Thread: "Ambush In The Mountains Of Doom" by Mike Hoffman from Mad Duck Posters

"Ambush In The Mountains Of Doom" by Mike Hoffman from Mad Duck Posters

Mad Duck Posters has a new print up for sale:

"We are excited to present a new fine art He-man and the Masters Of the Universe poster that draws influence from Frank Frazetta, Alfredo Alcala,and Earl Norem! The very talented Mike Hoffman painted this piece on canvas, and the nuances of traditional brush strokes can be seen in the art!

With a vintage feel to the work, the art is reminiscent of the original mini-comics, golden books, and 80s toy box art!

The poster is a 18 x 24, Fine Art Giclee with an edition size of 250 and costs $55. It is available for purchase now!"

Click here to purchase your copy at Mad Duck Posters.

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

"We are excited to present a new fine art He-man and the Masters Of the Universe poster that draws influence from Frank Frazetta, Alfredo Alcala,and Earl Norem! The very talented Mike Hoffman painted this piece on canvas, and the nuances of traditional brush strokes can be seen in the art!

With a vintage feel to the work, the art is reminiscent of the original mini-comics, golden books, and 80s toy box art!

The poster is a 18 x 24, Fine Art Giclee with an edition size of 250 and costs $55. It is available for purchase now!"

Absolutely fantastic!!!

As a great fan of the first MOTU mini comics, of the awesome Fantasy box artwork of William George, this is definitely "must have" for me! Love the Frazetta influence! It's such an awesome treat for both the MOTU fans and those of the great Fantasy artist! It would have been amazing back then, if Frank could do some art for MOTU. This great poster shows how incredible it could have been. Thanks to Mad Duck Posters and Mike Hoffman for this superb piece!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

This is an incredible piece of artwork! And an awesome homage to all of the classic covers of the numerous paperback novels I read as a kid (and still enjoy!)

If R.E. Howard, E.R. Burroughs, or Robert Jordan ever had written a MOTU novel - this is the artwork that would adorn it's cover!! I love the fantasy influence!

I can't explain why, but this artwork mixes two of the greatest things from my life and gives me a ridiculous sense of joy... expensive? Yes. Worth it? Oh, Yeah!

The other posters on the website are fantastic as well, but I hope to see more in this same vein...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!