Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYCC & SDCC Exclusives....

What if they are gonna make the rarity normal this time. Meaning the blue winged stratos will be the only one availible. Another example the original grizzlor had a brown face and the black was rare. This time only make the black faced one. Thats an idea.
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

a good idea for aexcclusives at the cons are the he-man/skeletor variants like battle armor etc.

it is win win. the con gets a variant that has name recognition(he-man or skeletor) and we get a figure that doesnt take up a monthly slot. you know mattel will want to do one of each of them a year anyway so why not make them con exclusives

you have people whine about not wanting he-man variants. you have people whining about not getting a con exclusive. this should shut them up LOL hahahaha
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    I'm not a fan of the idea of different exclusives for the different cons, though I understand the motive there. KG was only available for a very short time after SDCC before selling out on the site. If the same is true for both of next years exclusives, you're doubling the number of fans who miss out.
    I agree; being a completetionist, I was turned off by the fact that the only way I can start collecting this line is through re-sale on eBay. I don't think subscribers should get the con-exclusive unless there are left-overs, to be fair to everyone. (being a NY resident who couldn't fly out to SDCC and missed the online sale has left a sour taste in my mouth, obviously.)

Getting a con exclusive would be fair for everyone because everyone could be a subscriber if they wanted.

Its the cons only that is kind of unfair because everyone does not have an option to go.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Getting a con exclusive would be fair for everyone because everyone could be a subscriber if they wanted.

Its the cons only that is kind of unfair because everyone does not have an option to go.
    Yes, but only if this were true for all convention releases. Case in point: KG... But like I said, I'm just being sore loser. Perhaps the rumors they will restock will come true. In the meantime, what we've been told is that convention exclusives being available to everyone (even just 'subscribers') would defeat the purpose.