Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 109

Thread: First look at Battle Cat for the new film?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior Mick.Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Newark, Ohio
    Posts
    126

    First look at Battle Cat for the new film?


  2. #2
    Grew up on a horse Baena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,780
    AMAZING Battlecat!!!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

  3. #3
    Loco Motu Vato ehenyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    www.mhalo.com
    Posts
    9,603
    Frakin awesome!!!
    If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

    If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,976
    Good grief. Is that concept art for the movie? In a way I wish I didn’t see that. If it dies, that is.

  5. #5
    Master of Nihility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I'm Here So I Don't Get Fined...lol :)
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick.Jeep View Post
    Awesome!!!!!

    MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain.

    MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.


    *My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,976
    In every single article I’ve read about Rothman’s appointment they all have one thing in common: they all make clear how Sony needs franchises. It hasn’t got much. At all. Spider-Man and possibly Ghostbusters. That’s it. In the end that need for more franchises might be enough for MOTU to be given the greenlight. Let's hope.

  7. #7
    Mistress of the Whip! Divia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    19,886
    Oh snap!

    Obey the whip!

    Smile like you mean it.

  8. #8
    Loco Motu Vato ehenyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    www.mhalo.com
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Good grief. Is that concept art for the movie? In a way I wish I didn’t see that. If it dies, that is.
    Please clear the room, everyone. Charlie Brown has arrived!
    If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

    If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Poweron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick.Jeep View Post
    That looks really, really awesome. I am getting super-excited now.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

  10. #10
    Argenternian heavy-eternium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    BUENOS AIRES,ARGENTINA,SOUTH OF HEAVEN
    Posts
    1,828
    We are moving from excitement to disappointment and disappointment to euphoria in moments.DeVon you're driving us hahaha

    Wow that looks like a digital shot from a movie

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior WDWFreak53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,938
    I have a feeling they are doing quick CGI shots to nail down design and "look" of the film. I highly doubt this is an actually shot from the movie footage.

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior foots_mcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    An hour's drive from Hell's Half Acre
    Posts
    2,319
    I like it!

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Mick.Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Newark, Ohio
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    I have a feeling they are doing quick CGI shots to nail down design and "look" of the film. I highly doubt this is an actually shot from the movie footage.
    I agree but it is still freakin awesome!!!

  14. #14
    USF Bull chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    6,843
    That Battle Cat concept looks nice!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior evenflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey Represent
    Posts
    4,289
    Looks pretty awesome!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

  16. #16
    Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,434
    If that battlecat is related to the movie I'm all in for it!!! I love the color and the serious tone in the pic. I'm officially having high hopes for this movie!

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior InThe80s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    We are moving from excitement to disappointment and disappointment to euphoria in moments.DeVon you're driving us hahaha

    Wow that looks like a digital shot from a movie
    Neither disappointment nor euphoria are warranted. People are just letting themselves get over hyped on what is overall meaningless tidbits. Where there is hype there is the inevitable crash and let down of disappointment. We do this to our selves. Devon Franklin has little control of what we are thinking or what his bosses are planning. This is a long process that has been going on for 11 long years of ups and downs. After a while you get used it and we can expect more ups and downs in future. There is really nothing to get excited about or be disappointed over until a real formal announcement is made.


  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior Mick.Jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Newark, Ohio
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post
    Neither disappointment nor euphoria are warranted. People are just letting themselves get over hyped on what is overall meaningless tidbits. Where there is hype there is the inevitable crash and let down of disappointment. We do this to our selves. Devon Franklin has little control of what we are thinking or what his bosses are planning. This is a long process that has been going on for 11 long years of ups and downs. After a while you get used it and we can expect more ups and downs in future. There is really nothing to get excited about or be disappointed over until a real formal announcement is made.

    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3...psmwnnt2ab.jpg

    Still exciting to see a potential vision for a possible film no matter how small. Some here have put in a lot time following the developments of this project and to see a little payoff is exciting. Thanks for trying to ruin it.

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick.Jeep View Post
    Still exciting to see a potential vision for a possible film no matter how small. Some here have put in a lot time following the developments of this project and to see a little payoff is exciting. Thanks for trying to ruin it.
    Yeah, you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. Excuse us for getting excited at what a live-action Battle-Cat may end up looking like. You know, it is pretty cool. Why not get a bit excited at the possibility it presents? We've never had tidbits like this before. Don't join Tom Rothman in bursting our balloons. We're in this together.
    Last edited by Krueger; March 3, 2015 at 10:06pm.

  20. #20
    Argenternian heavy-eternium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    BUENOS AIRES,ARGENTINA,SOUTH OF HEAVEN
    Posts
    1,828
    We get excited with these little things because WE ARE FANS , then if the movie doesn't happen we will be sad but teaser like this Battle-Cat are very enjoyable. #LiveTheMoment

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior PowerofGygor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    451
    WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I freakin' LOVE it! Oh God, please let this movie happen!!!
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

  22. #22
    Musculation Master Jokubas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    286
    I hope that single-color scheme is for show and isn't what the movie will look like.

    It's a small picture, but the Battle Cat looks pretty good from what we can see.

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    252
    Yes, Yes, and YES!

  24. #24
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    4,755
    all good here. Keep it going.

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    395
    I very much like the battlecat look. I am hoping this is just an image missing the color. I think they can keep this mean tough look with the old brighter colors i use to love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •