PCS EXCLUSIVE

Will be available through popcultureshocktoys.com

Price : $345.00
    Edition Size : 200 pcs
    Size : 16.5" (41.2cm) tall
    Est Ship : 3rd Qtr 2016
    Pre-Order Discount : Up to 10% for pre-ordering

Features: Alternate un-helmeted head and broken staff
    Last edited by foots_mcgee; August 30, 2015 at 12:26pm.
    PCS Filmation Collection:

Looks like this WILL be my first statue purchase from this line after all! Here's hoping (even though she's sporting the Filmation costume) for a limited run yellow-skinned version exclusive or whatnot... because I'd throw down dollars for that, for sure!
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

I of course need her to go along side my Teela and Sorceress statues. I can't wait to see the finished paint master.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Hard for me to have much of an opinion given what we have been shown so far. However, I'm sure it will be great!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Totally Dyslexic
    Hm…

I see granny pants and high heels? Evil Lyn in FILMATION had flat boots. And the face is pretty but i donīt see Evil Lyns cartoon features in that photo…

Itīs a nice statue but thatīs not FILMATION Evil Lyn(yet) if you ask me.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I think it'll certainly come to Filmation life once there is some paint etc etc. Personally I'm stoked by this already. Now just a way to figure out how to justify to BossladyWife that I want to pick one up...

Edit: I just realized she ha sort of Vampirella pose going on which is cool too. I was going to post a pic for comparison, but it may be a bit too racey for here.
    Last edited by Thunderkill; August 11, 2015 at 01:06pm.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Please please please tell me she's going to have full crystals on her headdress.
    Quote Originally Posted by foots_mcgee View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with putting some heels (not hight heels btw) on her. I love would personly love if they did put her in high heels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hm…

I see granny pants and high heels? Evil Lyn in FILMATION had flat boots. And the face is pretty but i donīt see Evil Lyns cartoon features in that photo…

Itīs a nice statue but thatīs not FILMATION Evil Lyn(yet) if you ask me.
    By the Power of : For the Honor of : IN THE NAME OF GREYSKULL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilboynnc View Post
    Please please please tell me she's going to have full crystals on her headdress.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with putting some heels (not hight heels btw) on her. I love would personly love if they did put her in high heels.
    I doubt the headdress will have crystals. This line is fully sculpted with no mixed media.

The heels aren't a deal breaker for me, but I very much prefer they stick to the source material for consistency sake.

The MOTU Classic statue line by PCS is where you should expect crystals and heels IMHO.

Totally Dyslexic
    Her helmet had no skull or other details in FILMATION.

There is nothing wrong with heels in general for example in 200X she had higher heeled boots but not in FILMATION and since those statues are based on FILMATIONs cartoon design itīs simply not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by foots_mcgee View Post
    I doubt the headdress will have crystals. This line is fully sculpted with no mixed media.

The heels aren't a deal breaker for me, but I very much prefer they stick to the source material for consistency sake.

The MOTU Classic statue line by PCS is where you should expect crystals and heels IMHO.
    To be fair it makes no sense giving the warrior high heels and the enchantress wears flats so basically they should have switched the the foot wear for those characters but FILMATION didnīt and thatīs why i say stick to what they did back them, thatīs all.

They are right why not give the character of Evil Lyn high(er) heel boots it fits her character but as i said before itīs simply not cartoon accurate

Her wands chrystal ball could be more transparent/translucent but like foots_mcgee mentioned there are other lines which already use jewels and more sparkle and there itīs very fitting and i like them very much
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

She looks a little off, but she might look a lot better once painted.

Looking good! Switch out head and hands? No heels.

I will buy it !

Pop Culture Shock : He-man EX - Teela EX AP - Beastman - Trapjaw - Man at Arms - Skeletor EX AP - Sorceress EX - He-Man & BC EX AP
    Photos : www.flickr.com

Heroic Warrior
    Looking good!

I love it! Looking forward to the full reveal.
    Last edited by foots_mcgee; August 22, 2015 at 04:14pm.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think this just might be my first statue...
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Really nice statue I will buy it for sure, but that's so long to wait, I ve already have 6 pending statues purchases for teela, trap jaw, skeletor, man at arms, sorceress and he-man battle cat.
    I am really looking forward to get them !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Now that it's painted, it looks great! It was really hard to tell before.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Looks great!!!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Widget
    awesome, will be mine !

Wow it looks awesome.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Court Magician
    Very nice statue! After Sorceress, another great sculpture for my collection!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Another easy order, loving this line.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

She looks amazing, I love that the crystal ball is translucent and the base is semi-translucent too.

According to the PCS newsletter the full reveal and order details will be in next weeks newsletter.

"Don't crowd me boys!"

Beautiful! I may have to sell some Marmits to pay for this lovely lady!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Widget
    AMAZING! they are getting better and better with each release. Although this is a costly line, it is so addictive and if they keep producing quality atr pieces such as this, they will remain the focus of my collecting! Hope to see Leech and Mantenna in the She-Ra line and PLEASE have Kowl as the exclusive with She-ra! (Oh deary my!)