Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you excited for tomorrow?

Are you excited for tomorrow?

I must admit that, at times like this, I feel a little silly. I'm 36yrs old, yet I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. MOTU is the one thing that can make me feel that way. I'm so excited about the new MOTUC line. I can't wait to get that Skeletor in my hands! He looks so awesome. I'm even more excited about Faker & Merman coming up. Hopefully this time next year we'll be talking about even more MOTU toys.
    I'm disabled because I chose to drink & drive. I broke my neck, when I totaled my car. I was in the exact same condition as Christopher Reeves was, but I regained my ability to walk. Please don't drink & drive. To read my story, checkout my website & share it with your family & friends.

http://www.dontdrinkandride.com/

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like
    it
    I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
    I know, I know, I know, I know

I know I want you, I want you
    I know I want you, I want you....

Come back home Skeli.
    Last edited by Merman79; January 14, 2009 at 05:49am.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    I'm especially excited cause i'm gonna get my Skelly on Saturday or Monday hopefully! I ordered my He-man and Beastman through Matty and it went smoothly but it took a month to arrive on my doorstep, so this time I have no patience and I'm buying Skelly directly from a store in paris who's ordering them via fast shipping...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Oh yeah. I've got countdown anxiety/excitement.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Excited like a giddy schoolgirl.....

and I'm a guy.

I am going to wait until next month and get Skeletor and the Stratos at the same time. I need to save some extra money up and save on shipping as well.

I can't wait! I've had a picture of the figure as my desktop background for two weeks now at work...Skelly helps me get through the day!

In one word "YES!!!!!!!!!"

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Ready!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm really, really excited like i was when I was a kid. I know this is sad, but I have my He-man and Beast-Man with me a lot of the time. I can't stop putting them in poses. I've reverted back to being 9 years old (I'm 33!). He-Man and Beast-Man are fantastic. But I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Faker.

Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    I am going to wait until next month and get Skeletor and the Stratos at the same time. I need to save some extra money up and save on shipping as well.
    I bet with you, 10 €, that Skeli will be sell out in 3 weeks- 4 weeks.
    Better you buy it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman79 View Post
    I bet with you, 10 €, that Skeli will be sell out in 3 weeks- 4 weeks.
    Better you buy it earlier.
    This is my thought exactly. If I was a betting man I would say that Skeletor will sell out even quicker by people buying more knowing it will sell out. I mean Skeletor can't have more produced than He-man, probably the same or less.

You see all the complaints from those people that waited trying to buy all three at once and now have missed out. Don't make the same mistake with skeletor people.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Eh, I'll be more excited when I get him. I have this thing where I'm excited until the event is a few days away, then it dies down, so right now, Skeletor excitement for me is on the down low.

I'll still buy 2 of him, though. I'm just not jumping through the roof about it.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Oh yeah, I'm real excited! Skeletor was a big favorite when I was little, and my original was destroyed (the second was just chewed up). So I'm really lookin' forward to this one!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Yes I am!!!!
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Yes, yes, by the power of Grey Skull, yes!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Making sure that everything matches so that the transaction is flawless. The last time I ordered He-Man and Beast Man, I was stumbling around for 15 minutes before it went through.

Got them 10 days later. So that's when I'll get enthusiastic.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Heroic Warrior

Excited - yet concerned

I'm excited - yet Im concerned - Im concerned because of the way that he-man and beast man shipped.

If they package these as bad as those .. its not going to be worth my time.. but if they fix the issue..

well then.. OH HAPPY DAY..

Im going to order 2 of each incase one comes in Jacked up... and if it does.. I'll send these back too..
    Http://www.rickstoyroom.com My Website - Newly redesigned
    http://flickr.com/photos/shdwknt My Toy Collection

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Many of the pics of MOTUC Skelly haven't thrilled me all that much, to be honest. But, when I hold my He-Man or Beast Man figures in my hands, it's then that I start to get really excited for Skeletor. There's nothing that can compare to seeing these figures in person, and I can't wait to have Skeletor in my hands!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Excitement and trepidation at once. Excited at the chance of getting Skeletor, nervous about spending more time in Matty Limbo not actually knowing if I will be getting him even after ordering.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Portugal View Post
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

with all those "s" you'd think king hiss was on sale
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    My credit card is ready and I'm just going to be here at work sitting with my laptop waiting for the time to go by.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    Many of the pics of MOTUC Skelly haven't thrilled me all that much, to be honest. But, when I hold my He-Man or Beast Man figures in my hands, it's then that I start to get really excited for Skeletor. There's nothing that can compare to seeing these figures in person, and I can't wait to have Skeletor in my hands!
    I agree. I'm not MOTUC Skeletor's biggest fan, but having a MOTUC compatible Skele will feel pretty good.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Not really. I still haven't found a new job yet, and it's looking like I'll be moving up to Virginia within the next month or so. I need to save every dime, but I want Skeletor so bad.
    You may have defeated us, but you'll never see this child again!