View Poll Results: Which should be the next character developed?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • General Scail Flail – Snakeman General

1 2.13%
  • Snake Byte – Cyborg Snakeman

11 23.40%
  • Fog Frog – Evil Frog Warrior

9 19.15%
  • Scissor/Slicer – Evil Bladed Master

0 0%
  • Priesthisss – Snake Priestess

5 10.64%
  • Snake eyes / Sssslave – Snakeman fanatic

1 2.13%
  • Bare-it – Evil Master of Combat

2 4.26%
  • Totem – Evil Witch Doctor

11 23.40%
  • Vipromancor – undead snakeman

1 2.13%
  • Psyrena – Evil Mistress of Sound

6 12.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presenting Charmor!!! Art by Raul, BuffaloBillMan, Beyongthelegends + Round 11 POLL!

Movie mayhem!

Presenting Charmor!!! Art by Raul, BuffaloBillMan, Beyongthelegends + Round 11 POLL!

Well here you have it folks, Charmor's final design and bio!!! Also above you'll find the poll for the next development round which is round 11: Evil Warriors and Snake Men!!

I'm going to do things differently and post all of Charmor's pictures and bios at once. So this is everything there is for Charmor right now. Hope you enjoy it! Please leave comments and let us know what you think.

Anyway with out further ado I present:

Charmor
    Eternian Snake Charmer

THE SANDS OF TIME PART ONE

Prologue
    King Karismach was the greatest snake charmer in all of Eternia, and that was in fact why he was king. His people were the descendants of the legendary hero Chahr Ming and the artform of snake charming was more then just important it was a way of life. Charming a viscous snake earned you the highest of esteem in the kingdom, meanwhile failure in a charming for a high ranking official was extremely humiliating and caused that person and their family great dishonor. One of the most important institutions of the kingdom was the School of Charming. Although only small remnants of snake men culture had survived learning the art of charming was considered essential to Karismach's people. They knew that if the snakemen ever rose to power again these skills would help once again defeat them.

The head of the University of Charming was king Karismach's own mentor, the old Sage Strel. Strel was currently now assigned to teaching King Karismach's son Karismach the 2nd however, this proved a difficult task as his young pupil showed a lack of focus and interest in much of anything. The younger Karismach, known mostly as Karis for short was however endowed with his family’s natural ability to charm and so spent most of his time seducing girls or getting into other mischief. Karis preferred life outside the palace and he would disappear for days visiting local villages and harassing young maidens. It was during one of these excursions that Karis' father was killed.

Part One

A common ritual ceremony involved the act of the King showing his skilled at charming snakes. During this ceremony however, the king was biten by a the snake he was charming and died. When Prince Karis finally made his way back to the castle the castle’s guards seized him informing him that his father had disgraced the kingdom and that he was no longer welcome in the castle let alone the city. Karis struggled and the guards beat him until he gave up the effort.

As the carried him off Karis suddenly heard his mentor Strel yell for the guards to halt and commanded them to let go of Karis. To his surprised the guards did as he said. Strel explained to Karis that he was now King as he was now the next most experienced snake charmer in the realm but said that one day he would pass his title back to Karis as long as he could learn to focus and reclaim his father’s honor. Strel then took Karis to his chamber and asked him to wait there with his daughter while he went and talked to the city senate about pardoning the prince and leaving him in Strel's care. He asked his daughter to tend to Karis’s wounds while he was away.

Strel’s daughter was named Dylla and although 2 years younger than Karis, Dylla was very beautiful and mature looking. Karis instantly forgot about his aching ribs at the sight of her and decided entertaining himself with her would perhaps distract him from thoughts of his father. Dylla however seemed less then interested in Karis at first so Karis decided to use his natural abilities to woo her even more. He was successful and she fell into his arms as he kissed her. Just then Strel came home to find the two embracing. Karis saw his mentor’s demeanor change instantly, and Strel became very angry. Strel knew how the prince used his “powers” to seduce and yelling he ordered his daughter to her room and pushed Karis against the wall. I took you into my home, I saved you from being written off from the kingdom, and you were like a son to me. He paused overcome and turned his back to Karis, then without turning to face him he pointed to the door. Karis knew that that wasn't just a signal to leave his mentors house but the kingdom.

Part Two

As Karis made his way along the roads leading away from the city Karis encountered a band of snake men and quickly hid as they passed his spot on the road. As they passed he overheard them talking about a plot to over throw his father. Apparently one of their leaders had switched the snake that was supposed to be used in that day’s ceremony. The snaked was enchanted to be resistant of the kings charming affects as well as boosting its venoms poison. The plan was that when the king went to charm the snake he would either be bitten and killed, or so disgraced by failing to charm the snake that he would be forced into exile. Karis may have been a glib youth but he loved his father and the rage he felt boil inside him suddenly caused him to leap into action and he attacked the snake men. Karis unfortunately was no match for them as his abilities were less then developed due to his lack of training and focus. He was easily dealt with and when they had beaten him unconscious, they took him deep into the desert of the sands of time and left him to die.

Part Three

Karis awoke completely lost as to where he was. He walked for a bit hoping to come across something that would help him get his barings, but it was useless. Not knowing where to go Karis walked further into the desert, a place he had never been before figuring maybe he would just be swept away by the winds and forgotten. Luckily fate had another path for the Karis and as he wondered lost he eventually collapsed.

As the great winds of the sands of time blew across the deserts dunes, Karis slowly awoke to a voice in his head calling his name. he found himself surrounded by darkness with sands blowing around him in a wide cirle. A large blue figure stood before him. As his eyes sharpened on the being before him he saw that this "man" was about 6 feet tall had blue skin like the gar only much darker dark blue hair and four arms. Confused Karis attempted to run away but found that no matter which way he turned the being was in front of him and no ground was made. Finally Karis gave up and dropped to his knees in front of the being. There was a moment of silence and then the being spoke:

“I am Ramak one of the many guardians of Eternia. Evil forces are threatening to create unbalance on Eternia, the snake men that I once helped defeat are again on the rise. It is for this reason that I saved you from deaths door young Karis. Your father was a great man; you too have greatness inside you. I bestow upon you this magical flute and a map. I once was a powerful warrior. I had forged many artifacts to fight the snake men. These artifacts are now hidden throughout Eternia and this map will guide you to them. Go now Karis, become a great warrior and protect Eternia from these new threats.”

“But who will train me Ramak? My teacher and people have turned from me.” Karis asked.

“I will come to you whilst you sleep Karis, and we shall develop your skills. You must leave immediately however. I sense others who seek out my power, others who do not want what is best for Eternia.”

“Yes but…” and before Karis could get another question out Ramak was gone. Suddenly the billowing sands around him parted creating a path unaffected by their torment before Karis. Finally a path out of the desert.

It took Karis several days to figure out how to read the map bestowed upon him by the great Ramak. During those days Karis wondered where this mighty god had gone. Hadn’t he said he would visit Karis in his sleep? Where was this guidance the god had promised him? Perhaps it had all been a dream. Possible, however that wouldn’t explain this very real map in his hands. He’d give it a try he decided.

Part Four

The map turned out to be quite real and the first few artifacts were easy enough to find. Ramak too had finally shown up and began teaching Karis while he slept. He learned that the scroll he had found in the first temple he was led to by the map contained ancient song notation and Ramak taught him how to play these songs on his flute. He found that these songs had various effects on himself, on others, and on things. For example a cloak he had found in another temple seemed to be just an ordinary cloak, however when he put it on and played the correct tune he was now unrecognizable by snake men as they would see him as one of their own. The flute also ended up being a key to finding some of the next few artifacts. One of them, for example rested atop a high mountain whose sides where as smooth as glass. After studying the scroll however, Karis read a legend that ended with a particular song and when played by Karis a stairway opened up in the rock which up to the top.

Karis had been noticing that the last few stops on the map had been leading him back towards his kingdom and the sands of time. That night Ramak explained to him that there were only two artifacts left and both of them resided in a temple in the middle of the sands of time. Again and again however Ramak asked him to wait, saying he wasn’t ready to make the journey.

Part Five

After weeks of training with Ramak Karis was finally ready. He hoped he wasn’t too late. He arrived at the temple to find a huge white monster guarding its entrance. The beast was violent and fierce and the very idea of getting into the temple with that thing around seemed impossible. Nevertheless he plunged into battle, as he did so however he saw a young woman out of the corner of his eye run into the temple.

He hoped to use the beast’s size against him, thinking maybe he could past him while the creature dove towards him in a thoughtless attack. He quickly realized this monster was much smarter than he looked and Karis found himself pinned to the ground looking up at the open fangs of the creature. He grabbed at his belt, another artifact he had found a few months earlier, hoping to find something in its pouches he could use to free himself. His fingers came across some small pellets, he grabed them and threw them up at the face above him. Smoke exploded in the creatures mouth and the creature released his grip on Karis. He took the brief moment to slip away and into the temple he had seen the mysterious girl enter whilst he was tangled up with the beast.

When he entered the main corridor he noticed a figure at one of the side alters. So she had beaten him. Somehow she knew about the animal outside and used him to distract it while she snuck in ahead of him. As he ran towards the stranger he noticed many different artifacts in the large hall and remembered Ramak telling him only to take the snake emblemed pieces warning him that many artifacts in the temple would be cursed or booby trapped. Karis noticed the stranger about to grab a golden scarab. He called out to her in an attempt to warn her but it was too late. As she grabbed the scarab its golden color slowly faded to black and it flew out at her landing on her chest biting her. The girl screamed at first from pain and then from horror as she realized her body was turning to sand. She turned her head to look at Karis pleading but it was too late, and a few seconds later she fell to the ground in a pile of sand.

Karis stood there for a moment taking in what had just happened wishing he could had saved the poor girl. He started walking forward again passing by the pile of sand that used to be a girl and saw that the scarab had once again turned to gold and fallen neatly in the center of the pile of sand. For a flicker of a second he felt the presence of someone but looking around the room saw no one. He shrugged it off and continued looking for the final pieces of Ramak’s charming tools.

Part Six

He found them in the back of the large hall on a table that was completely covered in dust. If not for the large snake emblem on the wall behind the table Karis would have never noticed them. Brushing away the dust he found that the chest armor that laid there was completely mirrored. He could see his reflection in every part of it clear as day. He quickly put it on and then grabbed the other artifacts: two swords. They were beautiful and ornate… suddenly he heard movement from behind him and he swung around.

A haggard slow moving old wretch of a woman stood there pointing a finger at him. “Who is here stealing my precious items.”

“These items belong to the royal family of my kingdom, I am merely retrieving them, he explained.

“No… no I think not.” Said the woman. Karis decide to just ignore her and leave; she hardly seemed capable or quick enough to stop him. As he walked past her she whispered to him “Not a very wise idea my child” he continued to ignore her and was nearly to the door when he glanced back to see the old woman playing with the pile of sand. He hesitated curious to see what she was doing and watched as she pulled an hourglass from her cloaks and filled it with the sands left on the ground, she then picked up the scarab and fastened it to the top of the item and turned to him. Without warning she let go of the hourglass. Karis tightened for a moment expecting the metal to crash and bang against the stone floor, but it did not. Instead it hovered there for a moment in mid air and then slowly turned itself over. He watched as the sands from the top section of the hourglass began to rush into the bottom and at the same time a wind blew into the room and rushed around the old woman. Within moments the old woman was no longer an old woman, She stood up and was quite tall and let her robes fall to the ground.

“I am Shokoti!” The woman explained, “and you have something that is mine. Return it at once.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Wait, what about his mount? How does he get the name Charmor? That info coming soon when we present Sandra in a few months!
    Last edited by Patreek; January 13, 2009 at 05:08am.

Movie mayhem!
    Character Developement Thread Round 11 Poll!!

General Scail Flail
    – Wraptor's Snakeman General. He has a tail that he uses to whip at people.

Snake Byte – Cyborg Snakeman infused with various deadly venoms

Fog Frog
    – Evil Frog Warrior with the ability to create fog to disorient enemies.

Scissor/Slicer
    – Evil Bladed Master - if he was an action figure his legs could be used to cut paper.

Priesthisss – Snake Priestess for Wraptor, helped entomb him so he could escape death. Dark voodoo magic.

Snake eyes / Sssslave – Snakeman fanatic that started as a human slave but was modified and given snakeman eyes. He wants to be a snakeman.

Barret/Bare It - Evil Master of Combat. THe third triplet also finds himself in the royal guard, his adoptive parents were not so great however, and he often finds himself at odds. Eventually as he realises he posses greater powers then the other gaurdsmen he decides to switch sides and joins the evil masters.

Totem
    – Evil Witch Doctor, he has a bluish green skin and works for skeletor.

Vipromancor – undead snakeman that once served wraptor but has been brought back to life. Practises dark magic.

Psyren - Evil Master of Sound and Sorcery. Another member of the eternian triplets. She grew up away from her brothers in a small remote village. As a teen her adoptive parents are killed and her powerful sonic and sorcery powers emerge... evil lyn finds her and takes her under her wing.

OH and here are Charmor's Powers:
    Charmor's powers: Charmors most powerful powers come from his weapons, however, he does have a natural ability to charm all manner of species. Although this is a much weaker charm than his flute creates, he is very skilled with it and can usually easily talk his way out of sticky situations or gently guide people to agree with him.

- Many snake charming artifacts including
    mirror armor: Resistant to evil magic, and acidic snakeman venoms and can reflect snakeface's freeze.
    snake swords: Resistant to acidic snakeman venoms
    Basket Backpack: This enchanted basket has a void with in it which allows Charmor to store an almost unlimited amount of stuff within it. His void spell can open another void gateway to the void that the snakemen get trapped in.

Flute: Ancient enchanted flute able. Various songs played on this flute do different things, charmor finds these songs on scrolls scattered throughout eternia. He has 5 songs that he uses right now:
    song1- Charms snakemen - Weaker snakemen are now friendly towards him and will take his orders, the more powerful the snakemen the less of an effect it has, on Hiss it slows his reaction time and confuses him a bit.
    song2- Makes his small mongoose like pet grow to mount size
    song3- Void song which triggers his basket to open a portal and suck in charmed snakemen. This is the most difficult song for charmor to play, it takes a lot of endurance and he tires quickly from it. He hasn't completely mastered it yet and right now can only play it long enough for one snakeman to enter to void.
    song4- Sleep song - puts snakemen to sleep
    song5- Bloodlust causes snakemen to fight amonst themselves

Fanged Gauntlets: Gauntlets with poison injecting fangs. The poison is a neurotoxin and non-lethal but leads to paralysis.

Utility belt: full of various smaller artifacts to help fight snakemen including anti venoms to cure poison.
    Cloak - Enchanted so that when the hood is up and the cape closed around him other snakemen will believe he is one of them. More powerful snakemen can easily see past this weak illusion however. This cape is made out of snakeskin.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Great work on charmor. Basit is kinda funny looking. Cute little fella.

Raul's a new guy, right? Nice stuff. Looks sorta disney-ish to me.

Still deciding on the character to vote for, so will post my thoughts on that when I do.

Looks very good, much better than I expected him to turn out and I especially like Basit (but then I like animals so I would). 2 things do come to mind tho;

1: he reminds me, as Darth has pointed out (sort of), of a typical looking Disney character (mainly Aladdin) with morer than a hint of the Prince of Persia thrown in the mix

and 2: my god that is one creepy smile. I will be having nightmares about that smile. But then I generally don't like smiles because they are an extremely creepy looking thing.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Looks like he turned out pretty good, Patreek. Raul is certainly a great new talent too, I'd love to see more of him.

He's awesome. Would totally buy that figure.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Movie mayhem!
    THanks guys. I'm glad you like him. What do you think of his bio so far? It took me forever. lol

I'll hacve to read the bio later, I don't have time right now. But he looks pretty good! I didn't expect him to come out as good as he did at all! Awesome!
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post

TO BE CONTINUED...

Wait, what about his mount? How does he get the name Charmor? That info coming soon when we present Sandra in a few months!
    Months? MONTHS??????

If you think I am waiting MONTHS to find out then I think we need to redecide who is the insane one out of me, you and darth

Movie mayhem!
    Well it may happen sooner... much sooner if people seem really interested... so far not many people have really reacted to his story so there may not be an interest.

Above is a variation on his outfit. What do you think? Which do you prefer guys? In this one instead of a hood he has a poped collar making him look maybe a LITTLE less prince of persia, also his emblem is different and his sash is a different color.

Ultimately i see his emblem being the figure 8, but when he activates his power the snake uncoils into a circle and then the eye blinks open, i think that could be a neat visual.
    Last edited by Patreek; August 5, 2008 at 12:08am.

Co-Creator of the NV
    I prefer the hood to the collar, possibly because it reminds me a little of serpentor.

Get him Shokoti! Get him!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Asp'r the Contrarian SnakeMenPriest's Avatar
    A lot of the Snakes in your poll appear to be servants ofWraptor. Also, CharmOR is far more powerful than He-Man.

--Asp'r
    In Kansas, it is a crime to eat rattlesnake meat in public.
    You are upsetting the blessing of the Snake God. ALL HAIL RATTLOR!!

Check out 2-bad's Original epic: Origins of The SnakeMen!

Very cool! I like the hood version better myself too with the serpenmts eye chest emblem. Would be cool to see him charm and ride a huge snake into battle
    Ram Man's long lost brother!

I like him! Especially the mongoose!
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Keeper of secrets beyond the legends's Avatar
    OMG!!!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok this is too cool, now I can't wait for Sandra to happen. This is way too clever you amazing man you.

Can't wait.
    Look for my designs on Deviant art. I am under Octobersdream. Will do commissions of anything, original to recreating any older line. Also needing POP stuff and some MoTU things aswell.

Movie mayhem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Great work on charmor. Basit is kinda funny looking. Cute little fella.

Raul's a new guy, right? Nice stuff. Looks sorta disney-ish to me.

Still deciding on the character to vote for, so will post my thoughts on that when I do.
    Yea Raul is new... i actually have some other stuff by him that i've been meaning to post. maybe i'll just start a raul thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Looks very good, much better than I expected him to turn out and I especially like Basit (but then I like animals so I would). 2 things do come to mind tho;

1: he reminds me, as Darth has pointed out (sort of), of a typical looking Disney character (mainly Aladdin) with morer than a hint of the Prince of Persia thrown in the mix

and 2: my god that is one creepy smile. I will be having nightmares about that smile. But then I generally don't like smiles because they are an extremely creepy looking thing.
    yea i like his creepy smile

Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    Looks like he turned out pretty good, Patreek. Raul is certainly a great new talent too, I'd love to see more of him.
    Ask and ye shall recieve i'll try posting some more of his stuff tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I'll hacve to read the bio later, I don't have time right now. But he looks pretty good! I didn't expect him to come out as good as he did at all! Awesome!
    Ok read it soon though, it involves Sandra ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    Get him Shokoti! Get him!

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeMenPriest View Post
    A lot of the Snakes in your poll appear to be servants ofWraptor. Also, CharmOR is far more powerful than He-Man.

--Asp'r
    You are correct there size. Many of them are part of an Egytpernia story thats been boiling in my head.

I'll clarify Charmors powers later tonight, they have limits... often they don't work as well the more powerful the snakeman is. he is not as powerful as he-man, but with the snakemen at least he's a very close second.

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernaugt View Post
    Very cool! I like the hood version better myself too with the serpenmts eye chest emblem. Would be cool to see him charm and ride a huge snake into battle
    I'm glad you like him! And I agree that would be a cool picture indeed, hmmm maybe i'll have to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by illicitjedi View Post
    I like him! Especially the mongoose!
    Thanks man! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by beyond the legends View Post
    OMG!!!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok this is too cool, now I can't wait for Sandra to happen. This is way too clever you amazing man you.

Can't wait.
    Glad you like it Toby, I think you'll enjoy where it goes.

yea i like his creepy smile
    The smile is almost as creepy as some guy I found on myspace. I think he was called Patrick Scotland...or was that Ireland, well it wasn't Patrick English I know that

Very cool Bio so far Patreek. I love the inclusion of another yet to be shown character too! As well as the curse being revealed for her.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the bio when it is released.

As fopr the current poll. Totem sounds like an awesome character... alot of stuff running through my head already

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Though I already commented on the art- please don't take my silence on the backstory for disinterest. The Mini-fic is neat. You took a lot of time on it and Charmor, and it shows. Shokoti is a fun villainess, one I like using in stories myself, and I definitely want to see the next installment and learn how Charmor got his name.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Movie mayhem!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    The smile is almost as creepy as some guy I found on myspace. I think he was called Patrick Scotland...or was that Ireland, well it wasn't Patrick English I know that
    Ahahaha... hey wait what are you saying ;-) you should see the pictures here: www.patrickireland.net/live/ They get creepier lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Very cool Bio so far Patreek. I love the inclusion of another yet to be shown character too! As well as the curse being revealed for her.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the bio when it is released.

As fopr the current poll. Totem sounds like an awesome character... alot of stuff running through my head already
    Glad you like it Rain! I really liked how these characters fit together, its given me quite an inspiration... too much actually thats part of why Charmor's bio got so freaking long lol. I'm excited to explore it more though with stuff to come. With Sandra's bio though you'll see what happens to get her to that temple who leads her there what her motivations are and then what happens after the scene we saw above.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinitess View Post
    Though I already commented on the art- please don't take my silence on the backstory for disinterest. The Mini-fic is neat. You took a lot of time on it and Charmor, and it shows. Shokoti is a fun villainess, one I like using in stories myself, and I definitely want to see the next installment and learn how Charmor got his name.
    Aw thanks Machinitess. I'm glad you like it. I've been writing a bit more of it the last few days, maybe i'll post part two sooner than later. Any fanfics of he-man on here of yours i could read?

Well it is great so far! So reading the rest will be awesome when it's finished.
    I originally thought of a way to combine all four of the finalists from the open round (Blistor, Sir Seror, Sand-Ra, and Ice-iss) as well as one more character that hasn't been named yet, for an origin and was considering doing a fanfic... but then I got a job again and it took all my time up... so who knows if I will ever do anything with it... it totally strays away from the current story though, so it would be just for fun.

Thje more I look at him I think maybe the boots should be green and scaled like the gloves and cloak, but only from the ankle up. Just a thought I had when I was looking at him.
    Last edited by Rain; August 6, 2008 at 12:18am.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Love everything about him except the Aladdin pants. Awesome pics though
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Hmm, the bio is kind of long mate. Really long, in fact. Can't you put together more of a 'readers digest' so to speak?

I think a good idea for the bio's for these characters is to have them done in the same style as the Marvel Handbook entries are done, or for that matter, the MotU Encyclopedia.

Aw thanks Machinitess. I'm glad you like it. I've been writing a bit more of it the last few days, maybe i'll post part two sooner than later. Any fanfics of he-man on here of yours i could read?
    Not at the moment. I have some old crappy versions of the stuff I'm revamping still posted on Dev art-- but I wouldn't bother reading them lol. I'll be posting new stuff in the next couple months. Right now my other obligations are eating my lunch.
    Signed by-- ME!

---