View Poll Results: Who are the A-List Media Characters?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melaktha

21 17.65%
  • Negator

10 8.40%
  • Kothos

14 11.76%
  • Miro (any version)

55 46.22%
  • Veena

61 51.26%
  • Prahvus

39 32.77%
  • Odiphus

28 23.53%
  • Granita

55 46.22%
  • Pebblass

7 5.88%
  • Lord Masque

67 56.30%
  • General Sunder

43 36.13%
  • Hunga the Harpy

55 46.22%
  • Vultak

51 42.86%
  • Dylamug

58 48.74%
  • Twiggets (Spragg, Spritina, Sprocker)

50 42.02%
  • Master Sebrian

50 42.02%
  • Drissi

23 19.33%
  • Caz

8 6.72%
  • Darius

37 31.09%
  • Crita

71 59.66%
  • The Scientists of Primus (Gepple, Alcon, Krex, Meldoc)

10 8.40%
  • King Hsss' Slave Girl

12 10.08%
  • Tarrak (DC Mini-Series)

1 0.84%
  • Damon (DC Mini-Series)

2 1.68%
  • Kulatak Elder

18 15.13%
  • Calix

41 34.45%
  • Mara

56 47.06%
  • Evilseed (any version)

84 70.59%
  • Angast

5 4.20%
  • Masks of Power Demons

30 25.21%
  • Horde Wraith(s)

31 26.05%
  • Crimson Fury

10 8.40%
  • Hawke (any version)

55 46.22%
  • Delora (any version)

39 32.77%
  • Other Trollans (Montork, Dree-Elle, Yukkers, etc.)

39 32.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who do you consider to be A-List Media Characters?

Who do you consider to be A-List Media Characters?

Straight from the horse's mouth, we can expect some A-List Media Characters in 2015 Classics.

"A list media characters. If unsure what "A-List means" just look at who was released in 2014 or revealed already for 2015 (i.e. Scorpia, Lizard Man). If a character is more important than Scorpia or Lizard Man likely they are coming in 2015. If not, they may not make the cut."

Vote on the media characters that you consider to be "A-List," and feel free to tell me why.

Remember, this isn't a wish list. This is your honest assessment of who you consider to be A-List.
    Last edited by Poweron; September 16, 2014 at 12:28pm.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Warrior
    Darius, Crita and Mara, as well as the NA mini-comic Sorceress, who did not appear here, or the NA list.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not sure since Toyguru's idea of A-List and/or fan-demanded characters is different to mine.

But, I really hope that it includes Granita. Granita had multiple appearances on the PoP Filmation cartoon and she's an absolute necessity to complete the core trio of Rock/Comet Warriors.

I'd also really like to see General Sunder, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets and Vultak, but that appears unlikely to happen.

Surely I can't be the ONLY one here voting for King Hsss' Slave Girl? I remember a few people wanting this a while back...common we need at least ONE slave in MOTUC

I made my selections not on figures I would like to own or see made, but on memorable characters that got a lot of focus on their respective media. Sebrian, Drissi, and the Scientists were all A-list for the NA cartoon. Do I want to see figures of them made, no, but for me that's how I distinguish A-Z list characters. Dylamug, Hunga, and Evilseed have had at least 2 appearances in media, which makes them more important than any figure we got in the Filmation sub or character that was up for a vote at SDCC in 2013 (Huntara/Lord Masque) IMO.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Evilseed is the A lister number 1 from MYP/200x. Especially because he was also in Filmation. If there is any chance he isnt assured in 2015 I judge that a serious misstep.

I do not personally care too terribly much about Veena but I admit she'd fit as a leftover A lister especially from 200x/MYP

Miro is a serious A lister from what is left because his position in the continuity and being in basically all cannons.

I see Mara, Crita, & Master Sebrian are placed in this poll. Well yes, they are definately considered A list. I do not particularly want Master Sebrian but he's obviously an A lister NA. As I said in the NA poll, if Crita is not assured in 2015 and I feel she may not be, that is a pretty serious misstep. Not as much as if we didnt get Evilseed, but pretty big.

Since we have Shokoti I feel Lord Masque is clearly the new "A" lister for Filmation. Despite the fact that I do not need him since as I said we have Shokoti I feel we should have him.

I did not vote for Granita or Hawke or Dylamug, Vultak, Hunga, Prahvus, Calix or especially my beloved General Sunder because though I know these are all fan favourites I cannot lie and say that they are A list. some of them may be "A" list of what is left but I dont know I can judge that very well.

I really want a Darius and I'd love to pretend he is A list and though I feel he deserves to be at least a High B for NA for various reasons I cannot lie.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think it really matters. Scott Neitlich is going to pick who he wants, like Nepthu and Plundor.

I didn't see Despara in that list...

So Crita beats out everyone except Evilseed. Buuuut we won't be getting her.

Great.
    A Want List of Sorts: Saurod, Buzz-Saw Hordak, Dragstor, Perfuma, Dare, Snake Mountain, Prahvus, Veena, King Chuboolu, Flying Fists He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Evilseed without a doubt, Lord Masque...and gimme a slave girl. Not a-list but I just want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    I didn't see Despara in that list...
    I put her in the list of possible surprises according to Scott.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

I consider Dylamug as A list as what Lizard Man is, as both had around the same amount of screen time and Dylamug did a LOT more than Lizard Man did at that. I really think Dylamug should come in 2015, as he is much more important than Huntara who only appeared in a single episode (yet Dylamug was not included in any fan votes)

The only media characters I need are Dylamug, Hunga the Harpy and the 3 main Twiggets. I'd also take Uncle Montork and Dree-Elle. But Dylamug is essential to completing my Horde collection
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Filmation Tung Lashor, 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Frosta, Hordak, Mer-Man, Leech & Tri-Klops Filmation heads, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Anyone who was prominent in their respective media such as Master Sebrian, Crita, the Twiggets, Caz, Drissi, and Mara.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

IMO, the villainous Kothos (nemesis of Evil Lyn) is more A-list than oncers like Icer and Plundor (no disrespect to them). Evilseed is also more A-list as he made it to 200x.

Montork and Dree-Elle are central to Orko's story.

Veena, Miro and Hunga are all vital elements to the Universe. There are several more on the list I voted for (Hawke, Granita ...), but these rate a special mention.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Great.
    Yes it's a shame. The 4H could have done wonders with her. I hope we get a few more NA characters before the line ends. I was hoping for Darius or Sebrian but I guess that Mara will be the only NA stuff we'll be getting.

I'm also afraid that there are several Filmation/200X we'll never get.

I wonder if Mattel even paid attention to the 2016 character poll we did a few months ago. IMHO the 20 top characters or so should be made as MOTUC figures...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Evilseed / Lodar
    POP: King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian / Crita

Heroic Warrior
    Something tells me people are voting for what they want, not what they consider A-list.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Great.
    Agree. Crita is an A-List must have. Hopefully we'll see her at some point.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Pretty clear, common consensus that Evilseed, Crita, Masque and Veena are four of the most demanded characters of the media pantheon.

If we don't get these guys in 2015, they'd be a damn easy sell for the first quarter of 2016.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug, Zilora
    CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Lizzor
    RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero Prototype, Zodaq (4H 200x Concept)
    STRIDOR, Attak-Trak, Roton, Night Stalker

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    Pretty clear, common consensus that Evilseed, Crita, Masque and Veena are four of the most demanded characters of the media pantheon.
    If we don't get these guys in 2015, they'd be a damn easy sell for the first quarter of 2016.
    And once they're gone, perhaps there'll be a lil' more room for MOP Demons, at last !

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Grepicon View Post
    I don't think it really matters. Scott Neitlich is going to pick who he wants, like Nepthu and Plundor.
    Totally agree with you!