Thread: Are the re-issued "MOTU Classics" now discontinued/ finished?

Are the re-issued "MOTU Classics" now discontinued/ finished?

I wondered if I have missed the boat with these.

I could not find anywhere on the web to start subscribing/ buying these. Is the range now over?

Re-issues where discontinued if I recall right Aug 2011. They still have what they call evergreen figures on their site but that mainly key leaders and mounts, outside of Battle Ground Teela and Palace Guards. They still see leftover customer service stock on normal sale days.

Heroic Warrior
    Let's see what they have on bf/cm this year (if the sale's on), but Imcan imagine there isn't much left at this point.

Court Magician Wonderbread He-Man's Avatar
    The best thing they had in recent memory would've been that "warehouse find" of Teela's that they sold during the last Cyber Monday sale. Doubt we'll see anything like that again. About the only thing I would bet on for this year's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales would be the Horde Trooper 2-pack.
    Founder: MOTU Heroic Warriors Alliance
    A fan club for all MOTU/POP fans in Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbread He-Man View Post
    The best thing they had in recent memory would've been that "warehouse find" of Teela's that they sold during the last Cyber Monday sale. Doubt we'll see anything like that again. About the only thing I would bet on for this year's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales would be the Horde Trooper 2-pack.
    The Horde Trooper pack is long gone. It won't be up for Cyber Monday (just to manage expectations). At this point, most older MOTUC figures are long gone. A few small quota OF CS stock from 2013 may remain for CM or other sales, but that may be about it (give or take).

Is there no more Horde Trooper Customer Stock left over?
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Yikes, no CS stock of Horde Troopers left? It hadn't even made any early access appearance yet. Very interesting.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    The Horde Trooper pack is long gone. It won't be up for Cyber Monday (just to manage expectations). At this point, most older MOTUC figures are long gone. A few small quota OF CS stock from 2013 may remain for CM or other sales, but that may be about it (give or take).
    wOw...... that means this years BF/CM sale will be even more boring then !!

Alas........ I miss those 2011-2012 BF/CM sale days !!!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

But I'm not going to be surprised if/when a crate of Horde Troopers suddenly appear somewhere in 2015 to sell at the 2015 price of $56.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Teela sold for $27 on Cyber Monday. She was $20 back in 2009, so the Horde Troopers would probably sell at their standard price (or more) if they reappeared.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    How can there be no CS stock left over for the Horde Troopers? I can understand not putting them up on cyber monday at a discounted price (since they would probably easily sell at full price), and I'm sure that stock would be limited, but it makes no sense for there to be absolutely none left at all based on the typical CS stock practice.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"