View Poll Results: Which figure is the most sought-after Club Eternia Exclusive?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wun-Dar!

3 4.84%
  • Preternia Disguise He-Man!

0 0%
  • Shadow Weaver!

57 91.94%
  • King He-Man!

0 0%
  • The Unnamed One!

0 0%
  • Oo-Larr!

1 1.61%
  • Not Exclusive, but the most sought-after figure is... (explain)

1 1.61%

Thread: Which figure is the most sought-after Club Eternia Exclusive?

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!

Which figure is the most sought-after Club Eternia Exclusive?

After reading about Oo-Larr in the forums it occurs to me that the vintage He-Man head that accompanies Oo-Larr may be a bigger selling point than the actual figure himself. Many people want multiples of this particular Club exclusive in order to replace the heads on many of their He-man variants.

This got me thinking about the rest of the Club Exclusive figures that we've been given throughout the life of MOTUC. Some of them are in high demand because of who they are, while others are wanted because of their scarcity, and still others may not be desirable at all.

So I ask you, which Club Eternia Exclusive figure is the most sought-after?

Will Mattel ever re-release any of them? Would it be fair to subscribers?

Discuss why you think your choice is the most sought after figure in this thread!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

1) Shadow Weaver (by far)
    2) Wun-Dar
    3) King He-Man
    4) Preternia Disguise He-Man & Unnamed One (probably tied)

Of the non-exclusives, Fisto, Teela, Sorceress, Whiplash, Battle Armour Faker are probably the most expensive, with Beast Man, Kobra Kahn, Scareglow and some others following close behind.

Not sure how Oo-Lar will fit in, butt I assume above King He-Man at least, but not as much as some of the more expensive non-exclusives.

This an objective question. Take a look at prices for completed listings on Ebay and the answer is Shadow Weaver.

I would not expect any of the sub exclusives to be re-released as long as the line is called "Classics." And yes, this includes the vintage He-Man headsculpt included with Oo-Larr.

However, in my opinion, if Matty wants to offer completely new versions of any of these characters in the next line, they would be within their rights to do so. I would say Shadow Weaver, Wundar, and King He-Man would all have a shot at getting revisited eventually.

I doubt any of the other exclusives would get new versions made in the next 20 years.
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I believe Shadow Weaver to be the most sought after figure. A non-variant integral character in the PoP mythos.

Should it be released again? I don't think so. It would negate the exclusive nature of the figure. Why subscribe to get an exclusive figure when that figure would be re-released later anyways?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Obviously Shadow Weaver. Man o man would I be really shined on if I had stupidly not ordered a sub for that year. I'm already a bit miffed that I'm going to have to pay more than a standard price to get a Preternian He Man since I could not afford to sub that year. And him being my least favourite figure in the line, but dang my semi-completionist ways.

So very glad I A) Got her and B) she exists and C) I had the bravery to sub though I wasnt sure I could afford it on that year either.

I think part of the reason I allowed myself not to sub on Preternia year was because I didnt care for him and figured I could wait to maybe find him for a price I was willing to pay, if I ever was willing to pay a price.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Yeah, I kinda figured Shadow Weaver would be far-and-away the most sought after figure... for several reasons.

Some non-exclusive figures that come to mind are Horde Troopers, Fisto, and (for some strange reason) Whiplash.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I think part of the reason I allowed myself not to sub on Preternia year was because I didnt care for him and figured I could wait to maybe find him for a price I was willing to pay, if I ever was willing to pay a price.
    There was a period of time, not long after his release, when you could find a PD He-Man for incredibly cheap. I picked up a couple of extras in addition to my sub, one to display and one to take the left arm off and replace He-Man 2.0's (for the orange bracer)..... sadly the skin-tones are wildly different.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Until I purchased them with a somewhat unexpected windfall, King He-Man and Wun-Dar were my most wanted sub exclusives. I went straight for them when I had the chance, but if this poll was before that time? King He-Man would have got the vote.

Now it's Shadow Weaver. I've wanted an action figure of SW since I was a kid, but her current price makes that impossible. I'd almost say I don't want her now because what's the point of such unrequited desire?

I voted for her anyway.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

there is no way there is one more sought after than shadow weaver

I think the opposite poll will be interesting ...