View Poll Results: New Adventures of He-man in MOTUC???

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

125 65.45%
  • No

66 34.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Adventures of He-man in MOTUC???

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I want NA characters, maybe 1 or 2 a year or as exclusives? to gauge fan interest? I definetly think that the villans who look better, should come first.

Optikk
    Slush-Head
    Lizor
    Flogg
    Staghorn
    Butt-Head
    Hoove
    Karate
    NA Skeletor!

For the heroes, I'd like Sagitar, Mara, Spinwit, Artilla!!!!

I would prefer not... don't like this line... But Who knows, maybe it could be could good with a new style.
    For the moment I'm not interested in seeing these figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Huge NO from me! But I'm sure anyone that remembers me on here knew that was coming.
    Darn skippy! You're just worried we might get a Slushhead before a Marzo (I want em both, before some of the classic figures actually!)
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Why does everyone want a NA He-man and Skeletor so badly? I'll admit, they are neat, but lets focus on new characters.

In short. SLUSHHEAD! lol

If I could choose just one NAMOTUC figure that would be the one!!!!! But I'd be up for buying -any- of them!

This man knows what he is talking about!
    If you run for president I'll vote for you. LOL
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Sure, why not? I'm only just beginning to scratch the surface as far as watching this series.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khror View Post
    I would prefer not... don't like this line... But Who knows, maybe it could be could good with a new style.
    For the moment I'm not interested in seeing these figures.
    Same.
    I don't wonna sacriface a month with NA from now, my priority is MotU and PoP characters.
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

………… ________
    ……… / | \\___
    …… /........|-.... |.…..... o\
    ……… (@)-----------(@)-΄

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    yes indeed.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraF View Post
    Same.
    I don't wonna sacriface a month with NA from now, my priority is MotU and PoP characters.

But why? You'll like it you'll see
    Give it a chance. I love Classic MOTU and POP but I'd also love some new stuff added in this collection in the first years.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

In a word: yes. BUT since the coolest NA characters are villains, each with a lot of unique parts, it doesn't seem to likely I get to see them anywhere early. But the Guardians are mainly humans with different accessories...they're easier to include using existing body parts but they are dull.

And since most seem to wanting to say something beside the point: I can easily wait another two decades for a next encounter with any Princess of Power -thingies or Count Marzo.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Yes, absolutely! I'm very much looking forward to see how the 4H prove how NA is part of MotU if the designs and sculpts are done right!! Believe me, they will!

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I think they should issue a NA He-man, to test the waters first. That way, if it doesn't pan out, no loss.

yes, but only He-man and skeletor

So that's a no then.

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Actually, that's a YES. Since those of us that voted yes are indeed still in the majority. BRING ON THE FUTURE, 4H!

Heroic Warrior
    As they are going to be made using MOTUC parts then I think they'll look good. It was the NA look I didn't like because they didn't fit in. But Optikk does look cool

If others get their PoPs, I want my NAs, fer cryin out loud!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    I'm glad this isn't a popularity contest.

WE ARE GETTING THEM GET USED TO IT.

Not a fan. I'd rather MATTEL focus on the Classic 80's versions for now.

But down the road, sure... why not? I wouldn't buy them, but many of you will, and that's cool with me. I'm not against anything showing up in this line. They're just toys.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Absolutely yes. First I didn't really thought that the old Masters and the NA could share the same canon, but look at your MotUC and think of Optikk with this hunky-bulky complexion... IT'S AWESOME. Do someone out there make a photoshop preview?
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    I voted yes. We've had the classic MOTU toyline, the 200x figures, and the stactions. I'm getting a little tired of seeing the same characters over and over. I've also grown to love NA, after buying the season sets and realizing how immensely superior it is to the filmation stuff (at least as far as I'm concerned ). So bring on NA and POP, introduce a little variety into the toyline and the mythology. There are a few classic MOTU characters I'd like to see revisited but I really don't care to see another Evil Lyn or Trap Jaw etc. any time soon
    Check out my various dinosaur sculptures: http://he-man.org/forums/boards/show...re-in-progress

Hello Everyone,

I voted yes! I really do want to see "NA" at some point in the "MotU:C" line. One of "MotU:C" greatest strengths is the diversity of characters that it promises; the following"Vintage lines "MotU", "PoP", "NA", mini comic characters, MYP characters and He-Ro's "The Powers of Grayskull", the more figures and more diversity in "MotU:C" the better, imo. Having said that I would not change any of the announcements so far. "MotU:C" has great offering so far, imo.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

The new adventures to me wasn't Masters of the Universe. He-Man was there, Skeletor was there, but the rest of the characters were forgetable. Spaceships, and laser guns, that was Mattel trying to fish for the current trend and it didnt work. One of the great things about the Classics is that they ARE the CLASSICS! Furry shorts, swords, axes, and staffs, that's what MOTU is. When it strays from that formula, of basically the strange world where Savagry, meets super science, and sorcery (To Quote the Opening of Thundarr the Barbarian), it fails. Note the movie in 87. He-Man with a laser gun is like Bruce Lee with a .44 magnum. Not his weapon. The sword and sorcery is a much a part of these characters as it is the story, and when you take that away it loses something. The New Adventures will undoubtedly get some face time with the new line, as will,(Sigh) the Princess of Power, but hopefully their exposure will be kept to a minimum. She-Ra fits in with the MOTU Universe(I'll be it forced in) but Catra, and Bow, and Cast a spella(Ugh), need not apply. I mean, what's the point of having Catra when He-Man has villians like Hordak, and Grizzlor, and Skeletor, and you get the idea. So I vote No on the NA. Although Optikk was cool and I still have him to this day, he's not on the same shelf as He-Man and Skeletor.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraF View Post
    Same.
    I'm surprised. You should totally understand what NA goes through, with all of the close-minded comments that POP gets. I'd think in that sense at least, POP, NA and 200X had a common ground against the close-minded fans.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'm surprised. You should totally understand what NA goes through, with all of the close-minded comments that POP gets. I'd think in that sense at least, POP, NA and 200X had a common ground against the close-minded fans.
    Why do you call someone close minded simply for not liking something you like? Some people simply don't like certain products. In the case of NA, there are many MOTU fans who don't like them. That doesn't make them close minded, that makes them have different tastes. Not wanting to lose a month in a limited release line to a character from a line that you don't enjoy isn't close minded, it's being rational. The same holds true for those who don't like POP or 200x. I happen to love 200x and think it's the best incarnation of MOTU out there but not all agree. I don't consider that a sign that the others are close minded, it's simply a sign of different tastes and preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Why do you call someone close minded simply for not liking something you like? Some people simply don't like certain products. In the case of NA, there are many MOTU fans who don't like them. That doesn't make them close minded, that makes them have different tastes. Not wanting to lose a month in a limited release line to a character from a line that you don't enjoy isn't close minded, it's being rational. The same holds true for those who don't like POP or 200x. I happen to love 200x and think it's the best incarnation of MOTU out there but not all agree. I don't consider that a sign that the others are close minded, it's simply a sign of different tastes and preferences.
    I absolutely Agree! The Princess of power just reminded me of He-Man Barbie Dolls. The Story was forced to make her fit in with the MOTU Universe, her enemies were so lame that Mattel was compelled to use the Horde, and if you thought the Adam to He-Man secret identity was laughable, Adora just changed her outfit for god sake! I know its politically correct to let the Female driven line in on the fun but MOTU has plenty of produced and unproduced Female Characters to satisfy. We still Haven't seen a Classics version of the Sorceress (Which should Rock!) A queen Marlena, or as some would suggest, a green goddess. That along with Teela and Evil Lyn, should be fine for awhile.