Thread: Printable backgrounds for display

Widget

Printable backgrounds for display

Hey all,

I don't know if this is a common query, or if I am just looking for the wrong thing, but I was wondering if there is anything out there that you can download and print to set up as a background to your figures?

I was really hoping for styles for both Eternia and Etheria to go with my rapidly growing MOTUC collection after just starting on it about 6 months ago, but I can't seem to find the right words to find anything on a Google search. Diorama? Background? Display?

Is this a thing that exists? I just kind of assume it does. I love all the backgrounds that The Fwoosh use in their reviews, but I don't have the skills to make anything like that so hoped I could just print out some awesome backgrounds and stick them on my shelves.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Cheers.

The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Widget
    Wow these are pretty damn awesome. Cheers. I may have to consider some of these when I can afford to spend.

Though is there anything that might be free online that you may know of?

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Methedrine View Post
    Wow these are pretty damn awesome. Cheers. I may have to consider some of these when I can afford to spend.

Though is there anything that might be free online that you may know of?
    Just types 'Grayskull bricks' into google - the first image is an A4 image which I've printed off - I think they're great
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Those backgrounds look great but are waaaay to expensive for what is basically a print out on a bit of cardboard. Is there anywhere you can get the images to print yourself online?

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    These are awesome!

Can't believe Mattel didn't sell these in the first place!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I've definitely seen some awesome ones but they tend to "hide". I'd have to go through and see what I've saved...I think folks get worried about copyright issues, etc. - though I really don't think Mattel would go after anyone over Filmation backgrounds - especially since they don't even own Filmation, and I doubt the current company who does have the rights would have an issue with that. I'd love to see a nice gallery of them - you can get things printed pretty cheaply locally these days if you have high enough rez files.