Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: 1987 Movie figs in MotUC?

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Not much love for Lubic, So sad.

I guess the prospects for the line are limited since it's apparently not the full on movie license. I hope we can at least get the principals like Lynn, Teela and Duncan, whose designs should come under this. Still, just getting the god Skeletor is enough reason to be happy. They all look great.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I believe they were designed by Ralph McQuarrie.
    Interesting!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I believe they were designed by Ralph McQuarrie.
    That makes it lot of sense.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    Got my preorder in for the four movie figures! "Summer 2019" seems so far away!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Got my preorder in for the four movie figures! "Summer 2019" seems so far away!!!
    Yes!! The pre-order window has opened!

From Super 7:

PRE-ORDER WINDOW

About this pre-order

Super7 is proud and happy to announce the Masters of the Universe Collector’s Choice – William Stout Figures and the Conan the Barbarian Deluxe Figure!

The pre-order window for these 7-inch figures opens on Friday, March 1, 2019 at preorder.super7.com and will close on Sunday, March 31st.

This is a limited-edition release and we expect to ship these figures in Summer 2019.

The Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures are available only as a set. Individual figures can only be purchased with a full set of the MOTU Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures.

The Conan the Barbarian Figure is available individually.

There is not a payment plan available for this release.

wsc.jpg

Sadly, no payment option again...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yes!! The pre-order window has opened!

From Super 7:

PRE-ORDER WINDOW

About this pre-order

Super7 is proud and happy to announce the Masters of the Universe Collector’s Choice – William Stout Figures and the Conan the Barbarian Deluxe Figure!

The pre-order window for these 7-inch figures opens on Friday, March 1, 2019 at preorder.super7.com and will close on Sunday, March 31st.

This is a limited-edition release and we expect to ship these figures in Summer 2019.

The Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures are available only as a set. Individual figures can only be purchased with a full set of the MOTU Collector’s Choice Wave 3 – William Stout Figures.

The Conan the Barbarian Figure is available individually.

There is not a payment plan available for this release.

wsc.jpg

Sadly, no payment option again...
    They won't offer payment plans on figure waves of four since the total is only $140.00 plus shipping.

Club Grayskull wave 4 got it because it was 6 figure wave at $207.00 plus shipping and Super7 stated in the Q&A CG wave 4 was an oddity getting 6 figures as they want to keep waves at 4 figures.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Are they going to leave Karg's elbows looking like that?

I know it is a fantasy, but a Stout Beast-man, Blade (or even just a Blade head) and Teela would be awesome. Not sure where Wurrock fits in.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I don't care that much for the Detective variant (and it would only really make sense if we also got at least Julie and Kevin to go with it), but I strongly want the Eternian Robes variant (possibly along with Gloria, which in my fanon would be a kind a assistant to the Sorceress).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Not sure where Wurrock fits in.
    I don't either, but I think getting that character concept would certainly be awesome! Worruck has definitely always been one of my main never-before-incarnated-in-plastic wants from the movie (even if it ended up never appearing in it), along with Karg, God Skeletor, Eternian Robes Lubic, and the Dark Troopers.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    I know it is a fantasy, but a Stout Beast-man, Blade (or even just a Blade head) and Teela would be awesome. Not sure where Wurrock fits in.
    Throw in Duncan and I totally agree! Especially about Blade - I was never impressed with his MOTUC figure, and I definitely think he could use a 2.0 version... maybe with the (Stout designed) armor more form-fitting so it doesn't look so big and bulky.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I thought the MOTUC blade figure was pretty cool. Granted, he should have come with another movie version sword and he was a bit bulky for sure but that's just typical MOTUC style. he didn't have the likeness but being bald helped with that. Karg's figure is the same way. I didn't really want Karg but Super 7 only offers a set for whatever reason.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Count me in for Lubic! I also wouldn't be opposed to a new Blade figure. The last figure was okay, but doesn't fare as well anymore when standing next to Saurod.

Heck, I'd even be in if Super7 suddenly decided to offer a "comic colors" version of Skeletor, as seen in the Marvel/Star comics!

"Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post

I guess the prospects for the line are limited since it's apparently not the full on movie license. I hope we can at least get the principals like Lynn, Teela and Duncan, whose designs should come under this. Still, just getting the god Skeletor is enough reason to be happy. They all look great.
    Not sure about Teela or Duncan, but I did See William Stout images For Evil-Lyn and The Beast Man so those two should be available in their 87 Movie look.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

These guys do look really cool and we've been waiting for them for a long time. They'll look cool next to Blade, Saurod and Gwildor.

I haven't gotten a MOTUC figure since Buzz-Saw Hordak, yet I've got a pre-order in for Movie Skeletor.
    Great Black Wizard figure please!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    Count me in for Lubic! I also wouldn't be opposed to a new Blade figure. The last figure was okay, but doesn't fare as well anymore when standing next to Saurod.

Heck, I'd even be in if Super7 suddenly decided to offer a "comic colors" version of Skeletor, as seen in the Marvel/Star comics!

https://www.planeteternia.de/grafike...019/321898.jpg
    Cool idea for a Power-con exclusive! You should post it in that thread!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i went thought the 25 pages & i don't see why the movie people would not make toys with mattel. only that wb has the rights to the movie & had unrealistic demands.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog