Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Filmation Soundtrack CD - SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    I LONG for a soundtrack. i think really the only way we'll get one is it some god of a man goes through each episode, and cuts out the sections where there is music playing, but no sound sfx/dialogue then over the course of the whole show try and price together a complete long from all the snippets.
    That would be very hard to do... though it would be A LOT easier using voiceless tracks and those are offlimits to us ordinary fans.
    Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

I just found some more music. Everyone should know that La Tempete from Mysterious Cities of Gold is lifted straight from MOTU.Its one of the bad guy/snake mountain themes...but i just found another one..Le bouclier fumant..some people may know of this but i wasn't aware.
    Incase you need to refresh your memory i'm currently watching MU023 orko's Favourite Uncle and its playing at about 07:30-08:08

Maybe this is the reason they cant release it.. Some of the tracks are shared with other shows..

Only some! so far i've only found the 2 tracks i've mentioned..and there was a release of some of the static tracks in..argentina i think it was..so i don't see why they couldn't release the majority of the tracks..and if we have to miss out on a small handful..so be it..we can buy the Mysterious Cities of Gold soundtracks to complete the set.

Infact if anyone else is aware of any tracks from any of the shows that have made their way into shows i would encourage anyone to say so here, so that we may aquire the tracks that are legitamately available already..even it means we need to source a completely different show to get 'em.
    Last edited by Jii Dee; September 27, 2009 at 07:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by demiscy View Post
    Maybe this is the reason they cant release it.. Some of the tracks are shared with other shows..
    That could only pose a problem for Mysterious Cities of Gold soundtrack release... not MOTU.

In case I'm wrong, they could allways exclude those themes.
    Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I would go for it in a minute
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

I want a soundtrack. A She-Ra soundtrack. MOTU wouldn't be bad either.

I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!MOTU......SOUNDTRACK.....FILMATION....O VERLOAD....

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    Heck Yeah i'm down. give me MOTU music now!

I purchased an LP from a guy that says it is one of the theme LPs. I have not received the package yet.

Showing my support by saying YES PLEASE I would love to have the soundtrack. Raising hand over here in wanting it.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

I'm so down for this. I've been wanting this soundtrack for YEARS!!

Same here! +1!!!!

Definitely! I'm looking for the Secret of the Sword soundtrack right now! It's expensive though on record.
    UP TO DATE WANT LIST FOR COMICS (REG. SIZE NOT MINI FIGURE COMICS): http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=186577

i was thinking about doing this, going through each episode and piecing together complete tracks where there is only music audio. would take forever though. a real headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    I LONG for a soundtrack. i think really the only way we'll get one is it some god of a man goes through each episode, and cuts out the sections where there is music playing, but no sound sfx/dialogue then over the course of the whole show try and price together a complete long from all the snippets.

Definitely count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

Sign me up as well!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Hello again, I still want the original music of He-Man 80s cartoons
    I hope one day we all can have the action scenes music.

But alas.... I have posted on youtube some of the themes that were released... If you want to check it out go to the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E0EbNSfrCw

My account name is Philip17rc, I will post the rest when I can

I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I'd love a complete MOTU Filmation soundtrack. I've been hoping for years that they'd release one.

I would definitely buy it! But it's been a while since the movie soundtrack has been released...
    For the honor of Grayskull!

All for it. Maybe enough demand for this would get the Filmation rights into Mattel's hands for future projects.

A Defender of Grayskull coolapex's Avatar
    In 2002 I bought, off of ebay, the soundtrack music to the Filmation cartoon. I took the chance and bought It from a seller in Argentina. Sure enough I got 16 tracks on this CD. Great quality. Intro music, background music and even from Secret of the Sword "I Have the Power". I treasure this CD. It wakes me up ever morning. It has been for the last eight years!! I haven't seen it on ebay since I bought it so long ago. I really wish Mattel would release an official Filmation soundtrack. There is so much music still missing from the CD I own.

Does anyone know what the interest level from any prospective publisher might be for this? I like the background score to the Filmation series waaaay more than the scores to the rest (although MYPs' weren't bad, they just didn't compare to the original), and might just extract some from the original DVDs so I can listen in my car, but that's too much work and would take a lot of time.

Sigh...