Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He-Man and She-Ra Classic Animated Adventures LIMITED EDITION book - up for pre-order

He-Man and She-Ra Classic Animated Adventures LIMITED EDITION book - up for pre-order

The upcoming guide from Dark Horse now comes as a special, ultra limited edition variant!
    Info below, and click here to pre-order!

Check out this video review by Pixel Dan!

The wait for the upcoming Dark Horse Books guide to the He-Man and She-Ra Filmation cartoons just got a little more exciting. Written by cartoon expert James Eatock, the He-Man and She-Ra: A Complete Guide to the Classic Animated Adventures boasts nearly 600 pages of synopses, animation processes, and trivia for every single episode of the Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power cartoons.

In addition to the regular edition coming this August, Dark Horse has partnered with world-renowned fan site He-Man.org to offer a special version of this amazing book. The limited edition variant comes with a faux leather cover with foil stamping that beautifully complements the design of the previously released limited edition of The Art of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. It also comes with gilded edges that enhance the look of the volume with a prestigious gold sheen.

And for the crowning element, it is wrapped with a holofoil dust jacket featuring He-Man and She-Ra in their famous transformation scene! The holofoil makes the magic come to life as you move the book around in your hands, and it will pop off any collector's shelf. The back of the dust jacket features the two most evil beings on Eternia and Etheria: Skeletor and Hordak, ready to attack!

But whatever you do, don't wait to preorder. Whereas the limited edition of The Art of He-Man was restricted to 4,000 copies, only 1,000 copies of the He-Man and She-Ra: A Complete Guide to the Classic Animated Adventures limited edition will ever be printed. So preorder yours before it's too late. You don't want to miss out on this incredible collectible! Pre-order today!

Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Done and done
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Oooohhhhh!!!! This is so tempting!!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    How long do we have til preorder ends?

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    How long do we have til preorder ends?
    Something like this is hard to say. The Art of MOTU limited edition nearly sold out. I can't say inventory specifics, but I know there's very few left and there was 4000 of those to start with. And there's only 1000 of these.

We've had toys limited to 1000 that disappear in less than a day. Then we have things like our SOTS DVD variant limited to 1000 that took a few months to sell out. Some items go fast, others take a while to sell out.

So, this could be gone in a few days? A few weeks? A few months? Tough to say.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Something like this is hard to say. The Art of MOTU limited edition nearly sold out. I can't say inventory specifics, but I know there's very few left and there was 4000 of those to start with. And there's only 1000 of these.

We've had toys limited to 1000 that disappear in less than a day. Then we have things like our SOTS DVD variant limited to 1000 that took a few months to sell out. Some items go fast, others take a while to sell out.

So, this could be gone in a few days? A few weeks? A few months? Tough to say.
    Dang.. yeah when I asked that I didn't read that they were limited to 1000. Thanks val.. just wanted to know how much time I had.. a 100 is a lot and wanted to make sure I was cool Financially. At first had no idea that it was 1000..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, done...

Woo! Ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    When will these be shipping?

Ordered.....big thanks to Dark Horse and everyone else involved who made this happen. It was inportant that She-Ra got equal billing on the cover of this book! I can't wait to have this in my collection.

One point if I may make some constructive criticism. ...something looks off with the shape of She-Ra's face. I think it looks a touch to narrow.
    Last edited by Angel-T; April 27, 2016 at 04:17am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

When will these be shipping?
    I believe in August. I can't remember the date but I think it was closer to late August

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rko View Post
    I believe in August. I can't remember the date but I think it was closer to late August
    OK cool.. pretty sure I preordered the other version, but this is like the art book to me and just a cool thing to have closed in the collection.

Thanks orko

He-Man and She-Ra Classic Animated Adventures LIMITED EDITION book - up for pre-order

OK cool.. pretty sure I preordered the other version, but this is like the art book to me and just a cool thing to have closed in the collection.

Yeah mate I agree, and on top of that there's only 1000 being released. So I just needed to have it. Cost me $233 though after converting to Australian dollars and shipping :-//

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah mate I agree, and on top of that there's only 1000 being released. So I just needed to have it. Cost me $233 though after converting to Australian dollars and shipping :-//
    Omg, orko.. wow.. and agreed. When I read 1000 I said don't sleep, just get it..

I don't know how you fine folks in Australia can afford to order anything. Shipping from the US is through the roof! I was grimacing at those prices. It's like three times as much as it was back when we were shipping things in 2003.

I don't know how you fine folks in Australia can afford to order anything. Shipping from the US is through the roof! I was grimacing at those prices. It's like three times as much as it was back when we were shipping things in 2003.
    Tell me about it mate. It's a killer just on shipping alone. It does my head in. But what do you do huh. When you have a passion for something it kinda leaves you with no choice. Im thankful God has blessed me with a good paying job.

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Preordered. I REALLY love the look of the He-Man and She-Ra outer cover as well as the two swords on the hard cover. I passed on the previous exclusive, but this one is a must have for me.

In the name of the Lloyd!

Heroic Warrior
    Pre-ordered one as well. I just love the look of both the outer cover and hardcover. Can't wait!

I wonder how this is selling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Me either.. I truly feel bad for all foreign fans.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Ordered mine!!!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Ordered mine! I also pre-ordered the standard version so I have one to read, this one it too nice to flip through!!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Will there be pics any time soon? The description is pretty detailed, so I can imagine it al right, but pictures would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Will there be pics any time soon? The description is pretty detailed, so I can imagine it al right, but pictures would be even better.
    You'll find some in the thread for the non-limited edition.

For anyone curious about how the Limited Edition cover was made, please click here to check out this interview on the main page of He-Man.org!

Placed my order. It'll sit alongside my Art of He-Man book with pride.
    I am Imp's number one fan.