Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 601 to 617 of 617

Thread: 1987 Movie figs in MotUC?

  1. #601
    grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,716
    Not much love for Lubic, So sad.

    I guess the prospects for the line are limited since it's apparently not the full on movie license. I hope we can at least get the principals like Lynn, Teela and Duncan, whose designs should come under this. Still, just getting the god Skeletor is enough reason to be happy. They all look great.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

  2. #602
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I believe they were designed by Ralph McQuarrie.
    Interesting!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

  3. #603
    Heroic Warrior Greenskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I believe they were designed by Ralph McQuarrie.
    That makes it lot of sense.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

    Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

  4. #604
    Heroic Warrior
    chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    8,185
    Got my preorder in for the four movie figures! "Summer 2019" seems so far away!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

  5. #605
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Got my preorder in for the four movie figures! "Summer 2019" seems so far away!!!
    Yes!! The pre-order window has opened!

    From Super 7:


    PRE-ORDER WINDOW

    About this pre-order

    Super7 is proud and happy to announce the Masters of the Universe Collector’s Choice – William Stout Figures and the Conan the Barbarian Deluxe Figure!

    The pre-order window for these 7-inch figures opens on Friday, March 1, 2019 at preorder.super7.com and will close on Sunday, March 31st.

    This is a limited-edition release and we expect to ship these figures in Summer 2019.

    The Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures are available only as a set. Individual figures can only be purchased with a full set of the MOTU Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures.

    The Conan the Barbarian Figure is available individually.


    There is not a payment plan available for this release.


    wsc.jpg


    Sadly, no payment option again...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

  6. #606
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yes!! The pre-order window has opened!

    From Super 7:


    PRE-ORDER WINDOW

    About this pre-order

    Super7 is proud and happy to announce the Masters of the Universe Collector’s Choice – William Stout Figures and the Conan the Barbarian Deluxe Figure!

    The pre-order window for these 7-inch figures opens on Friday, March 1, 2019 at preorder.super7.com and will close on Sunday, March 31st.

    This is a limited-edition release and we expect to ship these figures in Summer 2019.

    The Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures are available only as a set. Individual figures can only be purchased with a full set of the MOTU Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures.

    The Conan the Barbarian Figure is available individually.


    There is not a payment plan available for this release.


    wsc.jpg


    Sadly, no payment option again...
    They won't offer payment plans on figure waves of four since the total is only $140.00 plus shipping.

    Club Grayskull wave 4 got it because it was 6 figure wave at $207.00 plus shipping and Super7 stated in the Q&A CG wave 4 was an oddity getting 6 figures as they want to keep waves at 4 figures.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

  7. #607
    Heroic Warrior MEisterShake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    210
    Are they going to leave Karg's elbows looking like that?

  8. #608
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,881
    I know it is a fantasy, but a Stout Beast-man, Blade (or even just a Blade head) and Teela would be awesome. Not sure where Wurrock fits in.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  9. #609
    THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Not much love for Lubic, So sad.
    I don't care that much for the Detective variant (and it would only really make sense if we also got at least Julie and Kevin to go with it), but I strongly want the Eternian Robes variant (possibly along with Gloria, which in my fanon would be a kind a assistant to the Sorceress).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Not sure where Wurrock fits in.
    I don't either, but I think getting that character concept would certainly be awesome! Worruck has definitely always been one of my main never-before-incarnated-in-plastic wants from the movie (even if it ended up never appearing in it), along with Karg, God Skeletor, Eternian Robes Lubic, and the Dark Troopers.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

  10. #610
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    I know it is a fantasy, but a Stout Beast-man, Blade (or even just a Blade head) and Teela would be awesome. Not sure where Wurrock fits in.
    Throw in Duncan and I totally agree! Especially about Blade - I was never impressed with his MOTUC figure, and I definitely think he could use a 2.0 version... maybe with the (Stout designed) armor more form-fitting so it doesn't look so big and bulky.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

  11. #611
    Heroic Warrior Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    196
    I thought the MOTUC blade figure was pretty cool. Granted, he should have come with another movie version sword and he was a bit bulky for sure but that's just typical MOTUC style. he didn't have the likeness but being bald helped with that. Karg's figure is the same way. I didn't really want Karg but Super 7 only offers a set for whatever reason.

  12. #612
    That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Plains of Perpetua
    Posts
    14,398
    Count me in for Lubic! I also wouldn't be opposed to a new Blade figure. The last figure was okay, but doesn't fare as well anymore when standing next to Saurod.

    Heck, I'd even be in if Super7 suddenly decided to offer a "comic colors" version of Skeletor, as seen in the Marvel/Star comics!

    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

  13. #613
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,502
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Not much love for Lubic, So sad.

    I guess the prospects for the line are limited since it's apparently not the full on movie license. I hope we can at least get the principals like Lynn, Teela and Duncan, whose designs should come under this. Still, just getting the god Skeletor is enough reason to be happy. They all look great.
    Not sure about Teela or Duncan, but I did See William Stout images For Evil-Lyn and The Beast Man so those two should be available in their 87 Movie look.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

  14. #614
    Heroic Warrior Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    196
    These guys do look really cool and we've been waiting for them for a long time. They'll look cool next to Blade, Saurod and Gwildor.

  15. #615
    Evil Sorcerer! Pravus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,720
    I haven't gotten a MOTUC figure since Buzz-Saw Hordak, yet I've got a pre-order in for Movie Skeletor.
    Great Black Wizard figure please!

  16. #616
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    Count me in for Lubic! I also wouldn't be opposed to a new Blade figure. The last figure was okay, but doesn't fare as well anymore when standing next to Saurod.

    Heck, I'd even be in if Super7 suddenly decided to offer a "comic colors" version of Skeletor, as seen in the Marvel/Star comics!

    https://www.planeteternia.de/grafike...019/321898.jpg
    Cool idea for a Power-con exclusive! You should post it in that thread!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

  17. #617
    Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,139
    i went thought the 25 pages & i don't see why the movie people would not make toys with mattel. only that wb has the rights to the movie & had unrealistic demands.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •