Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Filmation Soundtrack CD - SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Guy View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1349152305
    Allright He-Fans & She-Ravers, here is the audio 30 years in the making. https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0cb6njdf0qrp6ve/MOTU%2030.zip?dl=1 Credits go out to SeltenSelten33 for uploading some new tracks, Shuki Levy & Haim Saban for Filmation scoring, and anyone associated with the MOTU franchise over the past 30 years. I have cleaned up of these tracks, and adjusted volume levels in others. Enjoy & good journey!
    Thanks so much!
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Thank you!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Widget
    WOW! im shocked by the lack of attention this thread is getting. Its no wonder nothing has been released. It will take more than a few hundred responses, most by the same posters to get this released. Its a shame that there is not much demand for this. The music to this cartoon was a HUGE part of the shows success. I made a post on la la land records facebook page demanding a release of this wonderful musc, i asked those who support this release, to LIKE my comment in hopes to get la la land records to take notice and release this. Please head over to their Facebook pageand click LIKE on my comment, to support this.

Its going to take more effort than this Classic MOTU fans! Im dissapointed.

p.s. There is a ton of beautiful music that was made for this show. Heres hoping EVERY BIT of the music gets released on a cd box set. No point in releasing just a single cd, a box set is the way to go, no doubt.
    Last edited by autigersfanjc; December 9, 2012 at 01:12pm.

Unfortunately there seems to be one track I'm looking for that is even missing from that big archive up there. I don't know what its called-- I call it the "She-Ra Action Theme" but its the song that plays during the menus of BCI's She-Ra sets. It was also used in the He-Man episode "Secret of Grayskull" when Sorceress frees herself and opens a can of whup on the evil warriors. It's a very lighthearted and fast actiony-theme, usually whenever the bad guys were getting whupped.
    Visit my blog!

Widget

He-Man & MOTU Cartoon Soundtrack ??

La La Land Records have hinted around that a He-Man & MOTU Cartoon soundtrack could be in the works and might be released sometime this year. Thats great news! But i' noticed there seems to be a lack of demand. By looking at the pinned thread regarding this, it is dissapointing to say the least. The music to this beloved show was a HUGE part of it's success. I ask all He-Man & MOTU Classic cartoon fans to head over to the La La Land Facebook page and show your support in getting this released. The music to this show is beautiful - the show had an extensive list of music cues that need to be put out on CD. Hopefully a box set on about 3-4 cd's, with some cool art work. Thats the way to do it! If we stand any chance of getting this music released then everyone has to pull together and show that there is enough demand for it. WE ALL HAVE THE POWER TO GET THIS WONDERFUL MUSIC FINALLY RELEASED.

Just posted on La-La!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Just posted on La-La!
    Great! Come on He-Fans! Post comments and Likes on La La Land Records Facebook Page. Let's jump start this. We can do it! It's been too long!

- - - Updated - - -

Come on He-Fans! Surely, me and a few others are not the only ones that want to see this soundtrack released? Head over the La La Land Records Facebook Page and voice your support in getting this wonderful music released. Just find the comments about the He-Man Cartoon soundtrack and LIKE and Comment if you want. It will help ALOT!

Thanks!

This has to happen... in either digital or physical form, the soundtrack has more than enough demand. It's the perfect time for such a release. Come on, La-La, we know you can do it...
    Μπιστ Μαν, ανόητε τριχομούρη!

Widget
    There are a few La La Land Records Facebook pages. Which one is the correct one?

Leonard

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by DJScorpio View Post
    There are a few La La Land Records Facebook pages. Which one is the correct one?

Leonard
    This one ...

http://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords

- - - Updated - - -

Come on guys! It's going to take more than just a few posts and likes from people to get this going ... Express your interest on La La Land's Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords

Widget
    Thanks, just posted on the facebook page. Hopefully people will add to it.

Leonard

Court Magician
    Man, this needs to happen, couple of key she-ra tracks out there I must have on my Ipod.
    Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor....come in you royal BOOB!

Widget
    It would be nice to see more interest in this project. LaLa Land Records has already stated something is in the works. I'd hate to see this project die off. Here's to hoping we will get something released FINALLY by the years end. *Fingers Crossed*

Widget

Filmation CD Soundtrack please help

I have been looking and wondering for years as to what the song is when the sorceress is sleeping in the first scene of the secret of the sword movie. I have been listening to most of the songs on the filmation soundtrack, but none sound like the one I need. I haven't heard the castle grayskull one yet. Please help as I don't want to buy it and then its not it.

if you're talking about the filmation soundtrack that came with the 30th anniversary DVD set, that song is not on there. however, lala land records will be releasing music from the fimation series that may be more comprehensive. whether or not it will have the song you're looking for is anyone's guess.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Court Magician
    I want the exact same piece

When is the lala release happening?
    Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor....come in you royal BOOB!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Kahn View Post
    I want the exact same piece

When is the lala release happening?
    Sometime this year, hopefully.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Put up a short snippet of the Cringer theme, which is one of my favorite themes from the show. Hadn't seen this one up on the 'tubes before:

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Just posted a thread on LaLaLands facebook page, click like on my post and lets get some interested going guys!!!

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords

From La-La-Land's Facebook page:
    LLLCD 1261 - awesome new release that took forever to clear, but all is well now. Should be out July 16
    Let's hope this is it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbot View Post
    From La-La-Land's Facebook page:

Let's hope this is it!
    it's thundercats! ;o)
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

No way. They were looking to release He-Man MUCH longer than original Thundercats.

And despite few hints since late last year, it's back to "nothing planned":
    https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrec...tal_comments=3

Which shouldn't really be surprising, I guess. There's clearly not much fan interest... only few people kinda still bother...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbot View Post
    And despite few hints since late last year, it's back to "nothing planned":
    https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrec...tal_comments=3

Which shouldn't really be surprising, I guess. There's clearly not much fan interest... only few people kinda still bother...
    well, they said the music elements don't exist (?) whatever that means. and i have to assume that only a few people bother with requests for a lot of the stuff they put out. i mean, how much demand could there have been for the score to seed of chucky?
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    well, they said the music elements don't exist (?) whatever that means. and i have to assume that only a few people bother with requests for a lot of the stuff they put out. i mean, how much demand could there have been for the score to seed of chucky?
    Good point.