Thread: Do I have all of the cartoons?

Do I have all of the cartoons?

I watched MOTU religiously as a kid, but didn't watch POP, and had grown out of it (or, so I said) before NA and 200x came around. I didn't even know the latter two existed.

Last year, I got the 30th Anniversary dvd set and rewatched all of MOTU. Then, I moved on to 200x and NA (buying the full sets where episodes were missing on the anniversary set). I also have the Holiday Special and Secret of the Sword.

This year, I've been watching She-Ra for the very first time (and loving it)...but I'm down to ONE episode left. I can't bring myself to watch it! If I do, it will be the last NEW episode for me EVER. No new MOTU-related cartoons to watch ever again! I'm heartbroken.

Are there any specials I've missed? Any extras? I suppose I can go back to the beginning of MOTU and start over again, but this has been like catching up with a dear old friend, and I'm not ready to have it end yet!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

There's nothing more cartoon-wise. There's the live action movie, and some old VHS tapes of Golden Books that had VERY limited animation, but I that's all that I can think of. Of course if you are just looking for general media, there are many comics and books from the 80s out there.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation: Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    ..aaahhh

You can watch 1959 RawHide with John Erwin, and some guy called Clint Eastwood.
    Its a very patriotic show, like constitutional and stuff.

Also it has He-Man as you've never seen him before.!

Cartoon-wise seek out "The Greatest Adventures of All" and "Skeletor's Revenge". They are compilations of episodes, but in-between there is new animation with characters talking (Sorceress in "Greatest" and "Revenge" has Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Beast Man). They are pretty great.

Good suggestions! Thanks everyone!

This is a chronic problem for me, lol. I still haven't watched the last two episodes of Eureka or the final season of Smallville. Ha!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

Man, do I know that feeling. I've been avoiding watching the series finale of Gummi Bears and also Gargoyles (but all I have left is "Goliath's chronicles" so "canon wise" that ship has sailed).

In fact, I once gave it so much thought I had a dream they had made a new Gummi Bears series AND it had ended, all without me knowing.

That did happen with biker mice of mars, but I didn't mind in that case.

Just a few days ago I finished Spectacular Spider-man.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Quote Originally Posted by Romer View Post
    Man, do I know that feeling. I've been avoiding watching the series finale of Gummi Bears and also Gargoyles (but all I have left is "Goliath's chronicles" so "canon wise" that ship has sailed).

In fact, I once gave it so much thought I had a dream they had made a new Gummi Bears series AND it had ended, all without me knowing.

That did happen with biker mice of mars, but I didn't mind in that case.

Just a few days ago I finished Spectacular Spider-man.
    Well, I'm sorry you know the feeling, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

++++++++++

In addition to the suggestions you guys gave me, I also discovered that the pre-MOTU Flash Gordon cartoon from Lou Scheimer and crew is available on Hulu, WITH the episodes that weren't included on the DVD set. Also available: Bravestarr.

Awesome! Now I have a handful of options to help ease the Filmation withdrawals!
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; June 19, 2014 at 06:42pm. Reason: new info

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    Well, I'm sorry you know the feeling, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

++++++++++

In addition to the suggestions you guys gave me, I also discovered that the pre-MOTU Flash Gordon cartoon from Lou Scheimer and crew is available on Hulu, WITH the episodes that weren't included in the DVD set.

Awesome! Now I have a handful of options to help ease the Filmation withdrawals!
    Flash Gordon episodes not on DVD set?
    What DVD set of Flash Gordon do you have?