Thread: Twitter Tweetathon on Saturday, 19. September to Support MOTU and the Movie!!

Widget

Twitter Tweetathon on Saturday, 19. September to Support MOTU and the Movie!!

Tweetathon on Saturday 19.September the Full Day! He-man She-Ra Celebration!#MastersOfTheUniverse #NewHeManMovie

Show @DeVonFranklin and @yost your Support for the #MastersOfTheUniverse Movie and Tweet the Full Day Sat, 19.Sep

As admirable as I feel the sentiment is, I think something like this may be best reserved for when more steam is building for the film to help support it if things seem like they're on the fence.

Two days to organize a big Twitter push isn't much time. And given that the He-Man film has been stuck in development for around fifteen years, I think you'll find that most people are a bit burnt out on pushing for it.

Plus, it's going to have the opposite effect if a twitter campaign is announced and only a few hundred people participate. It will instead look like no one cares. For something like this to make a meaningful impact on a social media platform like Twitter, you need tens of thousands of people.

Sorry to throw cold water on it. I'm definitely with you in spirit! But I feel very confident that something like this would be better off with a lot more planing and better timing.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!