at least Jan 2009. And it has been stated that the figures will go on sale on october 31 for He-man on on the 15th of every month after that. So no pre-sales. Unless something changes in the coming months. But as of now you have to wait till the day of to order.