Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Star Sisters: Post Here If You Want Classic Versions Released

Court Magician
    I would love an original style release! :3

Heroic Warrior
    Given the complaints I see about the Star Sisters release and the cost of all three together, this thread is FASCINATING! Why WOULDN'T Mattel make a three-pack after reading this thread? smh
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

I would buy them if released as the original POP figures, the same as those prototypes.

Heroic Warrior
    Weren't the Star Sisters already released in MOTUC? Would Mattel have the original molds?

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BC Cherry View Post
    Weren't the Star Sisters already released in MOTUC? Would Mattel have the original molds?
    Yes they have been released. But this thread was started in 2008.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    This thread is also in support of the Star Sisters being released as they would have appeared in the 80's line. There are a lot of names in Tallstar's opening post that support the 80's versions of these figures. It's too bad no one knows where the prototypes are. A former .org member in Mexico owns the star wand and someone else owns the prototype of Glory Bird...but no word on where the three Star Sisters actually wound up. I would love to own these 3 to my vintage collection.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by BC Cherry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    This thread is also in support of the Star Sisters being released as they would have appeared in the 80's line. There are a lot of names in Tallstar's opening post that support the 80's versions of these figures. It's too bad no one knows where the prototypes are. A former .org member in Mexico owns the star wand and someone else owns the prototype of Glory Bird...but no word on where the three Star Sisters actually wound up. I would love to own these 3 to my vintage collection.
    I was thinking the same, vintage look for Star Sisters, something like they got with MOTU commemorative figures. This forum is named "She-Ra: Princess of Power Forum (1985 - 1987)" so I hope we are not talking about (those boring) MOTUC here.

But can't they make a new sculpt if they lost prototypes... it is reuse of some parts (the most Peekablue parts for Starla), some resculpted, and some new, except for Jewel Star who has all new sculpt.
    Last edited by Mantisaur82; August 16, 2013 at 08:49am.

Heroic Warrior
    Please add my name to the list of those who wholeheartedly support the Sisters in both PoP and MOTUC form- a bit belated, I know, but I love the concept of the three and have bought MANY, MANY of them loose and MOC (Amazon had 'em for $20 MOC with free shipping earlier this year, and I cheerfully bought two!).
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I'd like the prototype toy versions as well.