Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should skeletor come with keldor heads??

The keldor head could work...
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Keldor was just forgotten entirely. I prefer Skeletor being a demon from Infinitia.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Like many who posted before me, I'd also prefer separate figures for Skeletor and Keldor. Keldor needs to have more human like limbs to be done correctly IMO. Long live MOTUC!!!

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Maybe Skeletor will already have two heads - cardback skullface, and cartoon-esque skullface. And Keldor could be released as another retooled Exclusive next year.

So, no one else who wants Skeletors battle axe? Mattel should even be able to produce it, since it was featured in the minicomics as well!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I don't really care for the whole "rip-off of every other villain ever" storyline for Skeletor. Just assume Skeletor be the king of all evil with no definative backstory.

If they had to do a Keldor though, they could do him as a seperate figure... Make him a new character. No relation to Skeletor,

I think a Keldor head would be great. With the amount of reused parts, Iwould be stunned to see a differnt sculpt for Keldor. Besides, there is no way I could afford to buy an extra figure

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    I'm sure a "human" Keldor could easily be cobbled together from pre-existing (or shareable) parts from other figures, so a new head and possibly new armor would be the only new parts required.

And that would be the ideal scenario for me.

Failing that, I suppose I'd take a headswap, but it would be a neat little bonus, instead of a truly cool figure, and I'd likely never display the Keldor head on the Skelly body.

The 200x Keldor, what with the extra paint details and a cape, was different enough from the normal Skeletor figure, but just a headswap would be very underwhelming IMO.

Man, I hope he doesn't. There are so many other awesome things that could come with him-- like Screech, or the axe, havoc staff, diamond ray of disappearance....
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    I'd actually prefer an entirely new Keldor figure complete with retooled armor, boots, cape and hands. There's so many differences in his looks, I'd like to see them aknowledged.
    Me, too. That's exactly how I see it. Please not another Skeletor with just different head! I want an all-new Keldor!

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread