• Sir Laser Lot

9 27.27%
  • Evil Seed

24 72.73%

Thread: MOTUC Superpower Beatdown #3:Sir Laser Lot VS Evil Seed

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

MOTUC Superpower Beatdown #3:Sir Laser Lot VS Evil Seed

Previous Beatdowns Winners: Snout Spout, Count Marzo

I copied a list of the names of ALL MOTU characters, printed them and placed them in a hat. Completely random match-ups in a battle to the death! The first Beatdown saw the nimble Lizard Man pitted against the robotic powerhouse Snout Spout, and the high flying reptilian wonder did not make it out alive. Round 2 was Orko against Count Marzo, and the little blue flying Trollan was flattened! Next we have a match up of laser powered knight versus magical vine might.

Sir Laser Lot: Heroic Laser Powered Knight
    Armored, skilled and with laser weapons that can cut through any form of evil, Sir Laser Lot will protect Eternia, and leaf every one of EvilSeed's plants in ruin! There is nothing EvilSeed can summon that Sir Laser Lot cannot slice down!

VS

Evil Seed: Evil Master of Vines
    Not even He-Man could stand against the relentless vines of this wicked creature. For every vine that is severed, a new one will grow to devour Sir Laser Lot whole. Strangling, twisting, thorny torment and death await Sir Laser Lot.

Last edited by CapricornDefender; August 6, 2015 at 11:57pm.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter Not that creativity is actually valued here.

Evil Seed rocks! he controls all plant life on the evil side. Whats Sir Laser Lot control lasers?

Quote Originally Posted by Erndogg View Post
    Evil Seed rocks! he controls all plant life on the evil side. Whats Sir Laser Lot control lasers?
    Interesting post...

In the real world lasers shoot missiles out of the sky, cut industrial steel, and perform microsurgery.

In the world of fantasy, they can melt bridges and cut through castle walls like butter... and there was this crazy little known franchaise that you may have never ever heard of built around battles with 'light sabres' but I can see how you may lack the vision...

Now back to the beatdown.
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; August 7, 2015 at 02:46am.

Tough one. We know very little about Laser Lot so there's not much in the terms of accomplished feats. We do know Evil Seeds power was almost equal to that of Moss man and that it took quite some effort to take him down. Given what we know I have to give this round to Evil Seed since he has all those plant minions which he can send down on Laser Lot. LL will probably hold is own for quite some time, but in the end Evil Seed will outlast him.. I think...

I love that LL design btw. Very 200x-ie
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Heroic Warrior
    Win to the knight, no question.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

While Sir Laser-Lot has the ideal power-set to go up against Evil Seed, I think that it is only enough to give him a good, solid showing before he's overwhelmed.

I'm giving it to Evil Seed, but I feel the need to add that this wouldn't be an easy win for the plant monster. SLL can last a really long time against the likes of a multitude of strangling vines and various plant creatures, but Evil Seed has been shown to be much more versatile and nearly limitless in his ability to continue attacking. I just don't see a knight-type character thinking beyond "DEFEND!" which means he's unlikely to go for the source or even think that Evil Seed could be beaten that way.

Also, like I said, Evil Seed has much more versatility. Up against SLL he'll have to pull out all the stops, plants that emit poison, blinding spores, etc. Eventually, it will be one of these surprise moves that takes out SLL.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

I think Evilseed has this one ... I mean, in the Filmation cartoon it took the combined might of He-Man, Skeletor, and the Sorceress to take him down.

I feel pretty sure any one of those three could take Sir Laser-Lot on their own, so I can't give the knight the win on this battle.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Evil Seed easily again...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    While Sir Laser-Lot has the ideal power-set to go up against Evil Seed, I think that it is only enough to give him a good, solid showing before he's overwhelmed.

I'm giving it to Evil Seed, but I feel the need to add that this wouldn't be an easy win for the plant monster. SLL can last a really long time against the likes of a multitude of strangling vines and various plant creatures, but Evil Seed has been shown to be much more versatile and nearly limitless in his ability to continue attacking. I just don't see a knight-type character thinking beyond "DEFEND!" which means he's unlikely to go for the source or even think that Evil Seed could be beaten that way.

Also, like I said, Evil Seed has much more versatility. Up against SLL he'll have to pull out all the stops, plants that emit poison, blinding spores, etc. Eventually, it will be one of these surprise moves that takes out SLL.
    Wow, awesome post! Its like you actually took time and anaylized the characters strengths and weaknesses before making a statement as to which you're in favor of. Are you a unicorn?

Yeesh! You're really putting out tough ones!

Well, my knee-jerk reaction is to give it to Laser-Lot, because LASERS. However...I think it's more a matter of the scale of power. Laser-Lot can form energy from his body, but how limited is it? We don't know much about him yet. I assume it's not just limitless energy - he's an altered human using a mystical item.

Evil Seed, on the other hand, is near to God power, isn't he? He's supposed to go toe-to-toe with Moss Man, another one wielding the power of an Eternian God. I don't really see Evil Seed tiring, and he certainly isn't going to run out of Earth to cultivate his vines!

I think Laser-Lot is going to put up one HECK of a fight, no question. He could even be the "last stand" kinda guy, holding off Evil Seed for as long as he could before help arrives. And he'd probably last a good while! I just think Evil Seed needs multiple people and some mystical item to take him down - probably more than one. Even with a mystical item, Laser-Lot is still human. He'll tire out eventually.

I guess I have to give this one to Evil Seed, for endurance and probably having more power over plants than Laser-Lot has power over energy manipulation. And I am most certainly not playing favorites here, 'cause I friggin' LOVE Sir Laser-Lot.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

This is definitely a tough one.

My first thought was Sir Laser-Lot for the win, since his laser attacks would be a very effective method against plant/organic matter.

However, I feel that EvilSeed would eventually overwhelm Sir Laser-Lot.

EvilSeed gets the win in this round.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Yeesh! You're really putting out tough ones!
    Its random. Honest.

Heroic Warrior
    Evil seed.. he won't stop coming..

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Evil seed.. he won't stop coming..
    Looks like you're not the only one who feels this way.

Heroes always win. Lazer lot. A good fight, a great fight, but in the end Sir wins.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Heroes always win. Lazer lot. A good fight, a great fight, but in the end Sir wins.
    Doesn't look like it.